9.

The Moon is Broken
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Once upon a time there was Cinderella who never lose her shoe,
there was Snow White who never escaped her cruel fate,
there was Sleeping Beauty who died before anyone kissed her,
there were three little pigs who got eaten by the wolf,
there was a Beauty who never fell in love with the Beast.

There was Peter Pan who was forced to grow up

and...

There was a fairy who..."

 

I woke up from my nightmare and gasped for more air. Squinting my eyes in the dark I looked around. Everything looked normal, nothing of that happened, there was no blood, no one fainted, no one died. There was no... my eyes widened when I realized someone moved beside me and I felt a hand lie on my lap. I wanted to scream but no voice came from my throat and I ended up hyperventilating like a fish on a dry ground.

I narrowed my eyes at the person who was lying next to me on the tatami and realized it was Jiyong. Next to him I saw Daesung. They both were deep asleep. Jiyong was facing me, his hand resting on my lap.

I gulped feeling a little relieved I didn't wake up next to some monster. Daesung moved in his sleep throwing his leg and hand over Jiyong's side, Jiyong frowned and moved a little, trying to shake him off. He even protested in his sleep. Haha, so cute. Letting out another relieved sigh I wiped cold sweat from my forehead.

My breathe slowly became steadier and I calmed down. Deciding I need to drink something I got up and suddenly remembered about Seung Hyun coughing up blood. Isn't coughing up blood really dangerous? Doesn't that mean you have blood in your lungs? Don't people die from that. At least in dramas they do. Don't tell me he has some disease?!

I quickly went to see if Seung Hyun was lying on the couch but he wasn't. Maybe they took him to the hospital? Or... My face turned pale. What if he died? No, I shook my head, better not jump to conclusions.

When I stepped in the kitchen I saw a big dark lump on the floor, momentarily my body froze and I just gaped at the thing trying to figure what it was. Was I still asleep? Was it a monster? I stepped a little closer, it was...

"Seung Hyun?" I asked, dumbfounded. Why would he lie here? Unless he fainted and died. His hands and legs were spread in X position and he was breathing steadily. I guess, he was all right then. Squatting down, I shook him awake.

"Hmm" he mumbled "I am sleepy. It's too early, Jiyong." Huh?

"Wake up, why are you sleeping here?" I asked.

"Dara" he smiled his eyes slowly opening "Don't worry. I'm all right."

"Yah, get up."

"No, it's too hot in the room, let me sleep here."

"What?" I gaped at him, he yawned and rolled to his side, turning his back at me. "Go sleep" he muttered half asleep.

I quickly stood up and went to get a pillow, thinking he was already asleep I placed the pillow under his head. If not me then who would take care of him? Eish...

"Thanks" he murmured. Guess he was still awake. Pouting my lips I just sat there, with my legs crossed and watched him.

"What?" he finally asked. I heard him smile. Probably thinking about something erted...

"Are you sure you don't want to go to hospital?" I asked carefully.

"I'm fine."

"But you coughed up blood" I tried to reason "Aren't you scared something is wrong?"

He chuckled "It's because I bit my tongue and it was bleeding."

"Really?" I asked not really convinced. "What about Jiyong? Did he get hit really bad?"

"No, he is fine. People faint when they get kicked in the head, it's normal."

I scrunched my face in disgust. I don't even want to know how it feels like when your brain is moving inside your skull, yuck! And this guy was talking about it like it was nothing. I shuddered, creepy.

“But really, are you all right? I mean, I've seen it on the TV. People die...” I sighed.

“This is not a drama” Seung Hyun uttered a carefree laughter “In dramas people die so easily. I won't die like that.”

“Then what? Do you think you live in some freaking fairy tale where no one ever dies?”

Seung Hyun grew quiet.

“Stop living so recklessly, and don't mix my only Jiyong into your business. I don't know what I will do if I lose him” I said sternly.

