12.

The Moon is Broken
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Dara.."

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?"

"I don't know, guess I am."

"Don't worry, I will make you sure you will never forget how to smile"



I stared at the man in front of me, he was wearing deep red dress coat, white pants and tall black riding boots. He took off his top silk hat revealing his blond thick hair and bowed to me. Like a prince. In fact, he looks like G-Dragon from Big Bang.

"Look, isn't the moon beautiful" he smiled happily as he pointed at the night sky.

I looked up and saw the moon stare back at me, it looked kind of angry like it was about to throw rocks and kill.

"I don't know about beautiful..."

"Moon is..." the guy's smile faded "Angry."

I stared at him in grave confusion "What?"

"You better run away before it kills you."

"What?"

"It's the war between two worlds."

Suddenly I was standing in the middle of the battlefield with a banana in my hands. They send me to a battle with a banana? Who the hell did this? Where did that blond shrimp go?! I looked around myself angrily and suddenly I was being eaten by a pink dragon. Someone wake me up from this crazy dream! HELP!

"Dara, Dara... Hey, Dara."

I woke up when someone was shaking me awake. It was Taeyang.

"Get up, I'll take you home" he whispered his voice hoarse. His eyes barely stayed open and he tried hard to keep his eyelids up by opening his eyes really big, ending up looking funny.

"Huh?" I sat up and scratched my head. Daesung and Seung Hyun were gone. Then I looked at Taeyang and saw a slight bruise on his left eye.

"What happened?"

"It's too embarrassing to tell" he smiled meekly.

"Did the sleeping beauty wake up?" Seung Hyun appeared behind Taeyang, Jiyong was on his back, unconscious.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"One punch and Jiyong is totally knocked out. That was amazing" Daesung laughed and pat Taeyang's back.

"What?" I gaped at Taeyang who lowered his gaze in shame. I wouldn't be surprised if pigs started flying tomorrow.

"Get up let's go" Seung Hyun smiled "It's late already." he looked very peppy. Guess, he slept well unlike me, I saw some crazy nightmare and my neck hurt like heck.

I bet it's all his fault... Who else would send a pink dragon to kill me?

"Okay" I stood up while rubbing the back of my neck and followed the guys.

It was about 10 AM and when we came out from the KTV the sun was shining brightly making me squint my eyes, how painful that light was. Daesung took a deep breathe and stretched, he looked so adorable in the bright sunshine. Like he was the source of that light. I quickly rushed to hug him.

"Nuna?" Daesung asked sounding startled.

"You are so cuteeee" I kissed his cheek "My little baby brother."

"You need to sleep" Seung Hyun joked "Have a day off today. "Hey, Taeyang, take her home."

"Yeah" Taeyang grinned wearily and bowed slightly. "Let's go" he tilted his head to the side.

My eyes darted back and forth between Seung Hyun and Taeyang but there was nothing suspicious about their actions. They didn't act like they knew each other at all. Taeyang grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

Daesung waved at me. "See you again, nuna."

"See you" I smiled back at him. Seung Hyun glanced at me and flashed a sweet smile. I turned my back at them and we walked to different directions.

People stared at me and Taeyang as we sat at the bus stop spacing out, our eyes resembling x letters. We must have looked like we were on drugs or something. We were even too tired to say anything to each other and just kept yawning.

"Dara? Can I sleep over, I.am.too.tired" Taeyang mumbled when we stood outside my place.

"Sure" I nodded and relieved smile spread on his lips. My apartment was turning into a motel, I swear if this keeps going on I will start asking for compensation money. I opened the door and Taeyang fell on his face as soon as he was in. I heard him snore.

"Hey, you can't sleep here." I poked him with my foot but he didn't budge. Don't tell me they sang all this time? For 5 hours non stop?

I had no other opinion but to grab Taeyang and drag him to the tatami. He was heavy, probably all those muscles so it's all good. As soon as his face came in contact with the pillow he smiled like an angel and I sighed, slipping under the covers on top of my sofa.

__________________________________

At some point I woke up because my sofa wasn't soft anymore. I opened my eyes realizing I had fallen off and was now sleeping on the floor. Damn, why do I have to be so uncool? Scratching the back of my head, I glanced at the clock, it was 4pm and Taeyang was still deep in his sleep. I didn't feel like sleeping anymore so I went to take a quick shower. When I came out Taeyang was awake too but he still looked dead tired and just lied on the tatami like he was a dead fish.

