Chapter 33

Protect your hyung

Finally we arrived at our class and sat down.Himchan yelped some more when he sat down and then calmed down when I touched his leg."Are you sure you're okay?Should I take you home?" "No it's okay I'll be fine."He bit his lower lip while he found a comfortable position. "I'm sorry Himchan." "Hmm??For what baby?" "Because of me everyone realized that yesterday was our first time.I was to hard on you." "I already told you before that it was worth it so you don't have to worry." At that moment our teacher came in and started taking attandance.I fell silent and looked at our teacher and so did Himchan.I'm still worried about what Himchan's parents will say about us.He didn't say anything last night and that worries me.Will he actually leave me if his parents tell him to dump me and date a pretty girl?I'm still not sure about this.

I felt a hand shake me and I came out of my daydream and looked at Himchan who stared at me curiously."What are you thinking about that you're this lost...Are you fantasizing about me???huh are you??" he teased me "Ani ani."I said not wanting to be misunderstood. "You're not?!?Than what?" "I'm just thinking about...stuff." "What is this stuff." "Nothing really just stuff."I didn't want to tell him what I really was thinking about.He would just say that he'll stay by my side but I won't be sure of that till the time comes.

Classes passed by really quickly and the day did too and we were only a week away from our summer holidays.I was super excited to go to the beach with my friends like we usually do and get tanned.Not to mention seeing Himchan in his swimsuit and his abs...."Hey let me take you home." Himchan said when we left the school gates."Why don't I take you home today?" "Really??" "Mhm." "Okay then let's go.Will you stay and play video games with me?" "Yeah sure Channie I'll come."I said with a smile on my face.We slowly walked to his home and when we arrived there we saw the front door open.We went inside and saw Himchan's parents inside. "Omma,Appa you're back."He said with a cheerful face."Honey why is it so dusty in here?Weren't you staying here in the mean time?" Himchan's mother jumped straight to the point and didn't bother on greeting her son."Ohh about that.I accidently got locked out of the house when I went to school so I was staying at Sandeul's house." "Oh you poor thing.Himchan must have been a real bother right?"She said and walked away not waiting for my answer.She's been like this for as long as I can remember.More concerned with her work rather than with  her son.Even his father is like that to be fair towards her but a little less.She's an old Bi***.God please hold my tounge.She's my boyfriend's mother so no bad words about her.

"Not at all.It was like an extended sleep over." I said and then smiled.She looked at me with a judging look and said while she did an ugly face."Oh I see." She fak​ed a laugh and I swear I wanted to pinch her cheeks and twist hard really badly."Well we're going upstairs to play some games okay?" She didn't even answer him and we just left and went upstairs.We sat near his bed on the floor and he put in a video game.We started playing but it was way too boring.We had played this game so many times and now it's really getting old."This is boring."I whined and then I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him."What do you want to do then?" "Anything else but this.Let's watch a movie on your TV." "Ohh good idea.I have the usual ones.Pick one." "Jurassic park then."I said while pointing at it.He smirked and then continued."Why did I even bother asking...You always choose this." "Wae??You don't like it??" "No I like it if you like it." "Hmm so you like anything that I like.Is that it?" "Mhm." "I like kissing."I said trying to test him"Then I'll kiss you."He said and then grabbed me by the neck and started making out with me.I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then...


I think I should update the main image and change it since the story changed quit alot....What do you guys think?