Chapter 1

Protect your hyung

Donghae's pov

What a hard day at work.I've been working from 6.00 am and I woke up at 4.00am.I had to get rid of my nasty sleeping habits that's why a few months ago I forced Hyukkie to wake me up really early in the morning everyday so we could go exercise and jog together.Surprisingly it had worked and now I wake up early everyday on my own and he doesn't have to wrestle with me every single morning to get me awake.Plus we both had managed to get more muscular and we look hot...not that we didn't before...well not me mostly Hyukkie,I was ok.

I'm not a doctor anymore.I furthered my studies and now I'm a surgeon.I'm not at the office  anymore and I don't even use my lovely desk.The desk is still mine but you'd most probably find me in one of the operating rooms rather then in my office consulting and making check ups for people nowadays.

I'm so glad to be going home right now where I'll find my two little monkeys.The thing that cheers me up the most while I'm on my way home is knowing that I'll find my Hyukkie's delicious food waiting for me over at our house.Now that I'm thinking about food I've been starving for his Soondubu Jiggae all week and I asked him several times to cook it for me and our baby but to no avail.He's such a tease when it comes to these things.Maybe today will be my lucky day and he'll finally cook it for me and our little Eunjae.

Now that I'm mentioning Eunjae I'll tell you about her.She's our ten year old daughter.We adopted her three years ago and Sungmin and Kyuhyun adopted a boy named Sandeul.He's older than our Eunjae by a few months and he's so cute and shy just like Kyuhyun.Our Eunjae on the other hand is really...Hyukkie like.Don't get me wrong I like her personality and all because it resembles Hyukkie's but I'm afraid that when she'll get older she'll become like her father...a gangster who bullies everyone and obviously I don't want that for her I want her to be friends with everyone.Mostly with Sandeul.

Arriving home

Finally I'm home.Can't wait to see what he cooked for me(btw he quit his job because he said that he didn't want to be a doctor anymore after a year or so he wanted something else instead.After a while he suggested that we adopt a girl and of course I accepted :D)."Hyukkie-ah.I'm home...were are you?" I looked around the house but I couldn't find him anywere.I started panicking and started searching the house.I decided to search it one last time before seriously starting to freak out and this time I went to Eunjae's room as well.

I saw the cutest view ever.The two of them sleeping together bear hugging each other.Awww how cute.My two little monkeys.I swear they do resemble each other now that I'm thinking about it.I hope those rumors about Hyukkie getting a girl pregnant isn't true cause if it were I'd rip his ears off and sew them on backwards.And on the wrong side Muahahahaha

......*clearing throat sound*But of course that won't happen because he didn't get anyone pregnant....as far as I know that is!!!!!!

No one's Pov

Hyukkie shuffled on the small bed and opened his eyes looking around.He spotted Hae looking at the both of them lovingly and he spoke up after a while of observing Hae.Donghae didn't realize that Hyukkie was awake and was startled when he heard Eunhyuk talking."Hae...you're back?How did work go?" "Shhh be quiet and come outside before we wake her up okay?" 

Hyukkie let go of Eunjae's body and rested it gently on her bed.Donghae waited for Eunhyuk and when they were near each other they grabbed each other's hand and Donghae led them out the door.They sat down on the couch very close to each other and started talking."What did you say Hyukkie?" "I asked you how your work was." "It was good.I still miss your presence at work and I wish I could call you more often." he said while pouting cutely."Aigooo my hyung misses me so much when he's at work?You should take a picture of me and carry it around with you in your wallet." "Hmm good idea baby." "So anything interesting at work today?" "Not really...even though I operated on a guy who had something stuck up his a-" "Okay okay.No details baby."

"How was Eunjae today at school?" "As always she's such a trouble maker" "I can't help but think that she resembles you too much" "I know right.But I hope she stops making trouble before it gets out of hand." "Did they call you today aswell to tell you what she did?" "Yup" "What did she do this time?" "She bit a boy in her class" "Wow she's only 10 and she's already like this?!?" "Don't worry Hae I'll get her on the right track.I promise okay?" "Okay Hyukkie"

Suddenly they heard a growling sound coming from Donghae's tummy.Eunhyuk smiled and teased Donghae by saying"Looks like my Hae bear is hungry for some honey " "I'm not just hungry,I'm starving" "Then let's go get you something to eat.I cooked your favorite today Soondubu Jiggae" "Finallyy!!!I've been wanting to eat your Soondubu Jiggae.Guess I've got lucky today" he said with a huge smile on his face"Are you that happy that I cooked it for you?Then are you going to give me a reward tonight?"

He said in a seducing voice."Not tonight Hyukkie.I'm really tired." Eunhyuk pouted and Donghae continued"Tomorrow I don't have any work and Eunjae will be at school all day so what do you prefer one night or a WHOLE day?" "Hmmmm How about both Hae baby?" They both giggled and again held hands this time intertwining them and then ran off to their bedroom Donghae forgetting how hungry he was.