"I'm sorry, I have only noodles" I said when Taeyang came out from the shower.
 
"That's just what I wanted" he smiled sweetly.

"Should we order something?" I suggested.

"Nah, let's eat noodles. You need any help preparing them?"

"No, just go watch the TV or something."

"Okay" he nodded and I saw him yawn when he turned around.

After about 10 minutes we sat on the floor in my living room with a kettle of noodles, bowls of kimchi and boiled spinach with soy sauce and garlic between us. Both holding pair of chopsticks and a lid to use as a plate. My hair was on a messy ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way while eating. If you have long hair, you know what I mean.

"This brings back memories" Taeyang smiled as he started eating.

"What kind of memories?"

"High school, we used to go on the rooftop and eat noodles like this. I miss those carefree days" he sighed.

"Me too. Back in high school everything was so much easier."

"Erm. About yesterday" Taeyang cleared his throat "Sorry, I have been acting childish lately. It's just that whenever that monkey comes around..." He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

So he calls Jiyong monkey now? A monkey and a nerd fighting over a fairy? What kind of fairy tale is that?! Is my life turning into some lame comedy movie?

"It's okay" I muttered "He annoys the heck out of everyone else too" a smile spread on my lips. Jiyong is a crazy fool.

"I can't believe we sang all night at the KTV?" Taeyang shook his head with amused smile on his lips "I kind of like him."

"Eh? Really?" I gaped at him "But he is so immature, childish and plain stupid."

"But he really cares about you a lot" Taeyang grinned "He is a good guy deep inside."

And you are even better, I thought by myself.

"Did you have some deep man to man conversation I don't know about?" I raised a brow.

"No, in fact we got into a punch fight" Taeyang uttered a laughter and my eyes fell on his slightly bruised eye.

"That's a man to man discussion enough. What else did you expect from a duck idiot?" I laughed "Yah, I never expected you could have this side to your."

"You mean immature and stupid?" Taeyang asked playfully "I am not quite proud of it" he looked away from me.

"No, mysterious" a cheeky smile spread on my lips.

"Eish, there is nothing mysterious about me" Taeyang waved his hand in the air "I'm plain boring nerd." Could a person make himself sound more suspicious?

Boring nerd? Or so you like to make me think, I thought bitterly. A short silence fell over us and we just watched the TV. It's not like we had to always talk, sometimes staying just silent with Taeyang was enough. When I saw a frog with a crown flash in some commercial I decided to ask Taeyang about something.

"So, what do you think happens if the princess kisses the wrong frog?"

He shifted his eyes at me "What do you mean what happens? All she gets is the frog and no prince." Taeyang chuckled.

"That would be such a pitiful ending" I said dryly. "Imagine the princesses face."

"Yeah, but there are so many frogs in this world, she can just keep searching. And the more she kisses the less disgusting the frogs become" he looked so pleased with himself saying that. But what's good about kissing slimy frogs?

"There are too many frogs..."

"Always so negative" Taeyang laughed. "Does it even have to be the right frog? Does she need the prince? What if she is better off with just a normal frog?" he asked playfully.

"That just sounds so wrong" I giggled "I can imagine the expressions on all disappointed little girls' faces if the ending was be something lame like that."

"Not lame but realistic. That's the problem of fairy tales. They teach kids to search for something perfect, there is one and only, happy ending is good and sad bad. But sometimes sad ending can be good too. Does Mr Right have to be the first prince who kisses you? And then they wonder why people grow up to be immature and insecure adults" Taeyang muttered bitterly.

"Then what are you doing to read to your children?" I had to admit his theory was good.

"News" he grinned.

"Yah, are you going to make them cruel and heartless?"

"I'm going to make them smart so they won't repeat my mistakes. Like kissing the wrong princess and then after losing her thinking my life was over."

I blinked. He just opened up to me for the first time. He never spoke about his past before, ever. Not even about his family, I've never seen them and never asked afraid they might be just gone.

"It took me quite some time to realize the world is full of princesses." Then he suddenly paused, probably realizing what he had just said "Anyway" his gaze lowered.

"Don't worry, I kissed the wrong frog twice. Can you believe it?" I said bitterly, as bitterly as he did.

"You shouldn't go around kissing frogs" Taeyang smirked "Fairies don't kiss frogs."

"Yah, are you trying to imply I should do nothing and end up lonely ahjumma like fairies usually do?"

"No, didn't you say it yourself? You go around putting spells on fools. Dara, who is your fool?" he asked playfully.

