Chapter 43

Protect your hyung

After they finished eating their Ice-cream(Yes Eunjae ate ALL of it) Eunjae stood up and walked to where the ahjusshi was standing.”Please give me the bill ahjusshi.”she said and Yonnguk ran next to her.”What are you doing?I said I was treating you.”He said with a confused look on his face.”I ate alot of Ice-cream Yongukkie and it wouldn’t be fair on you if you had to pay for all of that.” “What?No.I want to pay.Man should always pay on the first date.” She laughed to herself and the ahjussi came with the bill.Yongguk took the money out and gave them to him.”Ahjussi I’m paying.”he said with a proud voice.”Of course you are.I wasn’t going to let this young lady here pay for all of this now was I??” “Seeee ahjusshi thinks the same as me.”he said looking at Eunjae and pointing at the Ahjusshi.

Afterwards they went for a small walk and before they knew it it was already 4.00 pm.”Hey Yongguk can you take me to Sandeul’s house now? I promised him that I would go today. “ “Ughhh so soon??” “It’s already 4.00 pm.and tomorrow we have school so I won’t be able to talk to him that much.Or maybe I’ll sleep over at his house I don’t know yet.” “What?!?S-sleep at his house?In the same b-bed?*gulp*With him?” 

“Pabo have you forgotten that he’s gay?and besides we’ve been sleeping with each other since we were young so it’s nothing new to us.” “But to me it is.He’s still a man you know Eunjae.”He said with a hurt voice.”You don’t have to be worried about him.He wouldn’t do anything to me.We’re like siblings.” He said nothing and they started walking towards Sandeul’s house.He was getting jealous of him for some reason.Even though he was gay he was still a man in his eyes and he didn’t like the idea of his girlfriend sleeping next to some other guy that wasn’t him.

When they arrived at Sandeul’s house she turned to face him and kissed him on the lips and said”Will you text me when you get home?” “Yeah sure Eunjae.You too,if anything happens call me and I’ll be here in a second.” “Nothing will happen so just relax.”She nodded and kissed his cheek this time then walked towards his door.She turned around and waved at him and said”Goodnight and sleep early okay?” “Okay.You too and sleep as far away from him as possible.”Aishh”she said sounding a bit pissed off now and he waved at her again.’Sleep early she said.Yeah as if I’ll be able to sleep all night.’ He mumbled to himself while he started to walk away.

She entered the house and went to the living room were she found Sandeul’s parents cuddling with each other on the couch even though it was really hot.”Hello Eunjae dear.How are you?”Kyuhyun asked her“I’m fine thanks.What about you guys?” “We’re good.Were a little worried these past few days but now we’re fine.” “Oh You’re talking about what had happened to Sandeul right?I just got to know today when I phoned Sandeul.” “We told your appa not to tell you so you won’t get worried for nothing.” “I know I know.You did that for me.By the way where is Sandeul?” “He’s up in his room organizing his cd’s.Or at least that’s what he said he was going to do.” “Okay.I’m gonna go up and talk to him.See you guys later.” “Bye.”they both said in sync.

She went to his room and found him looking at all of his CD’s.”Hey Sandeullie” she said while she glompsed him from behind.”Hey you.About time you came.” “I’m sorry I’m this late I had a date that’s why.” “Ohhhhhh.You did?” “Yup.We went to eat ice-cream.It was so delicious.” “Don’t tell me that he’s now bankrupt because of you!?Girl you sure could eat your Ice-cream.” “Shut-up you. I like Ice-cream.Is that so bad?” “It will get to your hips and you’ll get fatter.” “Aishh are you saying that I’m fat??!” “Maybe……” She got up and chased him around while he ran like a wild horse.When they got tired they fell on the bed and after a while Eunjae started to talk.

“How are you and Himchan doing?” “Fine.His mom found us out in the end.” “How did that happen?”She said while she sprang up from the bed.”When I was in the hospital his mom came to visit and Himchan grabbed my hand from underneath my bed sheet.It was either he was holding my hand or he was helping me mas-“ “Aishh.I don’t want to know!You sicko.” “Fine fine.” “So what are you gonna do now?Do you still plan to leave him in the future?” *BAM*'attention on the bam' she looked around to see what that noise was but then Sandeul continued talking and she looked back at him. “I don’t know yet.” He sighed and then looked at Eunjae and he noticed that her lips were so pink today.He unconsciously and bit his lower lip.He then closed his eyes and he kissed her for a brief second.

What was going on with him?He had kissed Eunjae before but only once and to get his first kiss over with.This was his second kiss with her and he was the one who had started it not Eunjae this time.After he kissed her he opened his eyes and saw Eunjae looking at him with big eyes.”I’m sorry Eunjae.I don’t know what came over me.” “It’s fine.It’s not the first time we kissed and you probably thought I was Himchan or something”Sandeul nodded and tried to get himself together and so did Eunjae.Their first kiss wasn’t all that exciting and it didn’t taste this delicious for either one of them.Something was going on here.

They were both sitting next to each other thinking about what had just happened and then Eunjae remembered that Sandeul was in the hospital.”By the way what did actually happen to you these past few days?” “Oh about that….I was faiting all the time and then when I fainted in the morning they decided to take me to the hospital and your father took a sample from my blood so they could test it.” “Then what?” “It resulted that I had anemia that’s why I was fainting and I looked very pale.” “And now what?”she said as she started eating some biscuits that she found on the side table. 

“I just have to eat a lot of iron and I’ll be just fine but Eunjae…” “Hmm??” “I’m curious about something.” “What is it?” she asked curiously as she the filling that was inside of the biscuit.”You and Yongguk…Did you uhh….” “Oh you mean…” “Yeah.” “No we didn’t.We haven’t been together for too long and I don’t like the idea of before marriage to tell you the truth.” “Why not?” “I don’t think that I could handle the consequences if something goes wrong.It’s easy for you and Himchan since the both of you are guys but…..” “We can’t get pregnant.That’s what you’re trying to say right?” “Yeah.My appa’s will kill me if I get pregnant and to tell you the truth I think I’d kill myself even before they kill me.” “I see your point Eunjae,but is it only because it would be with Yongguk?” “What do you mean?” “I mean if it were with someone else….would you still think that way?” “I think it depends on who that person would be.” “What about me?Would sleep with me?” “Hmm…I don’t know why but I can’t seem to imagine it.” “Then how about I’ll make you feel and see it.Not only imagine it?”


Hey guys :D Christmas has passed and so I wanted to show you guys what I've been doing these past few days and here it is:

 

Please tell me what you think of it and also what you guys think is going on in the story right now.I'm curious to see what is going on in your heads XD