Chapter 23

Protect your hyung

They were all excited to go to that party.They all decided to go without actually telling their parents.Said they'll only hang out with each other.Eunjae had managed to convince all of them to say that.They arrived at Yongguk's house and Eunjae was so excited.Himchan and Sandeul were holding hands and standing beside her while she fixed her clothes and her hair in front of the door.She rung the door bell and Yongguk arrived instantly at the door."Hiii you're here come on in you guys and make yourselves at home." He said while he spread the door open.They all went inside and he lead them to where the party was.His house was huge and the party was in the biggest room.The room was filled with kids all dancing and led them to his friends.Himchan and Sandeul were still holding hands and they were attracting alot of attention."I don't like this Himchan." "It's okay...as long as I'm here I'll protect you okay?" he nodded and continued to follow after Himchan and held on tighter to his hand.

They all danced in the middle of the crowd and were having fun.Eunjae had even managed to dance with Yongguk and they both looked amazing.Sandeul and Himchan were also dancing but to slower songs.They had even managed to kiss each other for brief moments but not any longer because they didn't like the looks they were being given.Eunjae saw some kids drinking some alcohol and she didn't like that.She immediately signaled Yongguk and he bent down so she could speak to him."Those kids are drinking alcohol.I thought this was a teenage party not an adults party and they are all underage." "Don't worry Eunjae-ah.I'll handle it...but before that you guys come with me.I want you all to meet with my friends."

They all went to where his friends were and he greeted them"Hi guys I'm back.These are my friends" He looked at Eunjae and pointed at his friends."and these are-" "We all know who they are...half of the girls here came because they heard that they were going to come to this party...not because of us."His friend said arragonlty.Yongguk chuckled."Well you can't blame us for having fans now can you."Eunjae responded with a vein already popping out of her head. "

"Why would they be your fans?You have such an high tempered and arrogant character..." "It seems like only you see me that way and speaking of characters you have the arrogant one not me." "You how dare you talk to me like that blablablabla....."Eunjae's vein was now extremely visible and it was getting bigger by the second."You brought this and she brought these faggots along with her."Now she had had enough.She picked up her hand punched that big mouthed guy in the nose.With only one punch he was down on the floor and blood was all over his clothes.She started kicking him and punching him at the same time and everyone was gathered around her while she did so.Gasps could be heard from everywhere but still she continued punching and hitting him and jumped on him.Sandeul was extremely panicked so Himchan had to go and lift her of off the other guy.She managed to slip through his hands and jumped over him once more.He had to run to her and this time he held her tightly.She almost got away again but he had managed to hold her in place.She had completely changed she was like a wild animal... angry and furious her eyes even looked red.

"You called me a and I held it in but you dare hurt my friends and next time I won't only break your nose.I'll break every bone that you have in your body."She screamed her warning at him while he was half unconcious.Yongguk went over to his friend and then looked at Eunjae.She was still angry and wasn't sorry at all.She turned her back and grabbed Himchan and Sandeul by their hands and dragged them away behind her as fast as she could.She was too angry to look anyone in the face.As they were making their way to the door she heard that everyone was calling her name and cheering for her while clapping.She ignored them all and went outside still her friends following behind.

She walked forward in a fast pace and the others couldn't catch up to her she was just to angry. They arrived at the closest park and she found a tree and punched it so hard that blood covered the tree and her fist."EUNJAE STOP IT.YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!!!!!" Sandeul screamed while her ran over to her and hugged her so she could stop."Please stop it.I don't want you to get hurt because of me...I love you to much to let you hurt yourself."He cried while he talked in her ear.Himchan joined into their hug but he hugged them both together.

"I'm sorry guys...for bringing you there.I didn't know this would happen.I'd never want someone to hurt you.You guys are my second family and I would even kill to see you guys happy and not hurt."She said while crying heavily and sobbing."Eunjae stop...we're okay really.We don't care what that says.As long as we're all together we'll all be fine and happy."Himchan said trying to stop her from crying while he himself started to cry." 

After a while they had all stopped crying and sat down in a circle.Eunjae sobbed a little then looked at them.Sandeul looked at her hand and was shocked with what he saw."My god Eunjae we have to take you to the hospital.Your hand is bleeding so much." "No it's fine.I'll fix it when I get home." "Why don't we get out of here and go somewhere else."Himchan suggested."Okay let's go to my house you guys.Appa always leaves some things that could come in handy in case an accident happend at home. He also thought me how to clean wounds so I should be fine."Eunjae said calmly"Okay then let's go before it gets infected."

They arrived and sneaked into the house quietly and she went to get the first aid box while the other quietly went into her room.She followed behind after awhile and sat on her bed and started cleaning her hand."Are you sure you're okay Eunjae?"Himchan asked worriedly "Yeah I'm fine." Her face was sad and Sandeul knew exactly why that was."What are you going to do about Yongguk?" "I don't know and I don't care.You guys always come first  to me.He's not going to be my first and my last crush anyway...I'll get over him soon." They both looked at each other with sad faces while Eunjae kept cleaning her hand.It was already extremely late so Eunjae told them"Hey guys will you sleep here tonight??I don't want to sleep on my own and there is plenty of space since my bed is big."Sandeul smiled at her and nodded."Sure Jae-ah.Now let's get in bed." They all jumped under the covers and Eunjae rested her face on Sandeul's chest while Himchan slept in the crook of his neck.He couldn't even move with them so he had to sleep like that all night...in the middle...between two snoring giants.