Chapter 59

Protect your hyung

“What happened between you and your parents?” Sandeul asked Himchan with concern “Well...they kind of wanted me to go to a psychiatrist and I refused. I don’t believe mom wanted me to go too, because she didn’t object to us being together in the first place and I think Dad forced her to tell me instead.” “Wow your dad sure is something. I thought that she’d be more difficult to convince than your appa.” “I know.But now it's all good. He accepted us." "He did?How?" "Well Eunjae-" "Ahh. Still don't give your appa too much trouble.He's a good parent." “I love how you still care about my father even though he’s like this." Sandeul smiled sweetly and then kissed Himchan on the lips. “Do you want to stay here or should we go to the beach?" "There's a beach here?" "Yeah.It's awesome I went there with my urgh cousin." "The one you kissed?"  Himchan said as his ears started turning red when he remembered that Sandeul had kissed someone other than him.Sandeul sighed he had no way of telling him that he didn't because than he'd have to lie and he hated to lie. "Y-yes. I'm sorry about that... I have to tell you something else though." "Really?What?" "Well I have a friend who got drugged." "And?" "When he was drugged he did it with an other guy and he already has a boyfriend.If that heppened to me you wouldn't be angry right?" "Well I don't know. I think I still would be upset." He sighed again while Himchan gave him a sweet smile. "Let's go to the beach Sandeul-ah" he said as he jumped up and down. Little did he know that Sandeul was talking about himself.

They went to the beach and they put their towels down and immediatley jumped in the water. "WAAA I haven't gone swimming in a long time. Come let's race till there" He said as he pointed at the water. "Wait!! Let's just enjoy this a little. Then we'll race." "Okay baby." "Himchan-ah...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "You know that story that I told you earlier..." "Yeah." "That didn't happen to my friend. It happend to me." "Haha nice try." Himchan laughed as Sandeul's face went serious. He went over to him and hugged him from the front while he started kissing his cheek. "I'm not joking Himchan. I'm serious." "Y-you're kidding me right?...RIGHT?!?!" "I'm not joking I already told you. Me and Jinyoung ate some soup and it had this ingredient and it drugged us. I didn't know what was doing I only saw red. I felt like an animal at that moment." "So not only did you kiss another guy but you also let someone else touch you. How could you Sandeul? How could you do this to me? I thought you said you belonged to me only." "I'm sorry Himchan. I do belong to you. I didn't do it because I wanted to. I did it because of the drug. If you would have told me to do it with him while I was normal I would have said no but I wasn't normal at that moment." "I can't believe this." "Himchan. I promise that what I said is true. You know that I would never lie to you and even if I did you would realize that I'm lying right?" "Well that's true. You always scratch your head with your right hand and make circles in the ground with your foot. But this time you didn't so it must be true." "So youe believe me? I really am sorry and I promise that I won't ever never do it again." "I believe you Dandeul-ah but still when we get home you're gonna have to pay you know." "P-pay?" "Ah-ha I'm gonna have to cleanse your body from that persons body fluids. He made you dirty." "You mean?" "Yes." "Shall we go right now?" "Go where?" "To my house.If we take a taxi we'll be there in a couple of hours." "Let's go right now."

"I think I should say bye to grandpa and my appa’s and all my other relatives first.” “Of course. I’ll say hi to them too.”Sandeul’s smiled widened even more and he nodded. After they went back home he lead him to his grandpa’s room "Hey grandpa." "Oh Sandeul. You're back from the beach? Is Jinyoung back too?" "No grandpa.It's just me and-" "Oh who is this?" his grandpa said as a shy Himchan peeked in the room. "Come in." Sandeul nodded and Himchan stepped into the room. "Grandpa. This is Himchan. he's my boyfriend." "Oh nice to meet you young man. Oh my grandchild's baby had such a handsome boyfriend." "Hello sir. How are you doing?" "Oh I'm fine thank you.How about you?" "I'm fine aswell sir." "Oh what a gentle kid. This one's a keeper Sandeul." He said as he smiled at him. Sandeul looked back at Himchan and with a small blush on his face he said "He sure is."

