Chapter 21

Protect your hyung

Eunjae's pov

I haven't seen Sandeul and Himchan in a very long time.I really miss them.They never come to meet with me on the rooftop and I always end up on my own like today...ughh I wish I had more friends to hang out with.They just abandoned me.Ok Himchan had a reason because I told him in his face that I liked another guy but seriously I didn't know.And Sandeul...He was my best friend but now I don't even know anymore.They both ignore me and I'm sad.

No body's pov

"Yo what's up Eunjae?"...Eunjae was so lost in thought that she didn't hear Yongguk calling her name."Yah Eunjae-ah"She still wasn't listening to him.He jumped in front of her and she jumped back when she suddenly saw a face in front of her with fright."What the heck??Yongguk!!!!" "Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you.You just were ignoring me that's why I tried to get your attention."He sat next to her and then she said "Fine fine.Now what do you want?" "Nothing I just noticed that you're always on your own everyday up here so I thought that I'll come and keep you some company." "Oh.Thanks." "No problem...so what's up?Why are you always here?by yourself?" "Well I like being on my own that's why" she lied to him but he knew it wasn't true."I thought that you loved being with Himchan and that sissy boy." Eunjae glared at him and she shot some arrows at him from her eyes."Sorry sorry I won't say that ever again." "You better.And yes I do like to stay on my own from time to time." "Oh so I'm bothering you right now." "Mehh not as much as you used to." "Wow you're the first girl I've met that is so straight forward with me." "That may be because you're such a player and they try to act all sweet in front of you." "What???I'm no player." "Says the guy who had six girlfriends last spring." "Seven to be precise but still I'm not a player." "Whatever...still people love me for being this straight forward so get used to it." "I am bit by bit.I see why people like you now." "What is that supposed to mean?" She said a bit confused.He smiled at her and then said"Nothing Eunjae. Anyways I'm throwing a party this weekend at my house.Are you interested in coming?You can bring your friends as well."He was anticipating her answer when she said."I don't know I'll have to ask my appa's first and then if they say yes I'll ask my friends." "Oh Ok then.Don't forget to tell your appas when you go home okay?and then tell me..."

The bell rang and Yongguk stood up and gave his hand to Eunjae so that she could stand up from the ground.She grabbed it and he lifted her up.When she was at her feet she realized that her hand was still in Yongguk's and he was looking at them while smiling."Ermm.Why are you smiling on your own?" "Oh uhh nothing I just.."He let go of her hand and walked a few steps forward to hide his blush."Let's go..I'll take you to your classroom." "Okay then."

They arrived at her classroom and she entered but then turned back and waved and smiled at Yongguk who was still waiting there.He smiled a big smile and waved back looking like a huge fool.She went inside and he kept looking at her from the window that lead to her classroom.He slapped himself back to reality and then rushed back to his own class.

Himchan and Sandeul had just arrived in their class because as usual Himchan had woken up late and took alot of time to get dressed and make his hair.They entered their classroom aswell and Sandeul took out his cell phone and started texting Eunjae

To:Eunjae

From:Sandeullie

Hey Eunjae-ah ^.^ Sorry me and Himchan haven't been coming up to the rooftop for a while now.Since he's staying with me he isn't waking up in the morning and we aren't getting there on time.Let's meet in the cafeteria at lunch time ok?I have something to tell you.

After five minutes he received a text message 

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

Sandeullie hyung.I thought that you guys were avoiding me :( I was so sad that I haven't talked with you guys for so long but now I'm happy that you texted me saying all that.I'm really curious to know what you want to tell me can't wait till lunch time.See you then.Ughh My professor just came in =.= I hate Mondays.

Sandeul laughed when he read that last bit and then looked at Himchan who was already looking at him suspiciously."What are you eyeing me for?" "I just want to know why you're laughing." "No reason." "Come on tell meeeee."he started pestering him while tugging on his shirt.At that moment the teacher c​ame in and Sandeul quickly swatted his hand away and put a finger near his mouth telling him to be quite.The latter pouted and then rested his head on his table while looking at Sandeul with puppy eyes but still he didn't want to tell him just to make him jealous.