Chapter 15

Protect your hyung

They arrived at school and now they were feeling a little bit awkward around each other.They hadn't said a word to each other all the way from the spot where Himchan had remembered what had happened.Himchan was feeling sorry for himself.He didn't know that his two best friends had kissed.

They entered the school and went straight to the rooftop where Sandeul had said that they'd meet with Eunjae.They were about to open the door when Sandeul saw Eunjae laying on the ground next to Yongguk.He knew that if Himchan would see them he would get even more hurt.He tried backing away from the door to go to another place but it was too late.Himchan had already seen Eunjae laying next to Yongguk.He looked at them with a serious face and then he turned and looked away."Let's go"He said as he grabbed Sandeul's hand and dragged him away.Instead they went to their classroom.Himchan put down his bag beside his table and looked down."Are you okay?"Sandeul asked feeling worried about his friend."I'll get over it soon so don't worry."

"Are you sure?" "Yeah.Hey will you come over today aswell?My parents said that they'll be gone for a couple of more days." "Let me go call my appa first." 

He went out of the classroom and after two minutes he went back in. "Before I say yes or no do you promise to stay away from the beer?"Himchan chuckled and then said"I promise...now what is your answer??" "Yes I'll come but first let's go to my house.I got a new game and I want to play it with you.It's a really awesome game where you kill aliens and stuff.It looks really awesome." "Okay then we'll go there first."

The day passed by quickly and before they knew it they were already walking towards Sandeul's house. When they arrived Sandeul went inside and got his stuff along with the game and then they started walking towards Himchan's house.They arrived there and Himchan dived into his bag to get his key.He searched and searched but still he couldn't find that key. "You can't find the key?"

"No*pout*" "And you don't have an extra key?" "Sadly no." "Ughhh let's go." "Where are we going?" "At my house.I'm not gonna sleep outside and you too unless you want too." "No no no.I don't want to sleep outside with all those yucky cockroaches." "Then let's go and play this awesome game." 

They finally arrived at Sandeul's house AGAIN. "Oh boys..what are you doing back here?" "He forgot his key inside and he can't get in." "Ohh honey don't worry you can stay here for as long as you like." "Kamshamida Kyu appa."

"No problem honey.Do you guys want to eat something?I'll make you some snacks." "Okay then we'll go and wash up." "k babies"

 

They both went upstairs and waited for each other to get washed. Sandeul washed first and while Himchan was washing up he fell asleep.When he was ready he went outside and saw Sandeul's cute sleeping face. "I've slept at your house before but I never noticed how cute you look while you're sleeping."he said to himself.He wanted to take a closer look at him so he kneeled beside his bed and got nearer to his face.

They were only a few centimeters apart and now as he got even closer his heart was beating faster and fatser.Every second that passed made his heart want to explode even more.He wanted to kiss him.He couldn't stop himself those lips looked so delicious in his eyes.He had to capture them no matter what.He couldn't have what he wanted at the end because as he was about to kiss him Sandeul started shuffling in his sleep and soon he opened his eyes.

"Oh you're awake?"He said trying to calm himself down."Yeah are you ready?" "For what?" "To play and kick some alien ." "Ohh...um yeah."They continued playing for a while then ate the snacks that Kyuhyun had brought them and then played again.But by ten o'clock they were so tired that they ended up sleeping on Sandeul's bed.

 


Today a double chapter post.I had alot of time on my hands so yeah. Anyway tell me what you guys think is going to happen or what you would like to happen between these three.Comment as much as you like and have fun reading my stories :D