Chapter 37

Protect your hyung

Sandeul slowly opened his eyes when it was morning.The sun was so bright in his eyes and he was feeling hot again.He was about to get up when he noticed that Himchan was sleeping next to him.He looked at the clock and it was already 10.00 am so they had both missed the last day of school for that week and only had one week left after wards.He shook Himchan and he opened his eyes.Himchan looked in Sandeul's eyes worriedly and then asked him"Are you okay now?Are you hurting anywhere?" "Yeah I'm fine and I don't have any pain.What happened last night?" "We were talking and then you fainted so I piggy backed you and ran all the way here and then your appa's called Eunjae's appa and he came and invested you." "It wasn't necessary really!!" "He said that they are going to take a blood sample." "What??Why?" "I don't know."

Sandeul got out of bed and stretched a little while Himchan stretched lazily still on the bed.After he was done with his stretching and yawning he still stayed on the bed.Sandeul looked at him and asked him"Are you going to stay in bed all day?" "Mhhhhm." Himchan said and then silence fell.He suddenly felt something fall on him and he was surprised.It wasn't really heavy or anything but the sudden weight surprised him.He looked at the thing that fell on him and he saw Sandeul on top of him unconscious once again.He panicked and called for his appa's once more.This time they took him to the hospital.

Something was going on with Sandeul.Donghae hadn't told them to do the blood tests for nothing now did he!They immediately checked him into a room and started taking his blood sample. "Donghae what is going on with my son?" Sungmin asked almost crying."The results will come out soon so please be patient.Don't worry Sungmin I'm sure it's nothing big ."He said trying to comfort him and then he left.Himchan was there by his lover's side holding his hand.It has been so long since they went to the hospital and he was still there."Why don't you go home honey?And eat something or maybe wash?Your parents will be worried about you."Kyuhyun said"Ani I'll stay here."Kyuhyun smiled at him and then said again."Don't worry honey.He'll still be here when you come back so go and tell your parents what happened at least okay?" Himchan nodded sadly and then he left for home.

When he arrived home he found his mother waiting for him on the couch."Were have you been?!?" she said with anger."I was at Sandeul's house when he-" "I don't care what he did.I don't want you to meet up with him anymore he's a bad influence on you.You don't even call when you're sleeping at his house and the worst is that you stay there till this hour and you don't even go to school."She was now really angry at him.He looked at her and said with a sad voice."He fell unconscious last night and today we took him to the hospital."a tear suddenly fell on his right cheek and his mother gasped"W-why did they take him to the hospital?"she asked feeling sorry that she had said that about Sandeul before."They said they're going to take blood samples and I'm afraid that they'll actually find something."He fell to his knees and started crying.She ran over to him and hugged him like a good mother would do to her child."Don't worry honey.He'll be okay.I'm sure of it.Why don't you go and wash up and then we'll go to the hospital together. What do you say?" "Thanks omma.For everything." "He is my sons's best friend afterall." "Best friend?Uhh yeah best friend."


They went over to Sandeul's room and he was in bed conscious this time.Kyuhyun was feeding him some soup while Sungmin was sitting on a chair next to him.His face lit up when he saw Himchan's face but when he saw his mother entering behind him he was surprised."Hello.How have you been?" Kyuhyun greeted politely."Ahh yeah.I heard from my son about Sandeul so I came to see him and I brought him this fruit so he coulld get healthy again as soon as possible."she said as she handed the fruit to them and smiled."Thank you very that's so kind of you.Why don't you sit down "She sat down next to them while Himchan slid his hand under the blanket and grabbed Sandeul's hand in his own.They smiled at each other while the elders talked amongst themselves. "How are you feeling now Sandeullie?" "I'm much better now.Appa's cooking is the best." "Mhm. His dishes always make me feel better too." "How come your mother came along?" he asked curiously."I told her what happened and she felt sorry for me so she offered me to come along and now here she is." "I was really surprised when I saw her here." "I know right.I was surprised myself." 

All of them continued chatting along with each other while Himchan kept holding on to Sandeul's hand and rubbing it with his thumb from time to time.they thought that their hands were being un-noticed down there but boy they were wrong.