16.

The Moon is Broken
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After all of us took a shower and changed into clean clothes we could finally sit around the dining table. Bom's mother was there too and she kept talking about random things, like how young and beautiful we are and how much she cares about us, then she'd say something about her favorite TV show and them move onto something she had heard in the news and then complain about her aching back.

I found this silly woman rather lovable than weird and somehow found myself growing attached to her, she reminded me a little of my late grandma. She kept looking at me so lovingly and she kept praising us all the time, he he. I felt my self esteem grow into a Mount Everest. Though, I did wonder why would she like me so much? Especially when this was the first time we even met.

Seung Hyun and Bom were in their own little lovebird world and mostly kept noticing only each other. I even saw Bom smile, I never thought she could smile but guess Seung Hyun was special. Anyway, she was totally different from her loving Mother who didn't seem to mind two love birds.

In fact she totally ignored them after cracking a few silly jokes. Everyone just ignored them like they weren't there. I found the situation quite strange. I mean, everyone kept ignoring two people and those two kept ignoring us except Bom when she sneaked nasty glares at me.

What did I do now? Didn't I just tell her she could have that stupid Seung Hyun all to herself and that I didn't care? So why this hatred? Anyway, Seung Hyun and Bom together = corny and I almost lost my appetite wanting to gag.

Luckily Bom's mother and Daesung took my attention from Bom. And even Jiyong kept joking along with them which was quite strange because he doesn't usually just join in small talk. I could see he liked Bom's mother a lot too.

Sitting next to me he kept constantly adding food on my plate. I wasn't even feeling that hungry but he made me eat. At some point I kicked his leg under the table so he would stop feeding me like a pig but he just put the a big spoonful of the food I hated the most on my plate. I glared at him and he smirked back at me.

At some point Jiyong whispered into my ear that I shouldn't care about Bom's nasty attitude. He noticed her glares too? I looked at him wide eyed but he just smiled his boyish smile at me. There was something awfully suspicious by how sweet he was acting all of a sudden but even while suspecting he was just acting, his comment still made me smile and blush a little.

He even secretly held my hand under the table, probably just to make me feel awkward. Aish, making my heart beat fast and all. I just wanted to hug and kiss him for being so cute. Finally forgetting all about the stupid couple I laughed happily with everyone else.


It was raining very hard and everyone felt lazy. I thought someone would take me home after the breakfast but no.. I don't know where the disgusting couple disappeared to but I ended up watching TV with Jiyong, Daesung and Bom's mother.

Then I suddenly felt sleepy and asked if it was okay for me to take a nap. They all just nodded, concentrated on the funny TV show and I heard them erupt in laughter while I walked away.

Everything was suddenly really strange. I felt so damn strange as if I had been pulled into a weird world, wonderland. And I knew who's fault it was in the first place. That damned Seung Hyun! It's his fault, he is the source of the weirdness! Him and Jiyong what a pair. Misfortune & Confusion.

I got this urge to go talk to Seung Hyun when I walked past his door towards the room where me and Jiyong slept last night. Aish, sharing a bed and all... Tee hee....

I froze, walked backwards and stopped again in front of Seung Hyun's room. After wondering if he was alone and hesitating for a while I finally knocked on his door. No answer. So I grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. I looked around the room confirming he was alone. Now, I hope Bom isn't taking a shower and planning to appear out of nowhere with only towel wrapped around her body.

"Hey" I said softly as I stepped in and closed the door.

"I want to sleep" Seung Hyun said wearily. "Let's talk another time, okay?"

"You are acting weird" I whispered as I slowly walked beside his bed "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Seung Hyun turned his back at me and hugged his pillow. I frowned not liking his cold treatment.

"You won't be able to fall asleep alone."

"Want to sleep with me then?" he joked but his voice was so sad.

"I'm sorry" I lowered my gaze.

I thought about that traumatic experience he had to go through to save Jiyong. Back then he had to choose, either he kills the girl or then Jiyong gets killed. So I came to conclusion he hates choosing especially between people. I think I even heard him say it out loud to someone.

And what did I make him do? I tried to fool him into believing I wanted to make him choose between me and Bom whom he loves so much. Then this morning I blamed him for choosing Bom, and I never meant anything I said. I just wanted to see his reaction, I did it all for fun, to entertain myself. I think he knows it all.