"You are hoping I would say it's you?" I teased. "But I am afraid to say it's Teddy" I giggled.

"Damn, I lose again" Taeyang pretended to be hurt "Seriously speaking" his facial expression suddenly turned serious "I'm so bummed with the fairy tales. Aren't you?"

"No, I love fairy tales" I frowned "Why do all guys hate fairy tales?"

"Maybe because we are realists?"

"So you are implying men are smarter than women"

"Maybe" he smirked "That's why gigolos exist."

"Eish, you and your gigolos" I put some kimchi in my mouth and chewed on it while Taeyang spoke.

"They never tell us what happens after the ending. Does happily ever after really exist? Who knows because nothing ever goes beyond the ending. Thus no one really knows what it means" he ranted.

"It would be so boring. Who wants to read about their every day life?"

"Yeah, but what if princess runs away from the prince? Can you imagine how much it hurts? After you go over all these obstacles, do your everything to save her and even risk your life she just runs away with someone else and you realize you were not meant to be. That's damn painful if you ask me." His eyes filled with dark clouds and he stared at me waiting for my answer. I found myself getting mesmerized by those eyes full of secrets and tragedy.

"I'm not a prince, how should I know" I shrugged "Just kidding. I mean, as well the prince can change his mind and leave."

"It's easier for her to handle since she just sat there waiting for me to rescue her, I mean him" he quickly corrected himself.

And my heart softened upon the realization he was finding a way to let out something that has been bottled inside of him for so long. I even felt proud of myself for giving him this kind of chance. This is true friendship, I tell you.

"But what if she has been waiting for years thinking only about him. What if she has been hurting and missing him all those years. Then he comes rescues her, plays with her heart promising a happily ever after and runs away?"

"You have a point in that" Taeyang ran his hand through his hair. "But I'd still like to burn every single fairy tale book out there."

"Since no one wrote about happily ever after, I guess... we just have to believe in it. And then it might or might not come true. Who knows. That's the harsh reality."

"My guess is that happily ever after is just a big lie" Taeyang chuckled somehow coldly.

"Then you will never get yours" I pursed my lips together "Non believer."

"I don't need such things, I only need a happy ending" Taeyang said stubbornly. "Ahhhh" he leaned back propping his upper body on his hands and stretched his legs out "I'm full, thanks" he smiled "Feels good."

"It was just noodles" I bit onto my chopsticks a bit embarrassed. Every time we hang at his place he always has so much delicious food and me... some noodles?

"Hey. But what if prince kisses another prince?"

Taeyang scrunched his face.

"That would be so hot" I squealed.

"If you write a book like that I'll burn it first" Taeyang said gloomily. The look on his face told it all. I wanted to if some guy has kissed him before but was afraid to find out it would be the truth.


______________________________


"Dara, are you asleep?" Taeyang asked. I didn't say anything even though I wasn't anywhere near to falling asleep. We were sitting on my couch with Teddy between us and I was leaning on it my cheek resting on top of his head, my eyes were tightly closed.

"I think you need to get a haircut" he said playfully as his fingers brushed my bangs off my eyes. I bet he could see that vein pop on my forehead. Well thanks a lot, prince! It's not like I should wait anything romantic from him...

"I don't even know when I became such a uncool loser nerd" he chuckled softly, I felt him shift in his seat and he leaned on Teddy too "I used to be like a completely different person. Not the prince I would have liked to be, though. No wonder my princess ran away from me." He paused a for a moment.

"I don't know why I always talk to you when you are asleep, guess I am afraid you'd see me as a monster too."

So he has talked to me like this before? And I have been sleeping like a fat pig completely oblivious to everything. I felt disappointed wondering how many interesting things I haven't heard.

"But people change" his fingers brushed my cheek "Sometimes I hate being just one normal boring guy, it sickens me." He suddenly pulled his hand away "But when I think back, this is so much better, so much more like me. I'm sorry I'm not a fool, I stopped being a fool long ago."

I slightly bit my lower lip wondering if he was trying to say he saw me only as a friend. That kind of was disappointing because who doesn't enjoy the thought of a good looking guy like him liking them? But guess, I can live with this.

"I broke the curse" he chuckled "I'm a prince again" he sighed deep "I hate fairy tales though, why do you have to be a fairy? When will you stop living in a lie?"

Excuse me? Is he mocking me now? I slightly frowned wanting to open my eyes and smack him in the head. Taeyang might not be as sweet as I thought, he is just stupid.