“What do you mean in fairy tales no one dies?” Seung Hyun suddenly asked. He was staring at the ceiling.

“Okay, but very rarely.”

“But the monsters, witches, wolfs and dragons always die” the look in Seung Hyun's eyes was blank.

“What are you talking about?” I asked dully.

“Has anyone cried even once after the dragon?”

“Because the dragon is evil, he deserves to die” I puffed my cheeks wondering why was he talking about this? What are we even talking about?

“And what if there is no prince to save the princess?”

“And what if there is no princess to be kidnapped?” I asked sarcastically.

Seung Hyun chuckled “And what if Snow Queen was just lonely and Gretel was just a bit.ch who came to get her man back by force?”

“Yah” I uttered a laughter “That's stupid! What if Kai was just two timing Gretel?”

“That's what I'm saying” Seung Hyun frowned “What is a happy ending?”

I sighed “This is getting a bit too deep for me.”

“Jiyong asked me once” Seung Hyun smiled “What if Cinderella never lost her shoe?”

“He asked me that too, why?” I leaned back, my upper body propped with my arms. “What do you think would have happened?”

“Then I would have gotten a chance to get her” Seung Hyun smirked “Now I'm all alone” he pouted cutely.

“That's so stupid” I laughed “It's not like you would have any chances. Besides, it's the prince who gets the princess, not some fool.”

“How do you know who I am? Maybe I am the prince?”

“But you didn't get her so you aren't..”

Seung Hyun sighed looking a bit sad “Yeah, I didn't. Kind of sad.”

“Eish... whatever” I looked away from him.

“But you know...” Seung Hyun grew quiet for a moment “Cinderella wasn't a princess.”

“You are right” I exclaimed getting immersed into the topic “She was just a normal girl. Wait, why are you making it all sound so boring?”

“Does there have to be a princess and a prince?”

“You are just trying to get my attention off the fight, right?” I suddenly realized “You sleazy player” my fingers flicked his forehead.

“Got me there” Seung Hyun chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

"You all are going to die one day" I hissed bitterly "Tsh, making me worry and all..." I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Seung Hyun sighed "It's because Jiyong doesn't know how to stay out of my business. Daesung and I would have kicked their a.sses any day” he growled in low voice.

I narrowed my eyes at him. It was hard to get used to this, gangster side of him. I hate to admit but I miss the player. Even his deep, fairy tale discussing side is weird. Just give me back the player, please.

"Yeah right... You let Bae hit you in the head or where ever, just for fun."

"Because he likes to sneak on people from behind... Bastar.d."

Talk about yourself!

"I was distracted with the phone.”

I suddenly remembered seeing that guy covered in blood after Seung Hyun's beating and shuddered. Was I talking with a cold blooded murderer here? Should I be scared? Maybe I shouldn't be worried about his well being because as much as people are trying to kill him he is also trying to kill people? And he is talking about fairy tales? A gangster?!

"Um..." I wasn't sure if it was okay to ask but anyway "Did you kill someone?"

"It's not okay for me to kill" his eyes flew open "What do you mean?"

I wonder what he meant with that? Maybe he just didn't want to be too bad, or sound too bad. He didn't deny.

"Uh, just asking" I rubbed the back of my neck "The guy was covered in blood and all."

Something flickered in his eyes "Have you ever gotten a wound on your head? Do you know how much it bleeds, even the smallest one?"

"Okay okay" I gave in "I am just trying to figure you out. I mean, what if you are some cold blooded guy who goes around killing people?"

Suddenly I grew quiet and bit my lower lip. I can't believe I said it out loud. Amusement twinkled in Seung Hyun's eyes.

"Are you scared?"

"N-no..." I said hesitantly. Maybe now a little but when he was acting like a stupid player he wasn't scary at all.

"I don't go around killing people" Seung Hyun whispered "People go around trying to kill me." He closed his eyes again.

"But why?" I whispered back, wondering why were we suddenly whispering.