Then I thought maybe he was kind of expecting me to know how it all would make him feel and that's why he was angry now. I know this all seems so far fetched now but Seung Hyun is such a complicated person. I figured out he must be disappointed with me. And I don't know what went into me while we were playing basketball.

It just freaked me out how well I could read his moves. But I have been playing basketball so much, I could read all Daesung's moves too. Why would Seung Hyun want to be like Jiyong? That's such a ridiculous thought. He is really different from Jiyong, a totally different person. They have nothing in common, really. Now that I think about it, they are so damn different.

Yet so similar it scares me to death.

My face fell as I kept staring at his back. Damn, they are like one person yet they are so different. I can't describe what I am feeling. I have this thought or feeling I can't put into words because I am missing the red string, the inner core of it all, the truth. It's is just a hunch. That's why I feel so weird. And that stupid Daesung made me feel even weirder with his talks about the truth being in front of my eyes. And you have to agree that Seung Hyun is acting kind of weird today too.

"How long are you going to stare at my back?" he asked quietly.

"Look, I came to apologize" I ran my hand through my hair.

"For what?"

"For being an idiot" I bit my lower lip. I wondered if Daesung was right when he said Seung Hyun likes me, not meaning he loves me in that way but likes me in a special way like he likes Daesung and Jiyong. Then I must have hurt him by playing with his feelings.

"I'm an idiot" he whispered. "So you don't have to apologize."

"I feel weird" I mumbled.

"Me too" he sighed.

I swallowed, what am I supposed to say now? Should I just leave? Making me feel awkward again...

"So..." he whispered "I mean nothing to you? Nothing at all?"

Aish, why does he have to sound so hurt?!

"No, I didn't mean it like that" I quickly denied "But Bom was clearly misunderstanding, I had to say something."

"Did she say anything?"

"But you saw how she looked at me?"

"What about it?"

"She looked like she wanted to kill me. Hey, are you an idiot? What girl would like to see her boyfriend with other woman?!" I tried to reason "I just helped you two." I don't get him at all!

"We are not dating..." he said dully.

"Yeah, that's the feeling I get after watching you two act lovey-dovey."

"You don't know anything" he mumbled.

"Then should I have told her how much I lov-" I paused, okay what the he.ll? I was so angry that that word almost slipped my tongue? Should I get angry at Jiyong?

"Anyway, should I have kissed you passionately in front of her?" I snapped "Why are you angry at me?"

"I thought we are friends..."

"We are."

"But you don't want to be my baby sister, you hate the thought of it, right?"

"Stop sounding so miserable" I slapped his shoulder "Seung Hyun, I can't recognize you!"

"I know you hate me but..."

"Yes I hate you!" I groaned.

"But who said I don't care about you?"

I didn't say anything, for some reason my heart suddenly beat really fast. I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Who said such a thing?" Seung Hyun slowly turned around and looked at me, completely serious "Tell me who said that?"

He looked angry and hurt "No-no-noo-ne…" I muttered overwhelmed by the seriousness of his voice.

"Then why do you think so?" he raised his brows. "Is it because I got angry at you once? I said I was sorry."

"I'm not angry at you" I mumbled, how far is he going to take this?! "You are acting really weird now." I blinked at him. He turned around and was now lying on his stomach his cheek resting on the pillow.

"It's because" he closed his eyes, a trouble expression appearing on his face. "There is one thing that never goes like I want to. It's not even that hard so why?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing" he whispered "I'm sorry I'm acting weird. Just let me sleep over it and I will be back to normal. Just stop trying to figure me out."

"I wasn't" I quickly denied.

"Yes you were" he slightly opened his eyes, his gaze fixed on me. "It pisses me off a lot you know. I don't like people trying to figure me out." He sounded serious. "Really, I mean it."

"Turns out there are a lot of things you don't like in this world" I said playfully, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"And you keep doing them all" he uttered a laughter "Phabo."

I sat on the edge of his bed and let out a long sigh. I just want to lie next to him and fall asleep. It's only afternoon but I feel so sleepy and tired. I am sick of this all. I am so sick of trying to figure him out. I am sick of worrying, I am sick of trying to understand. I wish I could just... A silly smile spread on my lips when I remembered Jiyong's words yesterday night. I so wish, I could love just like that.

