Chapter 47

Protect your hyung

After Sandeul’s little cute discovery that he had made about his boyfriend he went home and he found his parents packing.”Appa.I’m home.”he said when he entered their bedroom and he found Kyunhyun trying to close one of the large suitcases.”Oh Sandeul.You’re here?Come help me get all these clothes in this suitcase.Your father said that there is going to be a family dinner while we are there so he packed all of these present for his relatives.His grandpa hasn’t gotten any better so we are doing this dinner for him since it may be his last with the whole family.” “Ughh really?? Now I feel guilty for not going.Appa’s grandpa was always very nice too me.” “Well you could always come with us since there is still time but I don’t want you to come if you’re gonna come against your will okay?” “I can’t I already told Himchan that I wasn’t going but I’m still going to be thinking about you guys all the time” “Don’t think too much while we’re away honey or else you’ll get grey hair.”Kyuhyun said as he grabbed Sandeul’s hair and pulled one out and then he looked at it.

”Wow.It’s already happening.” “WHAT?!?!?!?!?REALLY?????”Sandeul panicked and looked at his appa’s serious face.Kyuhyun started laughing and finally he spat the truth out.”No.This isn’t yours.I found this on Sungmin’s pillow but don’t tell him or else he’ll freak out.” “It’s appa’s hair???Phew...Where is appa btw?” “He went to buy snacks to put in the fridge for you.” “In that case let me help you with this suitcase.” Sandeul said as he jumped on top of the over-filled suitcase while Kyuhyun grabbed the zipper and tried to close it.Sungmin came in after they had been struggling to get it closed and he gave them a hand with the suitcases.He arrangged a couple of things that were inside and bam it instantly closed.”How did you do that appa?”Sandeul asked with amazement.”I have magical hands baby.”He said while he recieved a kiss on the cheek from Kyuhyun.”I bought you some of your favourite foods and I’ve placed them in the fridge. Make sure that you eat all of them while we’re gone and don’t forget that you have anemia so you have take the iron pills aswell Sandeullie” “Yeah appa.I’ll put a note on the fridge so I’ll remember them.” “Good kid.”Sungmin said as he patted Sandeul on his head.Sandeul smiled his angelic smile that melted Sungmin’s heart being a loving father that he was.

”We shouldn’t go and leave Sandeul alone”Sungmin stated.”Wh-what do you mean?”Kyuhyun muttered. ”I mean I can’t leave this kid alone.What if something happens to him?He’s our little son.We can’t leave him behind us.”Kyuhyun nodded and said with cheerfullnes since he didn’t want to go in the first place”Okay then.We’re staying home”Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with sharp eyes and then he asked him”You mean...you didn’t want to go with me?” “No,of course I did but...if you don’t want to go then I’m not going to force you since you are a grown man and you know what you're doing.Just like Sandeul here.He’s grown up now.He needs to become more responsible and independent.He’s not a young boy anymore you know.”Kyuhyun said while Sungmin looked at Sandeul again.Kyuhyun winked at Sandeul from behind Sungmin and Sandeul smiled”Well I guess you’re right.He’s not a kid anymore.He knows how to take care of himself and we can use this as a test to see how independent Sandeul is.Do you want to come with me or do you prefer staying here Kyu?” “Of course I’ll come with you Minnie.” Kyuhyun said as he frowned at Sandeul from behind Sungmin’s head.

“Good.We’ll leave soon so continue packing.” “Yeah.”Sungmin left the room and Kyuhyun sighed and sat on the bed along with Sandeul.”I really hate his relatives.Especially his aunt you know the one with the-“ “Oh the one with the-yes I know her.” “If it wasn’t for his grandpa I wouldn’t even go.You know he helped us alot when we were young.When Sungmin’s parents found out that he was dating me they kicked him out of the house and he came to stay with me but my parents house wasn’t that big.I was getting complaints from my parents about them not being able to keep us both in one house since we were poor so we had to find a solution in one way or another.” “What happened then?” “Minnie’s granpa sent for him and he offered to give us this house since he loved your father very much.That’s when we moved in with ah nothing.” “What what??????Tell me” “No.If I’ll tell you,you’ll do the same.” “What?What did you guys do then??It’s not like you guys went to live with each other before marriage right??right??” “Ah.Noooooo of...course...not.” Kyuhyun cleared his throat and Sandeul realized that he was lying instantly.”You did didn’t you???That’s why you don’t want to tell me.” “Yes okay we did.But it was only becuase my parents couldn’t afford to pay for me since I didn’t continue school and I had no profession.”

“But now you talk with appa’s parents so what happened?” “They made up at our wedding and thank god they did or else your father wouldn’t be running that hotel now.We would be broke.” “Awww.I love grandpa.”Sandeul said as he hugged Kyuhyun“You should.If we never got together we wouldn’t have gotten the chance to meet you and raise you up like this.” “I love you two too.” “I know you do Sandeul.”Kyuhyun said as he cuddled Sandeul in his hands more.Sungmin came into the room and he saw them hugging and he was feeling a bit left out so he joined in aswell by jumping in the middle of them and squeezing them towards him.

Night came and they were about to leave when they saw Himchan walking towards the house while they were going into the taxi.When they passed by him they waved at him and he smiled and waved back and then continued walking towards the house.He went inside and he found Sandeul laying on the sofa watching TV looking quite bored.”Sandeul.What’s up?” “Nothing much.Just watching TV,eating some chips and lazing around.Come be lazy with me?” “My two most favourite things.Being with you and being lazy.”Himchan said as he jumped next Sandeul on the sofa and he snuggled next to him.”You smell so nice Sandeullie.” “Yeah I just had a bath just before you came. You smell like you.”Sandeul said as he turned and faced Himchan.He then kissed him on the lips and hugged him.”I like the smell of you.It feels like I’m at home when I’m in your hands.” “Me too.Hey since it’s summer let’s go on a date.” “A date?” “Yeah.We could go watch a movie.” “What else?” “Okay it looks like you don’t want to watch a movie.” Sandeul nodded while Himchan continued.”Then let’s go....let’s go...for a romantic walk and star gaze.” “Hmm...sounds good let’s go.You know it’s good to know that you don’t always think about cooking games and think about me too.” “Of course I think about you.You’re my boyfriend after all.” “Yeah about that...”