Chapter 45

Protect your hyung

Eunjae woke up earlier than usual today.Sandeul was still asleep so she wrote him a little note that said:

Dear Sandeullie,

Goodmorning ^.^ I left early because I had to wash and get my school uniform and prepare my bags and all that .I had fun last night and I’m sure gonna miss sleeping with my bestfriend but still I’ll love you non the less.See you at school :D

Love,

Eunjae.

“How cute.”Sandeul said while he read the note.Eunjae was eating breakfast when she got a text message from Yongguk saying that he was waiting outside for her.She ate her last piece of toast, grabbed her bag and then ran outside to meet him.When she saw his face she ran over to him and hugged him from behind and he kissed her hands.”Goodmorning.”he said to her still being hugged from behind.”Morning Mr grumpy gills.Are you still mad at me?” “I already told you I wasn’t mad.”

“Yeah you were.Just admit it.” “I wasn’t really.” “Will you stop lying you stubborn baby.I won’t kiss you if you lie again.”He frowned and turned to look at her with a worried expression.”Say it.” She said with a teasing look in her eyes."No." "Sayy it." she said as she poked him on the nose”Ughh fine.I was angry okay.” “Aha.” “You know that I don’t like it when you sleep there but you still went!” “I know and I’m sorry.I won’t do it again.Sandeul helped me realize that I was wrong to do that.” “He helped you?” “Yeah he said that if Himchan went to sleep at his (girl) friend’s house he would be really jealous and I probably would be too so I won’t do it again.” “I guess I was seeing Sandeul in a different light when I thought of him as a .” “I can assure you that he won’t ever do aything to me or any other girl....or guy.” “Only himchan right?” “Yup.” “Okay now let’s go.”he said.

 

He grabbed her hand and they started walking towards the school.”Ohh I almost forgot.”She said while stopping for a moment.She kissed him on the cheek and it instantly became red.He then looked at her with some drool coming out from the corner of his mouth while she started to explain”Your reward for telling me the truth.” “T-t-thank you.” “Wow your cheeks are so red.” “I-it’s not because of you.We’re in summer remember.” “Sure! It’s because we’re in summer.”

Sandeul was heard saying “It’s our last week finally.”from a side street.Himchan was heard saying “Yeah. Beach here we come.”and then when they came in sight he fist pumped and jumped in the air.”Hey guys.” Eunjae said as she smiled brightly at them."Hey"Sandeul said while waving at them

”Ohh what a surprise.I haven’t seen you guys in a while.” Himchan said after he saw Eunjae's face.”Yeah I know.We should focus on the last week and then meet up all the time like we used to do last summer.” “Ughh I can’t this summer for the first week.We’re going to my grandpa’s house.”Sandeul said.”What???Why didn’t you tell me anything?” “They just told me before I left for school.I was about to tell you when we met with Eunjae and Yongguk.” “What am I going to do with out you for a week?” “I’m sure you’ll survive Himchan.And you can come at my house we’ll play video games and bake cookies like we did for the last seven years.” “SHHHHHHH. Don’t say that out loud.People will think I’m a softie.” “Fine,fine.So will you come to my house?” “Okay.But what kind of cookies will we bake?” “The ones in the shape of bunnies that you like so much.” Himchan squeeled like a girl and Sandeul giggled seeing how cute Himchan looked.On the other hand Yongguk looked really surprised.”Wow I thought you guys were very different then this.” “Why is that??”they all asked at the same time.”You guys are like practically one person.You sleep at each other’s houses.Know each other’s parents.Spend all year together.Play video games and bake together.” “Can you blame us??We were the only kids that had two dad’s and our fathers were all best friends in school.And Himchan....well I knew him even before I knew Sandeul and he always tried to defend me so we all sticked together like glue.To top it all off we’re all our parents' only children so we saw each other as siblings.”Eunjae explained “Well except for Himchan....he had this huge crush on Eunjae that’s why he always sticked to us.” Sandeul said trying to tease his boyfriend while Himchan started to protest by yelling”HEY!!!!”.

They all started lauging except for Himchan who was still mumbling to himself and then they went to school.Their five days of school passed very fast and they were all walking back home.”So Sandeul when are you leaving exactly?”Eunjae asked curiously“On Sunday in the evening and we will arrive there on Monday morning.” “Ohh so I guess you would want to spend as much time as possible with your love bunny over here right?” Himchan looked downwards blushing while being hooked on Sandeul’s arm.”I wouldn’t mind spending my time with all of you guys,no.” “I promised my appa’s to help them arrange our medicine closet and clean the house.”Eunjae facepalmed herself“Yikeees Eunjae.You have it hard.”Sandeul said and Himchan nodded in agreement.”What are you guys talking about?”Yongguk asked confused.”Well you know that my appa Hae is a doctor right?” “Mhm.” “Appa Hyuk was a doctor aswell.That’s why-“ “Wow the legandary Dancing machine was a doctor aswell?” “Apparently my dad was a very popular student when he was still in school mostly known for his great dancing and my boyfriend here is a big fan.”she explained to the others who were lost.”Anyways he was a doctor and they keep alot of equipment and medicine in a big closet thus the name The medicine closet.We have to restock it and stuff so I won’t be able to meet with you guys for this weekend.” “I understand Eunjae.Don’t worry about it.I will only be gone for one week anyway.”As they reached the street where they had to part their ways they all hugged each other and when they were about to walk away Eunjae turned back and told the other couple.”Have fun you guys.Don’t be too naughty okay?”

They both chuckled and then continued walking to Sandeul’s house.”Hey I was wondering if you would want to sleep at my house on Saturday.” “Yeah sure.Then I’ll start packing after I go back.We are leaving in the afternoon anyways.” “Okay.”Himchan said when they arrived in front of Sandeul’s house.”Do you want to come in?” Sandeul said while still holding onto his hand.”I’ll pass today.I have to go and get my beauty sleep and get as much energy as I can for tomorrow.” “What do you have to do tomorrow then?”

 

“Ughhh....I’m going..jogging”

“Oh okay then.See you tomorrow.” He said as he kissed him on the lips and then he went inside.

He found Kyuhyun and Sungmin waiting for him in the living room and he waved at them and sat in front of them.”What’s wrong appa?”He asked Sungmin.”Nothing’s wrong Sandeullie but we were wondering.Would you prefer coming with us or staying here?” “Why are you asking me this?” “Well we know how sad we felt when we were still young and our parents would want us to go traveling with them.So we don’t want you to come if you’ll be sad.It will only be for one week anyway and we already asked Dongahe and Eunhyuk if they could help you out a little when you’re here.” “You mean I can stay here?” “Mhm.” “Really??” “Yes boy really.” “Thanks so much appa.I promise I’ll be good and stay out of trouble.” “You better or else.You know that me and Eunhyuk were the most feared gangsters in school when we were your age right?” “Yeah appa I know.” “Than don’t be like me and stay out of trouble.Now go tell your boyfriend the news or else he might die out of being sad.” “Okay appa.I will.”


Hey guyssss.This is my first chapter for the year 2013 Yayyyyy.I know I'm alittle late but I actually had something going on and I wasn't able to log-on for like two weeks and for that I am sorry.Anyways I hope all of you had a great year last year and I hope this one will be the same aswell.That reminds me about new year resolutions.Have you guys made any???I did one and so far it's still intact and I'm tyring so hard to keep it but we'll see where this ends up going.Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and if you do comment and if you don't.....well then comment as well heheh.Anyways see you guys tomorrow.I'll be posting one spicy chapter so prepare your self. XD