Chapter 63

Protect your hyung

Eunjae started to move in the chair and she slowly opened her eyes.”Is this Hawaii?”she said as she was still half asleep.The couple chuckled and looked at her.”No eunjae.This is my room not Hawaii.” “Oh. *looks at the mirror*.Wow.Looks like someone took this makeover session a little too seriously.” “Yeah.I get a bit carried away sometimes.” “I’ve noticed.” “Hey I know that your birthday is in a few months from now but me and Channie wanted to give you an early birthday present.”Eunjae’s eyes lit up when she heard the word present being spoken and she jumped up in her chair.”What is it?What is it?Tell me,tell me,tell me pleaseeeeeee.”  “Go in the bathroom and see for yourself.”She jumped off the chair and walked to the bathroom.She entered and she found a big big box waiting for her on the floor.She kneeled down and opened the box to see the prettiest dress ever.It was a white dress. It looked like a wedding dress to her and this was not funny at all.She stood up and ran to the door and she popped her head out. ”Guys is this a joke or something?It has been two years since we talked about marriage and he hasn’t proposed again remember?” She said feeling down.

“Aishh just put it on and let us see how it fits.”Sandeul said with a smile on his face “It better fit you,you fat .” Himchan said trying to joke but instead he was hit on the head by Sandeul and then he glared at him.”Shut up you meanie.” “I was joking Sandeullie.” “I don’t care.You’re still mean.”Sandeul said as he stormed off into the bathroom and then closed the door behind him with a loud bang.He looked at Eunjae and smiled sheeply and went to get the dress out of the box.”Okay let’s get you dressed up now shall we.I'm so excited to see how it fits.”He took the dress out of the box and waited for Eunjae to take off her clothes leaving her with her under wear.'Thank god she's wearing a strapless bra and a matching boxer or else it would show from under the dress.'Sandeul said as he sighed and helped her get the dress on without messing up her hair.Eunaje was fine with Sandeul helping her get dressed but she was pretty sure that if Yongguk knew about this he would insist on coming here as well and keep an eye on Sandeul just in case he touches her in an unappropraite place.

She smiled as Sandeul started pulling on the ribbons that were attached to the behind of the upper parts of the dress to make the corset part of the dress fit exactly with her chest.He then arranged the skirt of the dress making sure that it didn't wrinkle or get stanied with anything. ”Wow.I have such a pretty friend.Now come here I’ll put some make up on you.” She just sat down and enjoyed the pampering.It only took him a few minutes before he yelled “Finished”and then he brought her a pair of shoes to go along with the dress.

”Why am I wearing all this?” “We just wanted to do a pre-wedding thing you know.To see how you’ll look on the actual day." "Oh.Okay. I wonder when that day will be." "It's closer than you think.Wanna have a look?" He asked her giving her his hand and she took it. She stood up and looked at the mirror and was astonished to see her self like this. "H-how did you do this? I look amazing. Even that pimple is no where to be seen." "I became really good at this didn't I?" "Yeah.I look like a model." "Haha you do.Now come on outside and let Himchan see you.” They both went outside and Himchan’s eyes sparkled when he saw her dressed like that.He kept staring at her with his mouth open and then his eyes landed on the steaming Sandeul.

”Hope you’re not having second thoughts...HONEY...”Sandeul said with fire burning in his eyes.

"Honey I..." "You what?" "No.I'm not having second thoughts." 

"You better!" "Sheesh I told you last night when we were-" "Aishh I'm still here!" Eunjae said as she protected her ears."Whaaat?! I was gonna say when we were eating!" "Sure you were Himchan. We all know what goes on when you two are 'eating'. Blehh."Eunjae made gagging noises and Himchan blushed when he realized what she was saying."See now she knows that we did it last night,too. You and your big mouth!!" Sandeul said as he wrapped his arms and pouted. "I didn't say anything okay!" 

When Himchan and Sandeul were done with their bickering they told Sandeul’s appa’s to take them to Eunjae’s home in their car. The latter were both dressed nicely. Both wearing tight black matching suites. ”Are you guys going somewhere?You look so nice in those suites.”Eunjae hadn’t noticed that even Sandeul and Himchan had changed their clothes to suites aswell but instead continued looking at the elder’s reflection in the mirror while she leaned and rested her head on the front seat's back.“We’re stopping somewhere on our way to your house.I hope you guys don’t mind.” “Of course not.We’re not in a rush anyway.And we are all dressed nicely too.”Sandeul said as Eunjae just shrugged not minding that she was still in that beautiful white dress.

Eunjae was sitting in between the two opponents of world war three*cough cough* I mean Himchan and Sandeul when Himchan looked at Sandeul from behind Eunjae’s back and he saw that he still looked a bit angry.He loved how cute his boyfriend looked when he was angry and then he started day dreaming about him and what they were doing last night but Sandeul’s sharp ears heard him snickering in his corner.He looked at him and saw his cheeks turning to a bright shade of pink and his eyes were a bit hazy.Himchan finally felt his lover’s gaze on him and he looked at him again with shy eyes when he felt how hot his face was at the moment and saw the glare that he was recieving.'Oh he knows.' He smiled his guilty smile at him and the latter just snickered and then smiled back forgetting the glare he was giving him earlier.