"Because" he said slowly. “Just, don't try to figure me out. One day I'll be gone as suddenly as I appeared.”

“What do you mean by that? Is your life that dangerous?” In my heart I did feel a little worried.

“Even if it is, it doesn't mean Jiyong's is” Seung Hyun spoke calmly.

“But you are not going to die, right?” I asked hopefully.

“It's hard to say” he chuckled so warmly.

“Yah” I pinched his cheek “Do you even understand yourself what you are saying right now?”

“But I might get hit by a car or something” Seung Hyun blinked innocently.

“Eish” I hissed “I don't want to hear anymore, let's not talk about this.”

“Are you worried?”

“What do you think?” I growled sweeping my bangs off my eyes. “Just what do you think?”

“Don't be. You hate the wolf who wanted to eat the little pigs and you hate the dragon who kidnapped the princess.”

“Shut up, will you?”

“I like seeing your reaction about this topic” an amused smile spread on Seung Hyun's lips. Just like that Jiyong, did this guy also have to destroy all the fairy tales? Did he?

“Do you want me to hate you?” I asked cheekily.

“No, but don't be worried. It's not like anyone is going to die because of Bae and those guys...”

“How can you be so sure?”

Seung Hyun sighed “I just know.”

“You-”

Suddenly Seung Hyun grabbed my hand and pulled me down, I landed softly on top of him.

"What are you doing now?" I groaned "Yah, aren't you hurt all over?"

"I just craved for your warmth, baby" he said, I bet with that disgusting smirk on his lips. I looked up trying to see his face but all I saw was his jaw line, y jaw line to be precise.

"Okay, I get it. You don't want to talk about it. Why don't you just say so? Why do you always have to start acting like a stupid player?" I asked resting my jaw on his chest.

He moved a little and I slid off him, my elbow coming in contact with cold floor. That sent shivers over my skin. My hand and leg were still lying on top of him.

"Ah, better" he smiled "That felt a little suffocating."

"Are you trying to say I am heavy?" I tried to get up but his hand landed on top of my head and pressed me down "Yah"

"No, it's just that your leg was pressing somewhere not so comfortably" he chuckled. My lips formed a straight line and my face turned beet reed. Why you ert!

"Let me go" I attempted to get up again but his hand pressed my head harder against his chest.

"Stay still" he whispered.

"Why?"

"Just because, this once" he said quietly.

"Why did I come here..." I complained mostly to myself.

Then I took a deep breathe and listened to his quick heartbeats realizing that even when a heart beats steadily it sounds still pretty fast. And my body relaxed, I felt calm and sleepy and just good. What was it about him that made me feel like this?

Maybe he was so madly in love with me I felt it radiating from his body like this. Hehe... I smiled smugly. Or then he was a born player, even his body was designed to comfort women. Maybe his parents were both total players?

"Uh, are you really a player?" I asked, poking Seung Hyun in the side.

"Why? I like spending my time with beautiful women, is that wrong?"

"But I haven't actually seen you with other women."

"Well, aren't you a beautiful woman as well?" he asked jokingly. That was a good point. Wait!

"Yah, but it's not like you are with me because of that kind of reasons."

"I need a breather sometimes too" his hand slowly caressed my head, his fingers playing with my hair. Feels good, a stupid grin spread on my lips.

"How do you know what reasons I have to be around you?" he suddenly asked. "Shouldn't I be asking why are hanging around me?"

He was right, I knew the debt thing was just a lie and I didn't really have to hang around Paradise Kiss anymore. But still, I kept coming. Even though I skipped a lot too.

"You haven't given me my pay yet" I quickly answered.

"If I give it to you, will you stop coming to Paradise Kiss?" he asked playfully.

"No" my hand gripped on his shirt "I need to know what happened to Jiyong."

"So you are using me to get closer to Jiyong?"

"You could say th..."

