Chapter 11

Protect your hyung

They were both playing the game for the umpteenth time.For the first time Sandeul had won against Himchan in a video game.He was really not feeling well at all.He went to the kitchen and opened his fridge.He took a random can out of the fridge not looking at all and opened it.He drank a bit and it tasted different but not bad though.He took it with him and continued drinking it little by little.

It was already dark now and Sandeul had decided to sleep at Himchan's house after he had asked him to and since he was so down and Himchan's parents were not home he agreed.He phoned his parents first and they agreed to it since they had known Himchan for seven years now and he was their son's best pal. Sandeul had noticed that he was winning and that Himchan was not playing at all.He had fallen asleep.He went over to him and grabbed his arm and threw it around his shoulder's.He smelt something different when Himchan had breathed and he realized that Himchan had drank beer.He put him down and took the can that he was drinking and smelt it.It was definitely beer.

"Aishh...you had to go and drink beer you pabo."He picked him up again and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom.When they arrived he put him on the bed roughly since he was really heavy and he sat down beside him trying to catch his breath"Wow I never thought you'd be this heavy.I'm really hopeless." "No you're not.I'm the hopeless one."Himchan sat up on the bed and started crying while he was drunk.

"Don't cry.Your eye's look really weird when you cry.I've told you before haven't I?" He started laughing when he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his.He looked at Himchan a bit shocked.

"Yahhh...If you're drunk just go to sleep don't do these things." "I just wanted to stop you calling me eyes weird......it worked*hiccup*" He bent over once more and kissed Sandeul on the lips one more time

 

"Stop it Himchan.You're making me look weirdly at you" He bent over again and kissed him fully on the lips. 

"Yahh you weird guy stop." He was about to get up and move away from him when Himchan pushed him under him and kissed him again."Every time you say weird I'll kiss you so you'll stop." "What the heck!!!!!!I'm not a girl get off of me.You weirdo.Don't make me do things that I never wanted to do to you." He kissed him again this time it was a little longer and more passionate.

"What is wrong with you?You'll regret it if you kiss me one more time." "Why would you think that?" "You're so irritating.Get off of me!!NOW!!!!!" He got off of him and rested his head on his pillow while he looked at Sandeul who still was lying on the bed facing the celing.He got up and rushed to the door but it was too late.He was pinned to the door from behind."Where are you going Sandeul?I thought that you were gonna stay here with me." "Will you be good if I stay here?" "I was good." "No you weren't you kissed me." "So that wasn't anything bad." 

"You're just drunk of course you'll say that." He turned Sandeul around and made him face him. He closed the space between and this time he made their kiss alot more passionate.They were both lost in the heat of the kiss.Sandeul finally got the courage and he pushed Himchan away. "Why don't you want to kiss me?" "One you're drunk two you don't like guys and three you like Eunjae

 

"I don't like Eunjae anymore.She never liked me so why should I like her back." "You're just saying that because you're sad.You like her not me.You only kissed me because you want to substitute her.Just go to bed."He pushed him off of him and Himchan was speechless.He was rejected twice that day but for some reason this hurt twice as much.

Sandeul left the room and went downstairs and closed the door behind him and went back home sobbing alittle.Himchan heard the door close shut and began crying again.He went to bed and he cried himself to sleep.

It was now Sunday and Sandeul was woken up by his phone ringing.

He picked it up not even looking at the number and he heard a loud voice."Why didn't you text me yesterday?You were supposed to tell me how Himchan was." "I don't know....just ask him yourself.I'm going back to sleep."he hung up.

Eunjae's pov

"I'm going back to sleep"'beep beep beep' What the hell is wrong with these guys?Himchan isn't answering his phone and Sandeul hung up grumpily...did they have a fight or something?I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.