Chapter 26

Protect your hyung

Yongguk finally saw that Eunjae was okay so he could go back to school.He was walking in the school corridor feeling all happy when he saw that guy that called Eunjae a last time.He glared at him and walked past him.

The latter went over to him and said"What's with the glares?Did the cat get your tongue and you can't talk anymore?Or are you a coward now?"He grabbed him by the collar of his clothes and smashed him into the lockers that were behind him."Shut up!Before I'll make your face look even worse and you'll regret ever saying anything." He let go of him and continued walking towards his classroom which was pretty far away.He continued to walk and walk when suddenly he got hit on the head by something.It wasn't really hard but still he was surprised by that and looked back to see Eunjae holding her bag in her hand and looking all furious at him."Why are you so mad this early in the morning?"She tried hitting him again but he dodged and she was about to fall down but he caught her in his hands and held her close to him.

"Yah let go of me you ert."She said while she flung her bag in the air and this time she successfully hit him."Ouch that hurt."he said while pouting and letting go of her."Serves you right.You shouldn't have spied on me.You weren't looking at all times were you?" "....Maybe..."he said looking away and tapping his foot on the ground while feeling nervous.The bag flung once again and hit him this time very hard.So hard that he fell on the ground."ARE YOU SERIOUS???YOU ERT I HATE YOU." She said while running away and started covering her eyes which were now getting teary.He ran after her and when he caught up he stopped her by grabbing her from her waist."Let go of me you ."She said while squirming in his locked arms."No.You'll leave if I let you go." "HELL YEAH I WILL.NOW LET..ME..GO."She continued squirming while trying to kick with her legs but he still held her in place.

"I'm sorry."he whispered in her ear but she couldn't hear what he just said over her own voice. "I SAID I'M SORRY."she stopped putting up resistance and calmed herself down.

He continued talking and said"I'm sorry for what that bastard said about you and I couldn't even protect you or your friends.You fractured your arm because I just stood there and looked at you while you were fighting.I didn't know what to do."She heard him starting to sob and then he leaned his head on her shoulder while he continued to hug her from behind."I'm sorry for spying on you and I didn't look while you were changing your clothes." "Why are you doing this?Why have you all of a sudden become like this?" "I don't know...It just happened."She put away his hands and started walking away while he stood there looking at her with confusion.

He ran after her again and followed her to her classroom which was his classroom aswell.She sat down in her seat and then he grabbed his bag and moved in the seat next hers ignoring the whining coming from the girl that usually sat there.He started looking at Eunjae while she took out her mobile and started texting.

Eunjae's Pov

I don't know what to do with him I like him but I'm still angry at him for some reason.I think ?I should text Sandeul to see what his opinion about this is.

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

~Hey Sandeullie.I have a problem.Did you arrive at school yet?My teacher just came in my classroom.~

To:Eunjae 

From:Sandeullie

~Yeah I sat at my desk just now.I'm glad my math teacher hasn't arrived yet.He's such a meanie and he's bossy.Tell me about this problem of yours...I'm really curious.~

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

~Well Yongguk told me that he's sorry and he hugged my from behind and put his head on my shoulder and sort of started crying.~

To:Eunjae 

From:Sandeullie

~Wow really?He must feel really sorry then.You don't find many guys that say sorry when they were wrong.You're lucky...What did you do then?~

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

~I didn't do anything I just removed his hands off of my waist and then I came to my classroom and he followed since he has the same class as me.He even took another girl's seat just so he could sit near me.He's even looking at me now even though the teacher came in ages ago.~

To:Eunjae 

From:Sandeullie

​~He really likes you Eunjae.I thought you liked him too so why don't you give him a chance?~

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

~I still feel angry towards him but I don't know why.He won't stop staring at me and it's becoming awkward.~

To:Eunjae 

From:Sandeullie

~Lol talking about staring...I just looked at Himchan and he was staring at me with a pouty face.

He's always curious to know who I'm texting but at the same time he doesn't like to ask me so he does that cu​te face.~

To:Sandeullie

From:Eunjae

~You guys are so cute together ^.^I wish I could squish you.Oh the teacher is coming my way I gotta go byee.~

No one's Pov

Sandeul breathed in and closed his cell phone.He looked at Himchan who was still pouting and looking at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Why are you making that face?" "...No reason." " I was texting Eunjae and you're so cute when you're like that." "Ohh.When I'm like what?"His face suddenly brightened up and he looked at me with happy eyes."You're so jealous at times but you show your jealousy by pouting and that makes you even more cute."He said while he grabbed Himchan's hand from underneath their joined desks so that no one would see them.

Himchan started rubbing their hands together which made a bit of a sound and everyone stared at them and Sandeul had to let go of his hand so that they won't give people a reason to talk about them behind their backs.When every one looked back to the front Sandeul looked at Himchan and giggled

when he saw that the latter was laughing silently.

 

He once again grabbed his hand and placed them on his thigh where he caressed it silently with his thumb.