I suddenly grew quiet. That just now made me sound like a bad person. But he was right. My only reason to come to Paradise Kiss was to find out all the secrets. And maybe then get closer to Jiyong.

"Why do you have to make it sound so bad" I mumbled.

"Don't feel guilty. After all, I am using you to get something as well."

"What is that?" I looked at his jaw.

A short silence.

"."

"Yah" I hit his stomach with my fist "No, really"

"Hot, steamy, mind blowing " he uttered a laughter his fingers sliding down my neck

"Ack" I shivered "Stop it."

"Go to sleep" he sighed.

"What? I don't want to sleep on the floor" I complained but didn't make any kind of effort to stand up.

His hand slid off me, he was letting me go. And suddenly I felt that weird feeling again. I don't know what it was, like I didn't want him to let go, like I was scared of something. Why?

I buried my face in his chest and my hand slid over his waist, like on it's own, like it was the right place for it to be.

"Hmmmm" Seung Hyun moved a little and I realized he was trying to hide the fact his body was stiffening due to my touch. I frowned, what was he feeling? Deciding to continue my experiment I slid my hand over his stomach, chest and finally my fingers brushed against the nape of his neck. He shuddered a little.

"Are you trying to ?" he asked his voice low and husky.

"I just wanted to see your reaction" I said indifferently, my chin resting on his chest.

"You like it?"

"This" I slightly touched the nape of his neck and he shivered.

"Not there" a chuckle escaped his lips. "It feels too good."

A carefree smile spread on my lips. He was just enjoying the moment and I realized why I kind of liked him. Unlike Jiyong who was either pushing me away or trying to pull me closer and totally confusing me, Seung Hyun was kind of... just there.

He just was, like a friend. Somehow I understood what he meant when he said he enjoyed my company. He wasn't trying to woo me and he knew I wouldn't fall for him.

We just were there, like in a timeless moment. I wished we could have more of this kind of moments. So relaxing. And slowly my eyes closed. He flirted but he didn't try to get me in the bed or make me fall in love with himself, he was just teasing me. As if he had decided I like someone else, maybe he was secretly rooting for Jiyong? Could it be so?

If Jiyong was the wind Seung Hyun would be the sky.

Jiyong brought storms and sunshine into my life, sometimes disappearing and then coming back. Seung Hyun... he was just there, like sky is always there. I mean, he has been there just for a while but it seems like he won't go anywhere anymore. I got this kind of feeling. Always there...

My smile widened. I kind of like him, a lot. He is like... like... so big and warm and nice, like Teddy, like a really good friend, like a brother, like appa, like a warm blanket. Yeah, I like him even though he is a player and gets into bloody fights and annoys me a lot. Aish, I'll just forget about all that and enjoy the moment.

“You enjoy being with me that much?” Seung Hyun teased.

"You are back to your usual self. Your gangster side is kind of scary. Hmmm" I pouted my lips. "Which one is the real Seung Hyun?"

"All of them" he said with his eyes closed "I get angry sometimes too."

"When you are angry you are like Jiyong." Come to think of it, sometimes he even sounds like Jiyong "Are you his long lost brother I didn't know of, or something?"

"Maybe" Seung Hyun smirked mysteriously "Maybe not."

"I see..." I said dully.

"Sleep" he sounded so worn out.

"Tell me a story" I said finally lifting my head off his chest. Maybe he would misunderstand if I was too clingy, but he was like Teddy, I just wanted to hug him.

"A story?" Seung Hyun slightly opened his eyes and gave me a questioning look.

"Yeah, a story" I lifted up his hand and put it on his stomach then lying next to him, my back facing him "Share the pillow."

Seung Hyun his side and his back pressed against mine. This feels a little... familiar? I closed my eyes and shook those thoughts off my mind. It never happened.

"I don't like telling stories."

"Just a short one" I urged.

