Chapter 34

Protect your hyung

Himchan's mother heard them playing the usual game with all of it's noiseiness.She suddenly didn't hear them anymore.It was all quite.She hadn't trusted her son very much before and she wasn't going to start now."What are they doing up there?" she said to herself as she put her foot on the first step.

Himchan and Sandeul on the other hand were still making out in his room. 'creak... creak... creak...' The door suddenly opened and in came a face.It was Himchan's appa."What are you guys doing up here?"He said while looking inside the room."Oh hi appa.We turned off the video game and were going to watch Jurassic Park.Wae?"He said as he had the DVD in his hands and was about to insert the disk inside "Well mom was coming up here but I told her that I'll come since I haven't talked to you ever since we came back.How have you been son?And you too Sandeul.How are you?" "I've been good dad.I was staying at Sandeul's house when you guys were away." "Ohh is that so?I hope you at least wasn't that much of a burden on him."He said while joking with his son."No not at all.

I only had to wake him up every day but other then that it was pretty fun." "I know how you feel son.I'm the one who always wakes him up in the morning and there is one special method you can use on him." he said while giggling"Oh really what is it??"Sandeul asked excited and giggled too.They seemed like a mother in-law and her new daughter in law giggling together."A bucket...full of water....With Ice."he said and then laughed out loudly "Bahahahaha.Have you ever actually thrown it on him???" "Yah it's not funny."Himchan pouted."No not yet.He always gets up when he hears me coming in the room for the second time." Sandeul looked at Himchan who was still pouting but he couldn't hold in his laughter and he started laughing aswell.After a while they both stopped laughing  and rolling on the floor and both looked at each other."Well now I'm going to go downstairs to unpack my bags.You can go on and watch the movie son."He said as he got up and waved at them while they waved back and then he went outside and closed the door behind him.

"That was closed phew."Sandeul said as he looked at Himchan and his pouting face."Yah stop pouting and talk to me." He said after a while."No.You laughed at me." "I can't help it.You're so cute when you act that way." "Hmm really?" "Yup." "Ok then let's watch some dinosaurs."he said with a huge smile on his face.

He put in the disk and jumped on the bed when he saw that Sandeul had gone up there aswell.He snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek while the latter stayed focused on the now starting movie."Sandeul..."he decided to say something when they were half through the movie."Hmm?"he said still munching on some pop corn "I love you Sandeul." He looked at Himchan in the eyes and said with sincerity."I love you too Himchan.Didn't you know that?" "Yeah I did know that.But I still wanted to hear you say it again.I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you say those words." "Oh really???I love you.I love you.I love you." "You better stop or I'll soon be melting down from all the warmth."They both laughed together and then went back to snuggling.Himchan hugged Sandeul while Sandeul looked at the TV with interest while hugging Himchan back.

After the movie was finally finished Sandeul looked at Himchan and he found him asleep.He turned off the TV and then went over to Himchan's bed.He kissed him on the forehead and then on the cheek and turned around to leave.He went downstairs and said goodbye to Himchan's parents and then left.He started walking in the dark streets and stopped by a shop and bought himself a popsicle since he was dying from hunger.He sat on a bench and started his popsicle slowly.Himchan's father was really nice and treated him like he was his son...but only because he didn't know he was his gay sons's boyfriend.Who knows how he would treat him after he finds out though.His mother with out a doubt will treat him and her son even worse.What about Himchan himself. He would be treated harshly just because of him.His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone's voice.

​"What are you doing out here????And why did you leave so suddenly?!?!"He looked up and saw Himchan's sweaty panting face"I left when you were asleep because I didn't want to wake you up.Why are you all sweaty and panting?" "I was shocked when I didn't see you next to me so I ran out here to find you.But thank god you're fine." "You don't have to be worried about me.I'm a guy too afterall and I'm really strong." "I know you are but I still was worried about you.Why are you here anyway?" "I was hungry so I bought this." "You're hungry and only bought that???This won't do.Stay here.I'll be right back" He said while running to the same shop and after a few minutes he came out with two bowls of Ramen and two juices.He put them between them and then ripped off the lids and started stirring the contents."Ramen in summer time?" Sandeul asked  with a smile on his face"Yuppp.It tastes even better."

He said while handling him his bowl.They started eating and then Himchan realized how quite Sandeul was so he asked"Is something up?You seem to have something today." "I'm just worried about things that's all." "Things?What are these things that you keep mentioning?" "I'm worried about how people will handle finding out that we're together." "By people...you mean my  parents?" "Yeah.I don't want you to get hurt because of me."He lowered his gaze and the latter said nothing in return.

Why was he always doing this.He never said anything back when he mentioned his parents.He kept silent and that silence was killing Sandeul.He kept silent as well .They ate all the food and then drank their juices."Do you want something sweet?" Himchan offered Sandeul with a smile on his face."No."Sandeul said being hurt that his boyfriend didn't seem to care much about what was happening here."Then let's go.I'll take you home."He stood up and held Sandeul's hand in his.They started walking to his house and all of a sudden Himchan stopped and looked at Sandeul who had a face similair to that of a ghost.He patted his shoulder and said."Lean your head here while we walk." "But that won't be comfortable for you." "Don't worry.I'll love any position we're in."he said then chuckled.The other did as he was told and then hit the other's chest when he understood what he had meant earlier on and then Himchan wrapped his hands around Sandeul's body.The continued walking like that until they arrived in front of Sandeul's house."Go on in.I'll watch you enter the house than leave."he said while still holding on to Sandeul's hand"Okay" he replied and then dived in for their final kiss for that night.They were both satisfied with it and then they waved at each other and Sandeul went into his house.Himchan stayed outside for a bit and then as he turned away he held his lips in happiness and walked home feeling like he was just kissed by an angel.