Chapter 52

Protect your hyung

Morning after break-up Himchan version.

Eunjae went back upstairs and she went to sleep next to Himchan but after 30 minutes of sleeping ~Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong ~she opened her eyes feeling furious and grabbed her phone. “WHAT??!?!” “G-good morning?” “WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??” “I don’t know people just say it and stop yelling at me you’re scary T.T” “Y-Yonggukkie? Is that you?” “Who else would call to say good morning to you? Another guy? Is there another guy?” “No Yonggukie.I’m sorry for shouting at you it’s just...I didn’t sleep all night.” “It’s okay baby. Why didn’t you sleep?” “Because Sandeul and Himchan broke up and Sandeul called me and I stayed up all night talking with him. And now...” “Now what???” “Now Himchan came here crying his eyes out because Sandeul dumped him and his father found out that he was dating Sandeul. And as I was about to fall asleep the phone rang.” “I’m sorry baby but I missed you. What is Himchan doing now?” “He fell asleep on my bed.” “And you were asleep.Next.To.Him????” “Uhhh....ye...sss.”

Yongguk breathed in deeply and he tried to calm himself down. He cracked his knuckles and gritted his teeth and Eunjae heard him. “Don’t be mad at me Yonggukkie.I had no choice. I was so tired and Himchan just fell asleep here and I don’t have anywhere else to sleep.” “STILL. HIMCHAN HAD A FRICKEN CRUSH ON YOU.” “How do you know about that?” “Are you kidding me??!The whole school knew about that. He was so obvious how could I not know?” “YAH IF YOU DON’T TRUST ME THEN COME OVER HERE AND SLEEP NEXT TO US.” “MAYBE I WILL.” “FINE THEN COME OVER.MAYBE HIMCHAN WILL START TOUCHING YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.” Yongguk gasped on the other end of the line and then he said “He wouldn’t do that...right?” “How should I know? You wanted to come. Then come.”

Yongguk manned up and he puffed his chest up and then said “Fine I’ll come but. I’ll sleep in the middle.” “Fine. When you arrive ring the doorbell and appa will let you in then wake me up when you come to my room” She didn’t even let him respond back she just hung up and went back to sleep. After ten minutes Eunjae was being poked by a soft warm finger on the forehead. She opened her eyes sleepily and she saw Yonnguk’s face in front of hers’. She groaned and he understood what she meant by it when he jumped from on top of her and he ended up in the middle of the two sleepy heads. He hugged her from behind and he could smell her hair. It smelt like vanilla and soon a blush appeared on his cheeks. He began moving closer to Eunjae and holding onto her tighter when suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach.

Eunjae had felt him tensing up and tightening his grip around her waist and she knew what he was imagining. That’s why she hit him with the elbow in his stomach. Then she turned around and with her eyes still closed she whispered. “Don’t even think about it.”Yongguk was near to tears with the pain but suddenly he felt a hand touching his tummy. He looked at Eunjae with big eyes. She was touching his tummy with her hands in a sensual waybut...wait a minute.

One of Eunjae’s hands was resting on her thighs and the other was under her head then that meant that HIMCHAN WAS THE ONE TOUCHING HIM?!?!!?!He squealed at the sudden realization and Eunjae opened her eyes sharply looking at Yongguk’s scared face. He pointed his index finger at Himchan’s big hand and she chuckled when she saw it.She tilted her head up to get a look at Himchan but he was still sleeping. He soon started talking too” Sandeul-ah....*snore* don’t...I love you.*snore*”she continued to chuckle while grabbing Himchan’s hand slowly and gently placing it on his hip. He whined a bit and then turned around to face the wall.He propped his out and it his Yongguk's back “Serves you right for sniffing my hair like an old ert.” she said while she hugged him and Yongguk gladly accepted the hug after pouting like a five year old.

She finally got to sleep and when she woke up she felt like she had been hibernating for 200 years or something. She looked to her side and both Yongguk and Himchan were gone. She smelled the air and it smelled of Eunhyuk’s lunch. They had probably smelt it too and went down to eat. She did the same and she found the other’s stuffing their faces including Donghae and Eunhyuk. “Eunjae come and eat with us.” Eunhyuk said as he got up and served Eunjae her food. She sat down next to them and thanked her appa for the food. “It tastes delicious appa.” “Thanks honey.” Eunhyuk said and then he continued eating like a piggy.