I don't know why but I feel like no one really cares about me, it's all a lie. I feel like I am not needed around here, like I'm just a nuisance. Why did Jiyong refuse to believe my confession yet later he came and confessed himself and even gave me this important necklace?


I feel like I am living in a lie.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked in low voice. I felt his fingers slide up my back and grab a strand of my hair, he pulled a little, playfully.


"Why did you cry?"


"I didn't" he chuckled "Why would I?"


"I know you cried" I insisted turning sideways so I could see his face. His sparkling eyes peered in mine as he smiled playfully, his fingers playing with my hair.


"It was just the rain. Jiyong didn't let you sleep enough, right? You are just tired and imagining crazy things."

"Maybe I am,” I sighed.

"Wait, what do you mean didn't let me sleep enough?" I frowned.

"You know what I mean" Seung Hyun winked.

"ert, we are innocent! It's you who stayed awake all night with Bom" I said smugly. "I bet it was a hot steamy night, huh?"

"It sure was" Seung Hyun laughed his fingers letting go of my hair and he turned to lie on his back.

"But, why is it so messy around here?" I glanced around the room, everything was just like in the morning.

"First, we played cards with the guys and they wanted to play strip poker. Naturally we didn't want the game to end fast so we wore many layers of clothes" Suddenly Seung Hyun snickered like a little boy who had just done some brilliant prank. "K totally lost and we made him run around the house."

"You are crazy" I mumbled shaking my head. "What about the erm.. balloons?" You have to agree that you are interested about this too.

"Oh that" Seung Hyun uttered a laughter "Don't ask" he shifted his gaze at me. I looked at him dully when he flashed me an innocent smile.

"I didn't know you were this messy..."

"Just like you, aren't I?"

"Yah, I am not this messy" I insisted.

"When was the last time you vacuum clean your apartment?" He raised a brow.

"Erm..." I looked away from him. "Whatever."

"By the way you and Jiyong were so cute today" he chirped.

I scrunched my face at his comment and gave him a weird look.

"I know you were secretly holding hands" he teased.

"Yah" My face flustered. How the heck does he know that?

"So you were?" His brows arched.

"No, we weren't" I said in loud voice.

"I see" he nodded, totally not buying it.

"Just go to sleep" I grunted.

"Wanna sleep with me?" Seung Hyun asked playfully and I felt his hand tug mine.

"No!" I quickly pulled my hand away and stood up "Go ask Bom sleep with you."

"You don't want to sleep with your oppa?" he pouted cutely patting the empty spot beside himself.

"That would be just weird. We are not really siblings. What if someone walks in? People will misunderstand. Don't you ever think about things like that?" I huffed in disbelief. But why would he care, indeed, it's me whom Bom will loathe, not him.

"You are so tense" he yawned.

"I don't want people to hate me for nothing."

"Bom doesn't hate you" Seung Hyun closed his eyes.

"You-"

The door opened and we both looked at Bom who walked in with that cold expression on her face. Her body froze when she saw me, I swear I felt the daggers she sent my way pierce my skin. I glanced at Seung Hyun from the corners of my eyes, and he says she doesn't hate me...

"Um, I was just leaving" I grinned foolishly "I just came to apologize about something."

"Wait" Seung Hyun tried to grab my hand but I quickly moved away and almost ran to the door.

"Like I said before, I don't give a damn about him and he-" I spoke as I walked past Bom.

"Yah!" Seung Hyun growled in annoyance.

"Doesn't give a damn about me" I finished hastily and ran out from the room closing the door behind myself.

But instead of running all the way to Jiyong's room I stayed behind and leaned my back against the wall. Was he trying to make Bom hate me or something? I gritted my teeth. Sometimes I don't get Seung Hyun at all or should I say, usually I don't get him at all. Then I realized I could hear their voices through the door. My eyes lit, I tiptoed closer and pressed my ear to the door.

"You are acting weird again" I heard Bom say and nodded.

"Give me a kiss to cheer me up." Seung Hyun sounded as playful as always.

"When will you give up?"

"Never."

"I don't like seeing you like this, you know it."

"Just a little bit longer."

"Are you sure? I'm getting a bad feeling."

"Hey" Seung Hyun chuckled "Should we get a baby? It would look cute with our perfect genes" he joked. I wanted to gag. How typical of him to change the subject!