Seung Hyun sighed. Suddenly he turned around his left hand slipping under my neck and his right hand wrapping around my waist and pressing me closer to himself. I smelled his musky scent, not fresh and pure like always, this time he smelled so... so... y and manly?

"What are you doing?"

"This once" his whispered, his lips tickling my skin.

"Yah" I giggled.

"I told you, I can't fall asleep unless I hug someone" he murmured.

"Fine, this once. If you tell me a story." Does this mean he sleeps with a woman every single night? Maybe different woman? Tsh... Someone is lonely... Then I remembered I stole a kiss from him and he has no idea. Hehe.. a smile spread on my lips.

It was comfortable to sleep in his arms anyway. The sofa was dirty and those two pigs were hogging my tatami all to themselves so why not sleep here? I wondered if it would feel like this if Teddy was alive and hugged me.

"So, do you want to hear a story?" he asked and his lips brushed against my neck.

"Yeah. But stop harassing my neck with your lips" I muttered.

“Like this” he kissed my neck sending wild shivers down my spine.

“Yah! That's it.” I grabbed his hand.

“Okay, I'll stop. I'm too tired for this, anyway” he yawned and leaned his head away. I let go of his hand. He better not do anything erted to me now!

"Then, I'll tell you something Jiyong told me long ago" he whispered his hold around me tightening. And I knew this was going to be disappointing...

"Once upon a time there was Cinderella who never lose her shoe, there was Snow White who never escaped her cruel fate, there was Sleeping Beauty who died before anyone kissed her, there were three little pigs who got eaten by the wolf, there was a Beauty who never fell in love with the Beast" he paused.

"What the heck are you talking about?" I uttered a soft laughter. But I knew what he was talking about. Aish, when Jiyong was little he truly enjoyed to all the fairy tales with his own sad endings! Fairy tale molester!

"There was Peter Pan who was forced to grow up and..." his hot breathe hit my neck "There was a fairy who..." he grew quiet. I waited for him to continue but he didn't.

"Who what?" I asked my voice wavering and my heart beating fast against my rib cage. "Who what?"

"Who fell in love with the pirate" he finally finished and I got the feeling he didn't say what he really wanted to. Or rather, what I wanted him to say. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. But it's not like those words belonged to his mouth, anyway. It's something I wanted Jiyong to tell me.

I sighed "And what then?"

“The end” Seung Hyun whispered.

“What?” I shrieked “It can't be that miserable...”

“The dragon died, wolf was killed by a hunter and witch fried in the oven. Their friends cried a lot, you know.”

“Yah”

“The end” Seung Hyun said sternly.

“What about happily ever after?”

“What is happily ever after... without a happy ending?”

Such a tricky question, I thought about it for a while and a while longer. He was kind of right.
When someone dies it should be sad, even if it's the bad guy. So, is there a happy ending after all? What the heck? All my life I have been lied to. Happy ending actually doesn't exist at all? Argh, why this depressing guy... Seung Hyun stayed quiet as if waiting for my answer.

“But what if the fairy actually fell in love with the fool?” I asked in quiet voice “What if?”

What if I fell in love with Jiyong?

Seung Hyun didn't answer, his hold around me suddenly loosened and I felt him relax a little, his breathing became steadier and his heartbeats slowered. He fell asleep. Huh? Was his heart beating really fast just now? Was he that nervous about the story? Geez...

I tried to glance over my shoulder but his face was so close our lips almost touched so I quickly turned away from him. Darn player, he better not touch me while I am asleep. I doubted he'd do anything.

I stared at his hand for a while, then stretched out mine and placed it next to his, my index finger so close to his, they almost touched but still not. There was something amusing about that. I felt his warmth but not his touch, it was like a secret message or something. And even when my hand itched to grab his I didn't.

For some reason, it felt a little sad, like a tragic ending of a fairy tale.

"Once upon a time there was a fairy who turned me into a fool" said the prince in my dreams and kissed me and then, he wasn't a prince anymore. A spell was put on him and he turned into a mere fool.