"Eish... Did you know that prince can't go to the fairy? Did you know that being a fairy is like being a nun, it's a curse too?" he tried to reason.

What the he.ll? What does that mean?! How could he that beautiful thought? This guy really... I tried my hardest not to let my jaw drop. And I am glad that this is the first time I hear him blabber all kind of cra.p by himself, I hate him.

"That just now sounded stupid..." he said dully. I am glad he realized it himself too. "But anyway, even in Peter Pan the fairy ended up all alone just because fairies are too pure, they are not made for love. Every time I see you I am afraid to hold onto you because I might crush you. Just like I crushed her... I guess I need more time. I sure am a loser. Tsh."

How can he sound stupid and touching at the same time? This prince is so foolish.

"But this once" I felt him move away and Teddy almost fell over but he quickly pushed it back up checking if I woke up or not. "I'm a prince after all, so how can I not do this now?"

My heart froze when I felt a slight brush on my lips. He freaking stole a kiss from me when I least expected. My body stiffened but I tried my hardest to keep up steady breathing even though it suddenly hurt. I wanted to open my eyes but felt too embarrassed to do that. What if my face turned red and he realized I was awake all this time? Just act dead, DEAD.

Taeyang sighed "Geez, your lips are so soft" he whispered as he leaned closer again and kissed me, this time a bit longer and his kiss was wet and soft. Oh my freaking GAWD!!!! I wanted to scream. My heart almost exploded from the pressure and my hands gripped tighter on Teddy. If I open my eyes now would I end up like Sleeping Beauty? No matter how much I wanted to open my eyes I couldn't, I was too embarrassed.

I heard him chuckle by himself before he walked away, probably feeling overly satisfied with himself. Cunning little... Aish! Just like that, he left as if running away from his responsibilities. My eyes fluttered open when I heard the front door shut and my hand shot up to my face my fingers touching my lips. His sweet kiss... I felt hot, my whole head was on fire and my heart went crazy. I don't know if I was panicking or filling with joy.

"Oh my GOD!" I fanned myself with my hand "MY GOD!"

My trembling fingers grabbed my cellphone and I called my good friend Chae Rin.

"Dara! I was just thinking about you" her cheery voice chirped.

"You won't believe this!" I screamed in the phone.

"What?"

"Taeyang just kissed me."

She was silent for a long moment.

"He freaking kissed me!"

"I don't believe that..." she said dully. "Did you dream about it?" I could hear sarcasm in her voice. Yes, that's how hopeless Taeyang actually is.

"No, he thought I was asleep and kissed me."

"Or then you thought you were awake when you were asleep?" she joked.

"I'm hanging up..."

"Okay, I believe you. So, what now?"

"Nothing."

She stayed silent "Why are you so excited then?"

"He kissed me!"

"He thought you were asleep and you let him think so. It's the same as if he never kissed you or in the worst scenario he realized you were awake and took this as a negative signal."

I frowned. This is exactly why I don't talk with my girl friends about these things. They are freaking depressing. And I totally hate it when they are right. So what if he kissed me? What now?

Nothing. Damn, I should have opened my eyes.

"Forget abut that boring Taeyang, how about a date with my cousin?"

"Stop pairing me with him, I hate him." I shuddered from the thought of that super energetic guy who can't sit still for more than three seconds, like a kid in a sugar rush. And his jokes are totally lame.

"You need a boyfriend" Chae Rin ranted "It's been three years."

"I want to take it slow."

"Don't you miss ?"

"Bye bye" I growled.

"Wait, yah-"

"I said bye bye" and I hung up.

Why did I even bother?


_______________________________________

One hour later I stood in front of Chae Rin's beauty salon, guess I missed her even though her personality has always been a little.. overbearing. She will probably just nag me about several things and try to over talk me to go on some blind date but it would be refreshing to spend some time in girl company.

I walked in Chae Rin's small and stylish salon. She put a lot of money in this place and you could see it. The interior design was done by some famous designer and since she followed the fashion very closely she often changed small details, like curtains and furniture so it all would be the latest style.

Some really famous people go to her salon and she makes tons of money. In fact, hers is one of the top salons in whole Seoul. I gotta admit I am proud of Chae Rin, in high school she was your usual queenka. Well she is like that now too but at least she proved she isn't stupid.

"Yo" I said lazily when I took a seat on the comfortable arm chair. Chae Rin was standing behind the counter and going through some papers. She didn't even look up.

"I knew you'd come" she said with her matter-of-fact voice.

"Yeah, yeah... Wanna cheer me up a little?"