"You are crazy" I heard Bom laugh, her laughter is beautiful. I wish she was a nice girl. Why must she be so cold and heartless? That's probably a mask, deep in her heart she is like her mother. Nice and sweet but only Seung Hyun gets to see that. Tsh. I want to see it too!

"What do you say?"

"I don't know, should we?"

My God, my eyes widened. They weren't really... I gulped. Poor kid, a bipolar player father and ice queen for a mother.

"Yah" I heard Seung Hyun laugh after a short silence "Is that considered a kiss? Come here babe."

Ugh... Okay, maybe I should go now. I leaned away from the door but then I heard Bom say something interesting.

"When will you really start caring?"

I quickly pressed my ear back against the door. Caring about what?

"When I get my happy ending" Seung Hyun said decisively.

"What if you never get it?"

"I'll get it, trust me. I always get what I want."

"Don't fake a smile, I can tell when you do it. Yah, what's happy about that? Even I feel sad."

"Wow, I am making ice queen feel, like... emotions and all." Seung Hyun joked.

"It's not even happy."

"Yes it is, why the long face?"

"It's not even your ending."

"I'll get my ending too. It's going to be even happier."

"Then I won't smile, I will cry."

"Aish, I thought we were through with this discussion" Seung Hyun sounded a little frustrated.

"Let's think about something else. There are so many other ways out of it."

"Bom, you are so cute. I thought you were stronger than this. I told you it will happen some day. Everything is ready now, all I need to do is just to-"

"Does it have to be that way?" Bom cut him off. "I won't let you do it."

"Then nothing will ever be over. You have seen it, how many times can you s-"

"Shut up."

"This is not like you at all. Don't look so sad, you are breaking my heart."

"What's there left to break?" she scoffed.

"Ow, that hurt."

"Why did you cry?"

"I didn't."

"Liar, tears and raindrops look different."

"I just felt like it..."

My body stiffened, I told you, he was crying. Why the heck does my heart ache now? What's that discussion about anyway? It makes me feel really anxious and worried. I do get this feeling their relationship is a scam but Bom knows him so damn well it can't be. But is Seung Hyun taking anything seriously? What the heck are they up to (except making babies)?

"Tell me why did you cry then I will kiss you" Bom said teasingly.

"Why do people cry?"

"I know why people cry but why did you cry?"

"I'm not human?" Seung Hyun laughed.

"You never cry so why did you today?"

"I cry sometimes too" I could imagine Seung Hyun pout. "I was happy."

"Liar."

"What do you want me to say? You will only get hurt" he sighed.

"Still, say it."

"You want to get hurt?"

"I want to cry with you."

"Because I can see the end coming. I just want to..."

"No you don't. Liar, you are not sad about that!"

"So why are you asking when you already know everything?" Seung Hyun asked with tired voice. "Just... let me die."

I felt chills run down my spine. Is he really serious about that dying thing? He always makes it seem like some crazy joke. Is he really hurting so much? What happened to him? Why is he like this?

"I won't, you know it."

"Aish, so boring. But I really wanna see how heaven looks like" Seung Hyun laughed.

"Yah, who said you will go there?"

"God must be already really impressed with the sacrifice I made" Seung Hyun said proudly. "Who would like to let a guy like me go, eh?" he said teasingly.

"Exactly" Bom chuckled "I'm not letting you go. Ever. Not even if God himself will come to claim you." Judging by Bom's words, at least she really cares for him.

They didn't say anything else, I stayed a little longer but couldn't hear a thing anymore and decided to leave.

With extremely dull look and foul mood I marched away and threw myself on the bed in Jiyong's room. The sheets smelled like him but all I could think about was Seung Hyun. I just thought about his face and repeated his name in my head because I didn't know where to start thinking and what to think. He is crazy, everything about him is just plain crazy. Why do I even care. Why?

A long sigh escaped my lips. But it's not like he was serious about dying, I bet he was just joking about it. Death must be some code word for something else. Aish, stupid heart stop beating so fast, stop it! I suddenly wanted to cry because I felt so frustrated. What if something happens to him before I find out all the secrets? Am I really that selfish? I don't care about him dying but about him taking all those secrets with him to the hell?


I stirred in my sleep when something brushed against my forehead. Someone was tugging my bangs behind my ears. Still half asleep I grabbed that warm hand.

"Seung Hyun, you can't die" I whispered "How can sky just collapse like that?"

