Chapter 8

Protect your hyung

It was break time and Sandeul was hopping happily to his seat.He was going to get the lunch that his appa had packed for him.He bent down and got his bag.He ped it and took out his bread and put the bag were it was at first.He turned around with a smile on his face but that smile soon faded away when he saw the face of his bully in front of him.It was Yongguk the scariest boy in their school.Everyone was scared of him and avoided him just like Sandeul here.But for some reason he always managed to find him.Even if he was in the toilet or on the roof he would always find him right there behind him.He had stayed away when he knew that Sandeul was hanging out with Eunjae for that one week since he was bitten by her before and he didn't like it.AT ALL.Her jaw was like a horses so strong.But now he had finally found him on his own and he was about to make his move.

"Hey loser.Missed me?" "What do you want from me...Leave me alone." "Why would I?You don't like me huh?" "No you're always mean and you hurt my feelings." "Why don't you run to your daddies and start crying?If you find them there that is."Sandeul started tearing up and looked his bully in the eye. 

"Yongguk stop it.Why are you doing this?"Said Himchan who was part of the group circle that Yongguk had."Why don't you just be quit Channie and go find your little devilish girlfriend." "What are you talking about.She's just my friend and so is he...so back off"He pushed Yongguk to the side and Yongguk came back strong and pushed him down on the floor.They started fighting with each other on the floor fighting for dominance.

It wasn't long before they were both stopped by two small rough hands.They both looked up and saw Eunjae's angry face.Yongguk was definitely surprised and he got off of Himchan and stepped away from him."You!!!!!I thought you learned your lesson last time.You want me to bite you again?"

"Ani ani I didn't do anything." "That's not true you were bullying Sandeul right now and you tried to beat me up just because I stopped you."Himchan said "You did what?" He didn't even have anything to say.He just looked at her with big eyes full of fear.Himchan ran next to him and whispered in his ear"You better run"He started running and soon after Eunjae blew her top and started running after him while yelling and screaming.Everyone continued with what they were doing and Sandeul went over to Himchan to check if he was ok"Channie are you okay?Did you get hurt anywhere?" "No I'm fine thank you.Did he hurt you anywhere?"He started looking him up and down"I'm okay.But I'm worried about Eunjae.What if he hurts her.She's my one and only friend." "Don't worry she'll be fine.My girl can take care of herself." "What did you just say?" "NOTHING" After a while Eunjae came back massaging her right hand.They both ran up to her and in unison asked her."ARE YOU OK?DID YOU GET HURT?"they looked at each other and smiled"I'm fine you guys.I just hurt my hand a little that's all." "Let's go to the nurse she'll treat you." "Ani Himchan I don't want to go." "But Eunjae you have to go for your own good." pleaded Sandeul using his puppy eyes."Aish seriously I'm fine but if you guys insist then let's go." "You never listen to me do you?" "Never have never will Himchan."He pouted and they all walked to the nurses office.

Himchan and Sandeul both waited outside while Eunjae went inside.They sat there in silence and Sandeul wanted to break the ice."So...you like my best friend?​" "Wha..pff... no I'don-yes" "Why do you like her?" "I don't know I just do...Do you like her aswell?" "Nope...there is someone I like though"Himchan was so happy to hear that he didn't have any competition

and was now eager to know who it was that he liked." Really??Tell me I'll help you get your dream girl brother." "I like-"At that moment the door opened and out came Eunjae with her hand wrapped up in a bandage"Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine Sandeul.Let's go guys this office creeps me out."They all went to the rooftop but Sandeul still hadn't told Himchan and he was still curious to know.