When he was about to introduce him to his real grandad he thought twice about how he should introduce him. “Himchan I can't introduce you as my boyfriend in front of grandad.Please don’t get mad but in. He’s my appa’s father and he still doesn’t like to talk to my appa that much because he is with appa Kyu.” “Oh...So he’s just like...my dad?” “Yeah.But he’s mellowed a bit so I’m sure your appa will too.Oh here he is. Grandad." "Oh.S-Sandeul." " Hi Grandad. I'm going back home today so I came to say goodbye." "Oh you're leaving?" "Yeah." "Are your parents leaving to?" "No.They're gonna stay for a couple of more days.Please make sure that you and appa make up okay? I would love to see you again this winter. Maybe for christmas?" "Yeah maybe." He said as he gave him a small smile. "Bye grandad." "Be good kid."He patted Himchan's head and then made his way back to his room. "I guess he didn't see you." "What a relief. He frightens me." "He may seem like that but he's not frightening at all. Oh there are appa's" "Hey kids. I see you found our Sandeul." "Yeah.Your instuctions were very accurate." "Hey appa. Is it okay if we two leave a bit early?" "Of course kid. We were supposed to stay here for a week anyway." "Ah thanks appa. See you guys in a few day." "Bye and be good kids." "Yes appa." the both of them said in sync.

After they were done with introductions and they had bid their farewells they went to get Sandeul's luggage and Himchan's bag and then left.They went straight to Sandeul’s home so he could put his luggage their. Himchan smiled his big breath taking smile at Sandeul as they entered Sandeul’s empty house. “So Sandeullie.About that guy...Did you guys really do it?” Himchan said trying not to sound jealous at all but in fact he really was.”Oh yeah we did but-” “DON’T TELL ME THAT HE DID YOU BEFORE ME!!!!” He screamed out his eyes almost pooping out. He fell down to his knees and he started mumbling to himself “I’m such a failure. Why didn't I go there before*sniff sniff*” “AIGOOO I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M SORRY.I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN...And he didn't put it in me...I entered him.” He looked up and he blinked at him. “Your body. It's dirty. And your lips.I must erase the kiss from your lips.” He said as he got up from his position and jumped over Sandeul scaring him in the process. He started kissing his lips shamelessly a bit too roughly and they fell to the ground. Himchan ended up being on top of Sandeul while still kissing his lips. “I love you Sandeullie.” Himchan said between his kisses. “I love you too Channie.”

“Will you help me unpack my clothes?”Sandeul said ruining the moment “I’ll help you un dress them too if you want. “Himchan said while smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. Sandeul giggled and then responded with the cutest look on his face “Let’s do these first. Afterwards I’ll let you choose what we could do.” “Uhhh.Fineee”Himchan pouted out. Sandeul caressed his face with his right hand and with the left he grabbed the handle of his luggage. “I’ll carry that upstairs for you.”Himchan said before he grabbed the big luggage with all his might and went upstairs dying a bit in the process. After he let it fall to the ground in Sandeul’s room he breathed out and he held his back. “What the hell did you take with you? It feels like I was carrying a pile of rocks with me or something.” “I took a lot because I didn’t know for how long I’ll be there.” “You were going to stay there for more than two weeks?” “I thought about it yes.” “What a meanie.” “Be quite and come help me unpack so we could do...other stuff faster.” Himchan’s eyes grew big and he smiled widely.”Yess sirrrr”he said as he started throwing all of Sandeul’s clothing in random places.“That doesn’t go-and that goes there-aishh Himchan just stop. You’re only going to give me extra work by doing this. ”Sandeul scolded his boyfriend. “Sorry. I just want to...” “I know what you want but just do this correctly and we’ll get to do what you and I both want to do a lot faster okay? “Himchan nodded like a mad man and he did as he was told in order to get his final prize.

After they were done with the packing they both laid on the bed and held their tummies. “Finally we’re done. ”Himchan said and then Sandeul agreed by saying “Yup.”Himchan remembered what he was promised but he when he was about to protest about it he felt a pair of lips on his. Sandeul was already on top of him and attacking his lips.