I was having a bad dream and my whole body shivered. Sky was collapsing on my shoulders. Why are they killing those little chicks, those yellow cute little chicks. One's name is Seung Hyun and he is so cute. Nooo, don't kill that cute little thing. I will save him!

"Give him to meeeee" I snarled in my sleep "I want him, I want him."

"Shhh, it's just a bad dream" someone's soothing voice intruded my consciousness and another hand caressed my cheek. How many hands are there? Is it an octopus? Ah, it might be dangerous! But the chick!

"Seung Hyuuuun" I cried out. I almost caught that fluffy warm little cutie in my hands. Why is he running away from me? The bad guys will kill you, don't run away. I will give you a cookie.

"I'm right here" he whispered.

I moved around the bed and hugged something warm. In my dream I was running on a field trying save that little chick from killer robots who were out there to kill all cute chicks. This is how messed up my brain is to make me see these messed up dreams. I jumped to grab Seung Hyun chick but all I got was some hideous sea creature, it stunk of mud and salt and it was so disgusting.

It was so salty and it was crying.

"You are ugly, go away."

It just laughed at me, so warmly. How can something so hideous laugh so beautifully? Why is it my hair with it's dirty pawns? Omo, it's a wolf! Don't eat me!

"Where is my Seung Hyun?" I cried out quietly "I can't eat all the cookies alone."

"I'm right here" warm hand caressed my back making me feel at ease. "Right here..." Warm breathe hit my cheek as he whispered in my ear "By your side..."

"No, you are a monster" I mumbled burying my face into something that smelled good. It's, it's Teddy! I smiled with delight, Teddy kicked the killer robot's a.ss and now we all are safe. We danced together with sea monster and many, many cute chicks around the field and then I ended up in my own bed with Teddy. And he is so warm, and comfortable and so, so, so dear and important and soft. I snuggled against my Teddy.

"Thank you! I love you" I mumbled. It's okay to tell Teddy that, he will never hurt me.


"I love you so much."

 

"You do?"
 

A hand that was caressing my cheek started trembling.

"Yeah" I mumbled and then I felt cold.

 

 

"Don't go..."

 

 

"It's too late to stay."

 

 

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up in the bed. Turns out I was hugging some ugly, ragged stuffed animal. Where did it come from? I held the green frog in front of my face. I don't remember falling asleep with this. Looking around I caught a glimpse of the time, I slept for about two hours and it was sill only 1 pm. Is it just me or does time go on really slow today?! Feeling kind of groggy and still half asleep I walked out from the room and headed downstairs, still holding the frog in my armpit. Did Jiyong bring it?

 

 

 

Rain soaks my whole body
I struggle to lift my head again and look at the sky
Rain drops getting into my eyes replace the tears
that I've been holding back again and again
thinking of you


F.T Island



My dearest memory is something innocent and pure. I would like to cherish it for the rest of my life and if given a change I'd go back to that moment any time. I don't know why I thought about it after waking up but somehow I woke up feeling that strange sensation on my lips. As if... I touched my lips.

Do you remember your first kiss? How was it, how did you feel, did your heart skip a beat? The feel of soft lips brushing against yours for the first time, the warmth of the other person so close, tender touch, do you still remember it all? Will you remember forever, are you willing to? Or did you already let go?

How I wish I could just... let go.



It was raining hard that day. While we walked home he was awfully silent, his hand gripping tightly on the red umbrella we shared. He was thinking about something really hard. I asked what was on his mind but he didn't say anything, so I decided not to talk to him and instead took out my cellphone and texted while walking.

Being a considerate guy Jiyong made sure I wouldn't walk into a puddle or anything else. Then we stopped at a crossroad to wait for the light to change. There were no other people, just us two, by passing cars and heavy rain washing the streets.

"Dara" he suddenly spoke his voice sounding somewhat distant.

"Yeah?" I didn't look up from my phone.

"I need to tell you something, look at me."

"Just say it, I'm listening." I punched the buttons of my cellphone and chewed soundly on my strawberry flavored bubblegum.

He let out a frustrated sigh "I need you to look at me when I tell this."

"And I have more important things to look at than your ugly face" I said dully.

"Aish, you stubborn idiot." Jiyong suddenly grabbed my cellphone.