What a silly dream.

I stirred and groaned when I heard that annoying ring tone on the background. Someone answered the phone and suddenly I felt a little cold. Why is my bed so hard and who is taking the comforter away? Don't take it away, I want to sleep.

"Dara, I need to go now" a warm hand my cheek.

Was it the prince from earlier? Who cares, where is my comforter? Who is leaving? What? I wanted to open my eyes but I was too sleepy. I grabbed tightly on the comforter.

"Don't take it away" I mumbled "I'm cold."

Warm hand detached my fingers off the comforter "Teddy" I whined half asleep. "Don't... go" and then I fell back into my dream with the prince, flowery fields and white horses. "Candy, chocolate, cupcakes...." I drooled.

 

“Don't go...”

 

“I have to.”
 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

I woke up with a startle because I felt a piercing stare on myself. My eyes fluttered open and the first thing that came into my view was Jiyong's nonchalant face. I sat up, ruffled my hair and realized I was lying on the floor with Teddy tucked in my arms. Was falling asleep next to Seung Hyun just a dream?   "Why are you sleeping here?" he asked looking at me like I was some retard.   "What, are you disappointed you didn't wake up with me in your arms?" I stuck out my tongue.   Jiyong clenched his jaw, his cheeks flustering a little, and just walked past me. Aww, was he really hoping to see me sleep next to him? How cute. He opened my fridge and took out a carton of milk and unlike Seung Hyun he actually walked to the cupboard and took out a glass.   "Get out of here" he said coldly. Okay, I get it, he is still angry about the argument but this is my house. If I want to lie on the floor then I will. Stubbornly I lied on top of Teddy and closed my eyes.   Jiyong didn't say anything anymore. When I heard him go through the cupboards and open drawers I glanced at him. He found my baby blue apron and was now tying it around his waist. My eyes widened, Jiyong cooking? No!   "What are you doing?"   "Breakfast" he said dully.   "No, you can't!" I stood up and grabbed his sleeve "I will make something, please don't touch the stove" I pleaded.   His murderous glare hit me in the face "I want to cook breakfast so I will" his voice was full of determination.   "But you will destroy my apartment" I cried. Last time he cooked, something exploded and our house smelled of smoke for three months.   "Get out!" Irritated and maybe a little hurt, Jiyong pushed me out from the kitchen.   "Yah you-" I protested but he just tossed Teddy in my face and closed the door. I would have kicked it open and yelled at him but my body froze when I saw my living room. Mud, blood, water, and clothes all over.   I blinked, they already destroyed my apartment so why not let him cook? I wanted to scream in despair but no voice came from my throat. “They will pay for this, I swear!” I thought in rage. Glancing over my shoulder I glared at the kitchen door and cursed Jiyong in my mind.  I looked over the mess once again and realized Daesung was sleeping in the middle of that, on my tatami. My eyes glinted, he is going to help me clean up!   "Daesung wake up" I cried out as I fell on my knees next to him and shook him.   "Just one minute more" he mumbled in his sleep.   "Wake up" I smacked his head with the palm of my hand. He looked kind of cute lying there with a goofy expression on his face and drooling all over but not cute enough for me to let him sleep any longer.   "One minute."   "Now" I grabbed the comforter and threw it off him.   He slowly opened his eyes and quickly moved away from me "A monster!" he yelled, breathing heavily.   "Thanks a lot" I ran my hand through my hair.   "Oh, Dara" a cheery smile spread on his lips "Sorry, I was still half asleep. You look pretty."   "Whatever" I groaned "Just get up and help me clean up."   "What? Clean up..." Daesung looked a bit hesitant.   "I will kill you if you don't" I threatened.   "Where is Jiyong?"   "Making breakfast."   "Uh..." Daesung glanced at the kitchen door "Are you sure you want him to blow this place up?"   "What?" I gaped at Daesung. I thought Jiyong became better at cooking and that's why... Aish, screw this. I don't care anymore.   "Just get up and help me clean."   I gave Daesung Jiyong's old clothes. He was a bit shorter and smaller and looked so cute with that over sized tee and baggy pants. I wanted to hug him and ruffle his hair. When he smiled he was like the sun itself, my little sunshine.    Hehe, Jiyong is the wind, Daesung the sun, Bom is snow and Seung Hyun the sky. Hoho!    Okay, enough with this.   As we started cleaning Daesung didn't complain even once. He did everything I asked him and fooled around like a high school kid, making me laugh. His jokes were stupid but he was so carefree it was contagious and soon I was laughing along with him.    When we were done we slumped on the sofa to take a breather Jiyong opened the kitchen's door and announced that breakfast was ready. Exchanging wary looks, we both gulped before getting up and walking to the kitchen. Luckily everything seemed to be fine if you ignore the huge mountain of dirty dishes in the sink.    I gaped at it for a while, did he use every single dish I had? Then I glanced at the food and it all looked okay. There was no bad smell either.   "WHOA! You overdid yourself" Daesung ran to the table and looked over everything "What happened? You have never cooked so well before."   "But is the taste good?" I was still feeling suspicious.   "Yah" Jiyong hit me with the towel "Just sit down and eat, fata.ss."   I sent a weak glare his way "Duck but.t."   He gritted his teeth.   "It's okay" Daesung exclaimed as he chewed onto something.   I couldn't believe him and quickly sat down myself. I tasted several dishes and the taste really was okay. He might have overcooked a little, something was slightly burned, something too salty and something too sweet but it all was okay. In all imperfection, the food he prepared was perfect.   "I'm so proud of you" I looked at Jiyong starry eyed.   "Why do I get this feeling you are mocking me?" he raised a brow.   "Of course, you will never beat Seung Hyun but I am still shocked" Daesung blabbered.   "Seung Hyun cooks?" I looked at him, surprised.   "He is good at it, his cakes taste the best."   Jiyong just rolled his eyes.   I imagined Seung Hyun in a pink apron baking cakes. Of course, with hair pins on his hair and his nails painted, and make up and dress and... I shuddered at the thought. He can't be normal. He beats people to pulp and bakes cakes? The heck?   Jiyong sat next to me and started eating as well, he seemed hungry.   "Nuna, take this" Daesung put some eel on my plate.   "She doesn't like it" Jiyong pinched the piece with his chopsticks.   "Wrong, I didn't like it" I said grabbing the piece from his chopsticks.   "What? Why didn't you tell me?" he shrieked.   "Did you think you could have it all to yourself?" I smirked.   He gave me a dull look "Watch me" Then he stretched out his hand and grabbed all the eels in his palm.   "Yah" I watched how he put them all in his mouth at once and munched with his mouth barely closing.   "Ghskd hdg" he mumbled looking so incredibly satisfied. Daesung and I just gaped at him and shook our heads when he started coughing like crazy. I poured him a glassful of water. How childish.   "Greedy jerk" I laughed.   "Oh yeah. Where is Seung Hyun?" Daesung suddenly asked.   "Huh? Yeah, I forgot about him."   "I'll call him" he took out his phone and brought it to his ear. Jiyong just cleared his throat and continued eating in silence. I wondered if he was still angry about our fight. As a sign of peace I put some food in his bowl but he didn't even glance at me.    "Hi hyung!" Daesung chirped to the phone "Where are you? Really?" his face became serious for a moment and then he smiled again "Okay, is she fine? Okay. No, we are eating breakfast Jiyong cooked.    It's surprisingly good because he wanted to show off in front of Dara nuna."   Jiyong threw a piece of kimchi in Daesung's face. "Shut up!"   Daesung looked at him dully as he wiped his face "Don't start a food fight with me. You know I always win." Then he concentra
Please log in to read the full chapter