Chapter 44

Protect your hyung

“Yah Sandeul stop it.You’re freaking me out.”She said as she stood up from the bed but by that time she saw another face. “What do you mean Sandeul? I’m Himchan and isn’t this normal between a guy and the girl that he likes.I like you Eunjae.” “Huh?Himchan?No you can’t like me you have Sandeul.” “No babe.I only have you.”Yongguk said from an other side of the room.” “Yongguk!?!How did you get here?” “I’ve always been here.” “Me too.”Eunjae looked to where Sandeul was standing first and he was there again.”I’m here too.”She looked on the bed and found Himchan posing on the bed like a French girl.

(I just had to post this)

“What the hell is going on here?” “We’re all here for....” “MAKEOVER’S” they all yelled together trying to speak in a women’s voice.”What?” she said while she chuckled.”Come on get your tweezers ready gurl we’re going to do Yongguk’s eyebrows today and you know how long that will take us with only one pair of hands.That’s why we need three.”Himchan explained “Aishh you guys stop it.It’s not my fault that I was born in this disgusting male body.”Yongguk said while he pretended to start crying“We know we know honey.” “What the...Are you guys like... transvestites now?” “In the making honey” Sandeul said while he pointed the lips into a duck face.

“Ermm...okay”Eunjae said while she scratched her head.Now they were suddenly on the computer.Watching pictures.....of hot guys...half .”OH MAH GOD!!!LOOK AT ONEW’S DUBULGE.” “OH BOYY!!!YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO SPOT THESE THINGS.” “MHHHHHM” “Guys....guys!GUYS!!!!!” “What???” they all said together.”Stop looking at hot boys and come here.” Sandeul suddenly stood up and he slapped her in the face.”EUNJAE.”he screamed at her  and then looked her in the eyes.”EUNJAE.”he screamed again but she didn't respond him.He slapped her for the second time and then she felt herself falling down from a very high place.

She suddenly opened her eyes and saw Sandeul’s face in front of hers.”Yah are you all right?Can you hear me?” “Hmm?Wha?” “Are you okay?” She sat on the bed and rubbed her head which now hurt like hell.”What happened?” “We were talking and then the shelf above our head broke and the books fell on your head.”She looked at the shelf and she noticed that the shelf was broken from one side only.The side that was on her head.”I had the weirdest dream ever while I was out.” “Let me go and get you an Ice-pack and then tell me later okay?” He ran downstairs without receiving an answer and then after a minute her ran back up stairs.He put the Ice-pack on her head and then looked at her signaling her to start talking.She thought it was weird when she heard that sound but he continued talking like nothing had happened.”In my dream.We kissed and then you tried to kiss me again and all of a sudden Himchan and Yongguk came and you guys were yelling MAKEOVER and stuff like that.You also were looking at some hot guys and then you slapped me.Which by the way was HURT FULL” He looked at her with big astonished eyes and he couldn’t say anything back.”That was one heck of a dream......You should lay off the ice cream for a while” “Done.”

Sandeul looked at the time and noticed that it was already 8.00 pm”Why don’t you sleep here tonight.It’s already late.” “You won’t try to me will you?” “Of course-“ “HHHHHHHH”she said with a shocked expression.”You didn’t let me finish.I was gonna say of course not.You should know better by now.We’ve practically slept most of our lives together you know.” “Heheheh I know.You used to be so cute with your button nose.” “I’m still cute!!!But now I’m manly cute not baby cute.” “Sandeul.I wish you were straight...And my boyfriend.” “Why are you saying this now?Is something bothering you about Yongguk?” “Not really.We’re perfectly fine but still I wish it was you sometimes.It would be perfect for both of us.Our parents would be so happy that their children married each other but now....Yongguk is in the picture for me and I like him.I like you as a brother and it would be so much more comfortable for me to have a relationship with you then with him but I want to try.Even if I fail.At least I’ would have tried.” “Awwww you’re so in love with him.” “I do love him.You!Do you love Himchan?”  “I do.And I don’t ever want to leave him.I realize that now.I want to keep him forever.” “Awww.Me too.I’ll call appa to let him know that I’m sleeping here k?”

She called them and then went back to bed.”Wanna watch a movie?”Sandeul asked as she climbed in the bed “Mhm.” “Or maybe some tv?” “Ohhh I know let’s watch a movie online.There’s this awesome new movie that was released a few months ago and I haven’t watched it yet.” “Oh really?then let’s watch it.”They found the movie and started watching it.Eunjae cuddled up to Sandeul and joined their arms together while she rested her head on his shoulder.He kissed her forehead and she looked at him with sparkling eyes.”Why do you have to be so cute Sandeul.” “I don’t know.Hehehe I just am.” Then suddenly her cell phone rang.She picked it up and saw Yongguk’s name on it so she jumped off of Sandeul and landed on the floor.Then she ran outside and she picked it up leaving Sandeul with a confused look on his face.

“Hello?” “Eunjae.Are you okay?Why didn’t you text me?” “Well.Something sort of happened.” “WHAT ?DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU??!!???I SWEAR I’LL BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES JUST WAIT TILL I GET THERE.” “Yah stop fussing.He didn’t do anything to me.I just got hurt a little because the book shelf broke and some books fell on my head.That’s why I didn’t text you.” “Oh.Were you hurt badly?” “No.Not that much.” ”Are you sleeping there?” “Yes.Why?” “Nothing”He said in a sad voice.”I gotta go sleep now.”He said with a cold voice.”Yah don’t be mad at me.He’s my friend after all.”I’m not mad I have to go.” “Yongguk I love you” “.....I love you too.” “See you tomorrow okay?” “Okay goodnight.”They both hung up and Eunjae went back to  Sandeul’s room.”What’s up?” “Yongguk is mad at me.” “Why?” “Because I’m sleeping here.” “Well if Himchan went to sleep at his friend’s house and she’s a girl I wouldn’t be happy aswell so I think he’s kinda right.” "But you're you not some random guy.You’re like a brother to me.No even closer then a brother.” “But he doesn’t see it that way of course.He is a man after all Eunjae.” “SOOO???I’m a girl but-“

“Wait.Before you say anything.Would you be happy if there was this girl that he knew from before and he goes to her house and sleeps in her bed?”She looked down and pouted then said ”No.I wouldn’t be happy about that.” “Than it would be better if we won’t sleep like this anymore,than this is our last time.” “Ughh.I don’t want to.He’ll have to get used to it now let’s get to bed and continue watching that movie.” “Yah Don’t be so dumb we’ll still be friends if we don’t sleep in the same bed.But Yongguk might not be around anymore if we continue to do this.It’ll be fine Eunjae.” She pouted and said while she jumped on the bed in a childish manner.”Finee.”