"Yah, give it back!" I didn't realize he was leaning closer to me and when I looked up I had no time to react before his lips crushed onto mine. My hands fell lifelessly to my sides and my eyes widened. His kiss was clumsy but it was so gentle and soft.

 I held my breathe and my heart skipped a beat. I didn't know a simple kiss could make me feel so... so... shaken.

"Go out with me" Jiyong said with a faint smile on his lips as he leaned away.

"What was that just now?" I asked quietly and my hand shot up to my lips. I couldn't believe he kissed me and just stared at him with my eyes wide open and my jaw hanging.

"My love" Jiyong smirked. "It hit you like a bomb, right?" A soft chuckle escaped his lips and his hand brushed my cheek.

"You, you made me swallow my bubblegum!" I suddenly realized.

"Idiot" I slapped his chest. "Give me back my phone."

"Will you go out with me?" He asked playfully, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"No" I growled.

"Then I won't give it back."

I bit my lower lip and stared at him with my brows furrowed. He looked back at me with that signature smile on his lips. And he looked so attractive, so loving, so gentle. I lowered my eyes feeling embarrassed. How could he do something as bold as to kiss me in the middle of the street?

 We are talking about Jiyong here. He never did anything risky and since when did he start liking me? That went totally unnoticed by me. I thought he hated me. Or maybe he was just teasing me? If I say yes and he laughs that would break my heart so bad I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to recover.

"So what do you say?"

"Are you joking?" I asked, feeling of insecurity capturing my heart.

"No" he said firmly.

"I don't want to go out with you" I mumbled. What if we break up with a fight? And he is kind of my brother. But whom am I kidding, I never saw him as my brother, anyway.

"Okay" Jiyong chuckled. "I take that as yes" his arms wrapped around me and he pulled me into a hug. "My Ssantoki" he whispered in my hair.

"I told you not to call me that! Let me go" I complained but didn't do any kind of effort to struggle free.

"Push me away" he challenged. I closed my eyes and leaned against him, inhaling his fresh scent. Everything around me smelled like rain and I thought, that's what love must smell like, fresh rain.

I heard his unsteady heartbeats, he must have been so nervous just now. Slowly my hands wrapped around his waist and I snuggled against him, a wide smile spreading on my lips. Why not give it a shot? Isn't this like a dream come true? A wide smile spread on my lips.

"Fine, let's go out."

"Dara... You didn't get it, did you? We are out already."

How cheeky..



With the ugly frog toy in my hand, still half asleep and a little confused by the dream, I made my way downstairs. I swear I felt someone's presence while I was seeing that strange dream. Someone hugged me, I could still feel that tender touch linger on my skin. So strange... I shook those weird thoughts off my mind. Must have been my imagination.

Jiyong and Daesung were playing Wii in the living room.

"What's that?" Jiyong asked scrunching his face.

"This?" I held the frog on front of my face. "I thought you brought it."

"That's so ugly" Daesung laughed. "Is it your frog prince, nuna?" he teased.

"No, it's your princess" I tossed it at Daesung's head.

"Shoot, I lost" he put the joystick away and grabbed the frog. "Should I kiss it? It just might turn into y princess" he waggled his eyebrows.

"Or maybe it will turn even uglier" I joked.

Jiyong grabbed the frog "Whoa, it looks like someone I know" he glanced at me and smirked. I raised a brow.

"Like a certain Dara..."

"Nuna's eyes are smaller though."

"Why are you two ganging up on me? What are you playing, anyway?"

"Want to play?" Daesung suggested "This is a really fun game."

"She is too stupid to understand this game" Jiyong teased. Probably trying to make sure that I would play.

"No, I'm not" I grabbed the joystick. "Let's play."

"Okay, the loser goes to get ice cream from the kitchen" Daesung announced.

"What kind of punishment is that?" Me and Jiyong asked dully.

"But the kitchen is far away" Daesung shrugged.

"Whatever" Jiyong agreed "Let's play."

"I'll show you who's the best" I exclaimed in excitement.

Jiyong was right, I didn't really understand the game. Whatever, I just kept moving the joystick around in the air and getting a lot of points with my luck that was suddenly super good.

"The one who loses gets to kiss the frog" I snickered.In the end Daesung won, I came in second and Jiyong lost. We handed the frog to him and told him to confess his feeling to it and kiss it.

"I love you" he said dully.

"No, no, no" Daesung shook his hea

Please log in to read the full chapter