Chapter 13

Protect your hyung

Eunjae's Pov

I went to school as usual but I couldn't find Himchan or Sandeul anywere.I phoned Himchan but for some odd reason he hasn't been picking up my phone calls since yesterday so I called Sandeul."Hey Eunjae what's up?" "I came to school and I can't find you two anywhere.Where are you guys?" "Oh I haven't arrived yet.I'm on my way right now.And I don't know where Himchan is...doesn't he usually come to school with you?" "Yeah but today he didn't come with me he wasn't waiting for me..." "Have you tried calling him?" "Yeah I've tried calling him but he's not answering me." "I'll try to call him and see if he's still sleeping and if he's not sleeping I'll find were he is and bring him to school." "Ok then come meet me on the rooftop when you guys arrive ok?" "Okay bye."Now what am I going to do until they arrive?*sigh*

The door opened and in came a noisy guy with his phone playing some really loud songs.'Oh it's him'I thought while giggling to myself.'He's so cuteeeeeeeeeeee'

'Ok Ok I must stop this or else he'll figure it out'He turned around after he closed the door and was walking towards me but as he noticed I swear he jumped up a foot because he was afraid and looked at me like:

"What the hell is wrong with you?"I asked not sounding cute at all."Nothing I just thought I saw...something" "And what is it that you saw that frightened you so much huh?" "I..I better not say" "You were referring to my right?" "Uhhh no." "Don't lie or I'll-" "Fine fine I was so don't hurt me"

 

"Since when have you become such a coward I thought you were more gangster than this.You lost your touch." "What?!? I didn't loose my-" I glared at him and he took a few steps back."See you are loosing your touch.You're afraid of me....." "Why wouldn't I be?You bit me not once.You chased after me like a mad girl when I made fun of that guy." "Of course I would he's my best friend.You were at fault back then" "Pfff whatever" "Aishhh"I said as he once again jumped up "Come here and sit." "Why?"He said looking at me suspiciously"Because I want to you and than take you to a forest and-" "What noo.My innocent body." He said holding his hands against his chest."Like really why would I do that?I'll only get in trouble and it's not worth my time." "You have such a nice way of saying no." "Shut up and come sit here."I commanded.He did as I said and sat next to me

"Now what?"He asked looking at me with clueless eyes."What do you mean now what?I just want you here to keep me company till my friends arrive." "Oh so you're using me?" "Why do you sound so surprised?Do you want to have a chat with me that badly?" "Whatever.Atleast let's do something now that we're waiting.I hate staying still." "Now that I remember you were playing some songs right?" "Ohh yeah.Wanna listen to some songs?" "I got a better idea...Do you know how to dance?" "Dance?I'm the king of dance you didn't know?" "You're a liar..." "What?!Have you really never seen me dance?!?" 

 

"I did see you but you're not the king of dance in the school.My Appa was and will always be the king of dance for this school." "What?!Your appa?What's his name?" "Lee Hyukjae better known as Eunhyuk." "WHAT?!?!?HE'S YOUR APPA?!?.....AND HE'S GAY?!?!?!?!" "What the hell why are you yelling so much?!?!?So what if he's gay?" "He's a legend here but no one ever told me that he's gay and I don't think anyone knows." "If you say anything that can hurt my appa's image I'll kick your and bruise your face." "Aishh fine fine no need to get all violent...Since you're his daughter I bet he showed you some moves right?" "Of course I'm his successor." "Really then dancing along with Super Junior's Bonamana wouldn't be a problem right?" "Of course not I learned that song when I was thirteen.Bring it on"

"Fine than let's do this."

Nobody's pov

They both started dancing along with the music perfectly in sync with each other.What one did the other copied without a flaw.They couldn't stop dancing even though they were heavily sweating but still that one song made them feel each other's passion for the dance.The song suddenly finished and they both fell to their knees feeling exhausted and panting heavily while still sweating.They looked into each other's eyes and smiled at each other while they continued panting"Not bad*pant pant*for a girl.." "Just admit it..I'm awesome."They both laughed at her statement and layed next to each other on the floor looking up at the sky."You were good too but still second best."He frowned and they both continued looking up.