Chapter 41

Protect your hyung

Eunjae was sitting on her bed doing her nails when all of a sudden she wondered what Sandeul was doing.So she called him:

"Yello.What's up Eunjae?" "Nothing much.Doing my nails.On mah bed.Thinking where you are and what you're doing." "About that don't get to shocked with what I'm about to say." "What is it??!?" "Well right now I'm in hospital." "Why didn't you tell me before you I could have come to keep you company!!!Why are you there?" "I was getting dizzy and falling unconscious all the time so my parents took me to the hospital." "HOW WAS I UNAWARE OF ALL THIS??" "Calm down Eunjae everything is fine now." "What did they say was the problem?" "I have anemia." "Is it serious and could it kill you?" "No it can't kill me unless I don't take care of myself. All I have to do is eat iron rich foods." "Then starting today eat every five minutes and lots and lots of iron foods." "Anni.I'll get fat if I eat every five minutes." "But it's for your health you have to do it!" "But your appa said to snack regularly not eat every five minutes Eunjae.I'll gain too much weight if I eat every 5 minutes." "Ughh fine.Only cause my appa said so though.When will you be home?I want to talk to you." "I'll be home today." "Good then can I come later?" "Of course you can Eunjae.You shouldn't even be asking for my permission." "Of course I should ask.For all I know you could be *ahem ahem* with Himchan." "Aishhh not this again.I have to go now they're here to take my bags." "Fine see you later then." she hung up and continued her nails.

Eunjae's POV 

I wonder how Sandeul is.I'm still worried about him and Himchan.If I could I would grab that little piece of and turn him into a doll so I could continue to torture him.Don't get me wrong I love Himchan cause he's my best friend too but Sandeul....he's just one of a kind and I don't want to see him getting hurt.I better see where my boyfriend is at.

"Honey.I thought you forgot about me T-T" "We talked last night Yongguk.Why did you think that?" "Well you didn't call me and then I thought maybe you were still asleep that's why I didn't call you.But now you called." "Wow you talked so fast I can't believe I processed all of that." "Well believe it honey.Wanna meet up today?I'll treat you to some ice-cream and we could have a date." "Okay then but I can't stay with you all day.I have to go over to Sandeul's house to talk with him." "Uh I'll always be second place after Sandeul won't I?" "Why do you think that?It's not true!" "You always leave me either for him or for Himchan." "I don't always leave you.I just found out that Sandeul was in hospital that's why I'm going there." "What?What's wrong with him??" "I'll tell you if you come by my house in five minutes so start running if you want to see me.If you don't arrive on time I won't open the door for you.The time starts now."

Why isn't he responding me??What the heck.I hear something.....like someone is running.Very fast for that matter.

Is he seriously running all the way here??I hung up on him and started getting ready.Plus I did the timer like two minutes after I told him just to give him some extra time.I got out a nice dress and wore it.Then I went into the bathroom and started doing my hair.When I was finished I went out of the bathroom and got a big shock when I saw Yongguk sitting on my bed while holding his chest and panting heavily."What's wrong with you?" I said as I went over and sat next to him."I-I ran all the way here." He really likes me I see."You are a pretty fast runner. You still have two more minutes on my watch."He didn't say anything until he had calmed down and was now breathing normally"Why do you always do this to me Eunjae?You know this is torture!!" "I didn't mean to torture you.I just wanted to know how much you really wanted to see me that's why."

"Well do you know now?"He said while he looked at me and his eyes sparkled suddenly.Was he fantasizing about me or something??"You look so pretty today Eunjae."he said as he started to drool "And you look sweaty.Now can you get me those shoes that are up there?I can't reach them" he got up and tried getting the shoes but I think he was still a little dazed and a shoe fell straight over his face."OUCH!!!!" he yelled while he held his forehead in pain.I got up and went to get him some tissue since his nose was bleeding."Are you okay Yonngukkie?" he sat on the bed again and he held his nose with the tissue."I'll go and get you some ice."I was a little panicky so I spilled some of it while I was going up the stairs but I'll take care of that later.I put it on his nose and held it for him.He looked up at me and he kissed my hand and then smiled."Thanks for taking care of me Eunjae." "Well it was kinda my fault that you got hurt in the first place.I'm sorry about that." "Nooo it's fine baby.It even stopped bleeding you know"he said as he took my hand off of his nose and tried to smile.His smile cringed when he moved his nose while he was smiling and felt the pain coming back."Don't smile pabo.It will hurt if you do."

"Maybe a kiss will make it all better???" "Really Yonngukkie???Why don't you just tell me that you want me to kiss you." "Will you k​iss me if I tell you that???" "Nope." "Then what's the point of asking?"He said while pouting.He's really cute even though he's a guy.I bent down a little bit and kissed his nose for him."There now you'll feel all better."I said with a smile on my face and he instantly got up and kissed my cheek."Lets'go buy that ice-cream than shall we?"


Helllooooo everyone

Here's an new update from me after for so long.It's almost christmas time and I'm excited to be seeing Kevin waving at me right now.*facepalm*....Focus focus....*clears throat* Anyways I noticed that I will soon be reaching the three thousandth view Yayayaya

So I wanna say thank you to anyone who is reading or viewed my story and I love you guys.

(BEST.GIF.EVER.)