Chapter 12

Protect your hyung

Sandeul couldn't sleep again since Eunjae had woke him up with her phone call.He heard someone coming up the stairs and he figured it was either one of his appa's.He heard someone knock on the door and later it opened to reveal Kyuhyun peeking inside the room.

"Are you awake Sandeullie?" "Yeah appa.I am"Kyuhyun went inside his room and sat next to him on his bed.He looked at his son in a loving way and started talking again."What's bothering you Sandeullie?" "Nothing appa...I'm just tired." "Then why did you still come home that late at night...I thought you were going to sleep over at Himchan's" "Well about that.....We fought a little." "What about honey?" "It's nothing serious just little things friends always fight about." "Did you two fight about a girl?" "No actually.He liked Eunjae but Eunjae likes the guy who used to bully me when I was young but then he stopped because of her.Himchan was heartbroken so I went to his house to try and cheer him up and we were playing games and stuff.Then he went to the kitchen and he brought a drink with him which was beer.I don't think he realized what it was though and he got drunk by it." "Oh my.You left him while he was drunk?" "Yeah we fought and I left the house." "He was probably out of it.So don't be surprised if on Monday he comes and talks to you normally.Did you phone him this morning?" "No...I'm still angry even though he was drunk." "Honey forgive and forget.He's a good friend of yours.You've been friends with him for seven years so try to save your relationship ok?" "Mmmm whatever.."

He covered his head with his pillow and heard his appa sigh and then walk out of the room.

His cell phone started ringing again and he took his phone and answered it"What...." "Sandeul what happened last night?I thought you were going to stay here but when I woke up you were gone"He couldn't believe that Himchan didn't remember anything."What?You don't remember what happened?" "Not really...I think I drank some beer by mistake and got dunk I don't remember much from when I was drunk though." "You don't remember huh?"

This was his chance to patch things up with him he didn't want to stop being friends with him because he liked him."Nothing really happened *think of an excuse think of an excuse*uhhh you just fell asleep on the whole bed and I didn't have anywhere to sleep...so I came back home." "Ohhhh....is that all?" "Yeah.That's all why are you asking?"He gulped inaudibly."Nothing..I have a huge headache and I'm not feeling that well." "Are your parents back yet?" "No they'll be back tomorrow though." "Oh then come over here and eat with us.I'll tell appa to cook for you too." "Ok then see you in a bit"

He felt relieved that he was friends with him again.He jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs towards the kitchen were he found Sungmin cooking and Kyuhyun preparing the table."Appa can you cook some for Himchan aswell?" "Sure Sandeullie."He looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun did a thumbs up sign at him showing him that it's great that he is friends with him again.Break fast was now being served and they heard the doorbell ring.Sandeul went to the door and opened it to find Himchan wearing dark sunglasses."What's up with the sunglasses?" "The sun..it's hurting my eyes.And I have dark circles too." "It's not like you didn't sleep.Come in and let's eat." They went inside and they sat around the table."Hi appas.How have you been?" "Good good.How are you son?" "I'm fine appa Kyu...just alittle tired." "Ohh I see.Why are you wearing those sunglasses in here take them off." "Ah yeah" He took them off and started eating.They all looked at him shocked and he noticed the strange stares he was receiving so he asked them what it was"What's wrong?Do I have something on my face?" "It's nothing just...continue eating." Sandeul said while he made a face at his parents so they won't continue staring at him.After eating they both went up to Sandeul's room and he took him into his bathroom and in front of the mirror."Did you even look in the mirror this morning?" "No Why-oh my god...what happened to my adorable,handsome face?" "Did you cry yourself to sleep or something last night?" "I don't know...maybe"

"Ughh sit on my bed...I'll get some cucumbers and things for your face."Himchan did as he was told and jumped on the latter's bed.He could smell Sandeul's scent.It was nice and for some reason he liked it.He waited for him to come back but his mind drifted to what had happened last night.He didn't remember alot but he remembered seeing Sandeul's face.

Sandeul came back with alot of stuff.He started putting on creams on Himchan's face while Himchan enjoyed the touch of Sandeul's smooth gentle fingers on his face.At the end he put two slices of cucumber on his eyes.Himchan immediately took one of them and ate it."What the... where did it go?" "I ate it." "But you just ate?!" "But I still wanted to eat it." "Uhh whatever*he put another slice on his eye*so how are you coping?" "Fine I think."He saw Himchan's hand coming up to grab the slice again and he hit his hand."Ouchh you're mean too." "Be quite and continue saying what you were saying earlier." "Well there's nothing much to say.I still feel bad but still alot better than yesterday.Thanks to you." "Why me?" "You took me home,took care of me,played with me.Apperantley dragged me upstairs,and you even put me to bed...so thanks buddy." "Ohh no problem.Now let me get these creams off your face."He started cleaning the latter's face while the other dozed off alittle."You're ready"he shook Himchan lightly to try and wake him up "Hmmm.No honey let me sleep some more." "What the...I SAID GET UP YOU LAZY " Himchan got startled and stood up from the bed with his eyes wide open."Finally.Go look in the mirror."He went over to the mirror and he was surprised by what he saw."Wow.I'm good as new.Look at it it's so white and soft and and the dark circles are gone too.Thanks bro I owe you one."He said while wrapping his arm around his shoulder."Yeah whatever."He threw his hand off of himself and went to turn on the TV.Himchan tilted his head to the side and then stared a thim confusedly.

What had happened just now?Sandeul looked really sad and pissed off at the same time...Something else happened last night not just what he was told.

 


I can't believe I already got over 1000 views already.Thank you to all the people who viewed my story and to the people who subscribed aswell of course.If you feel like comenting go right ahead I don't bite anyone so yeah....anyway what do you guys think of the stroy so far.Do you like it?Hate it? feel free to comment :DD

 

(I feel that this guy is gonna join my bias list pretty soon*is that a dimple I see* *Q*)

Anyways now I have to go to sleep.So one last pic before I leave

Ok bye:)