Chapter 57

Protect your hyung

It had been two days since Eunjae and Himchan's mother had hatched this plan. She had been going there and informing Himchan about all the details on what was about to happen and not. "Okay Himchan. Did you get what we're gonna do?" "Yeah." "Are you sure??" "Yes Eunjae I'm sure." "Okay so get ready. Your dad is downstairs right now eating. Get your bag." "Okay got it." He said as he grabbed his bag that had some clothes some underwear and a tooth brush and tooth past in it."And the money? You have it right?" "Right here." he said as he tapped his pocket "Wait..." he said as it felt empty. He looked at his side table and saw the money there. He grabbed it and put them in his pocket. "Okay now I have it." "Okay your mom texted me.It's now or never baby Channie." "Okay. I'm going there.I'm gonna find Sandeul make him mine once again and then reunite and make love to him." "Eww. You could've kept the last part to yourself!!!" "Sour!" "Shut up and let's go before he eats his food." They opened the door silently which his mother had left unlocked for them and they sneaked out. They went down the stairs silently and then were about to tip toe past the kitchen. They had almost gotten out when they heard a stern voice yelling"YAAHH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!" "No honey please.Just calm down." His mother said as she tried to hold him down in his place but he was too strong for her.

Himchan just stood there looking terrified at his father while he fought to get out of his wife's grip. "Hurry Himchan GOOO before he gets you.I'll help your mother hold him."Eunjae said as she signaled him to leave and then ran over to his father. She grabbed him by the arms and tried to hold him down.He escaped.He ran and ran until he was at the bus station out of breath. At Himchan's house Eunjae and his mother were still trying to hold him down "Honey!Please calm down." "How could you do this to me?Out of all the people, you my wife betrayed me." "I didn't betray you.You were going to far with all of this. The boy needs to find Sandeul or he will never be happy." "Of course he will be happy.When he finds a girl and marries her.Then he'll be happy." "No honey. He can't be happy with a girl.He's gay." "He's not gay!!He will marry a woman." "Get over it he will never marry a girl." Eunjae finally said. "No,no" "Yes."Himchan's father stopped struggling and all of a sudden his hand went up to his face. "Why are you so against Himchan being with Sandeul?" "They're both men!" "But they love each other." "Men can't be in love!"

"I don't know if you knew this but both my parents are men. They're gay. They love each other no scratch that they adore each other. They would never go a single day without being beside one another.They respect each other's opinions and what one does the other follows. Now if that isn't what love means then I don't know what it is." Himchan's father started to sob as he sat down. "I don't get it.They love each other and they want to be happy together. Why don't you want your son to be happy?" "I-I'm scared. What will people think of him? They'll talk behind his back. Hurt his feelings in front of me and I won't be able to do anything to help him." "You can help him by giving him your support." She said as she sat beside him and his wife the other side while she patted his back. "Sandeul is a very good kid. We have never seen anything bad come out of him honey." "I know I know it's just that...I'm scared. I don't want to see my child get hurt." "We know honey you care about him alot and so do we but you have to think about his own happiness not only your own. Will you let him be happy?" He sighed and looked at his wife with tears in his eyes.He wiped his eyes and then nodded at her. "I love my son and I want him to be happy even if that means that he'll be going out with a guy." She smiled and hugged him gently. "I love you honey." she said as she continued hugging him and he hugged her back. "I love you too." he said.

Eunjae kept looking at them with dough eyes and than said with a loud voice "Aww guys don't you love me??" They smiled at each other and then said in unision "We love you too." she hugged the both of them and started jumping on the spot and yelling "I love you too guys!!!!"


Himchan hand't been at the bus stop for more than three seconds when he had seen his bus coming. He signaled for it to stop and he got on after paying for the bus fee. It was going to be a long trip. They will probably stop at the main bus terminus and he'll have to change busses to get there but that was okay with him since it meant that he will get to meet Sandeul faster. He relaxed in his seat and placed the bag on top of his legs and after a while he got a text message.

To: Himchan 

From:Eunjae

Big Daddy has been tamed. He gave you his approval so go get your wifey back.

To:Eunjae

From:Himchan

Are you serious? Omg thanks Eunjae. Now I will definatley get my baby back. See you in a couple of days. Tell mom and dad that I love them and not to worry about me. I'll be back in a few days.

He sighd in relief and then layed back and relaaxed on his comfy seat. He was confident that Sandeul will be his again but no one can ever be sure right? He took out his phone again and looked at the picture that he had taken of Sandeul the first time they had slept with each other. He looked relaxed and content and he would kill to see that face laying next to his again."I'll get you back Sandeullie. I promise."