"You sounded pretty happy on the phone..."

"Thanks to you, I am not happy anymore. I am blaming you and because of that I am here, compensate."

Chae Rin finally looked up and immediately scrunched her face "Yah, what are you wearing again? Jeans and long sleeved tee? That's so plain and boring. And oh my God, you are not wearing make up? What happened to you during these years? No wonder you don't have a boyfriend. You have changed so much I can't recognize you anymore. Besides, you need a haircut."

I covered my face with my left hand and cursed softly. Why did I come here again?

"That's it" I saw Chae Rin grab her handbag and walk towards me. "Get up, we need to give you a make over."

"Go where?"

"There is a new salon near by, I need to go do some spying" she smirked.

"Then you pay" was my dull answer.

"If you help me with the spying, tell your honest opinion and buy dinner, then it's on me."

"Whatever" I sighed as I stood up and followed her out.

If you get Chae Rin to take you to a beauty salon that's like going to heaven because she takes all the fun out of it. And boy, this new beauty salon wasn't a simple one. We got body scrub, massages and rose petal bath along with the usual manicure, getting our eyebrows shaped and hair deep conditioned. When we left the salon I felt like a queen.

I suggested to have a simple lunch but first Chae Rin dragged me to a shop to buy new clothes because she couldn't look at me in these 'rags' and apparently she was also embarrassed to walk around with a poor commoner like me. Sometimes I want to shoot her snobby a.ss.

After arguing for a long moment I finally over talked her into buying pants. The least I needed was to wear some y dress when I go to Paradise Kiss. And since y wasn't an opinion the only one left was to make me look all business, like Chae Rin usually dresses. I got white slim fit dress pants, baby blue long sleeved tee and white linen blend two button blazer. Seung Hyun is going to be surprised by mu business look, I bet I look more like owner of the club than he does.


"So, you are still stuck with Taeyang?" Chae Rin asked as we settled at the restaurant.

"It's been two weeks since me and you met last time. Do you expect something drastic to happen?"

"Your skin doesn't look that good, have you been under a lot of stress lately?" she inquired, ignoring my sarcastic comment "Don't tell me it's because of Taeyang."

I sighed wanting to tell her everything but I wasn't even sure where to start. Besides, would it be okay to tell her about Seung Hyun? He is popular and I am sure she knows him too. Maybe I should tell about Jiyong coming back? But I want our whole group to be together when I tell so they don't get to gossip about me behind my back all they want. I squinted my eyes, this is how much I trust my friends.

"It's nothing. You heard about my shop, that's what has been eating me" I said lazily.

"I see, so the only man in your life is Taeyang right now?"

"Don't start with that cousin thing again!"

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter approached us.

"Yes, I would take a Caesar salad, water and low fat yogurt" Chae Rin answered promptly.

"Thank you" the waiter scribbled her order into his small memo and turned to look at me.

"Beef and-"

"Ahem" Chae Rin cleared loudly and we both looked at her "She will take the same as me."

"But" I tried to protest.

"Dara, don't" she warned and I lowered my eyes, obeying her like she was my master.

"Thank you for your orders, I will bring your food shortly" the waiter smiled at us before strolling away.

"My God, now you eat greasy food too? No wonder your skin looks so lifeless" Chae Rin nagged right away "Are you going to gym anymore? You seem to have gained a few pounds, tsk tsk. Are you sure you don't have some serious problems? You know you can tell me" she went on and on.

I poured a glassful of water for myself and sighed. In some sickening way I love her so much.




___________________________________________

Seung Hyun was in the process of throwing on his leather jacket when I walked in his office. Surprised by his appearance today I just stopped in front of the door and stared at him. Wearing college pants, white long sleeved tee with a hood, black leather jacket and a cap he looked like a naughty bad boy.

I think, because I had only low fat yogurt as my dessert he suddenly looked so delicious, like a chocolate cake. I want to eat him. But that appearance, don't tell me...

"Dara" he flashed a friendly smile, still concentrated on his own mirror reflection "I have good news for you, today's work is canceled, you are free to go home."

"I just got here" I crossed my arms over my chest "Where is Jiyong?"

"He is busy with something."

"Like what?" I raised a brow. "And why do you look like you are preparing to go somewhere?"

"Me" he chuckled "Where would I..." he turned to look at me.

"WHOA" his jaw literally dropped "What happened to you?" he asked sounding a little shocked.

"What do you mean?" I flipped my hair "Do I look that bad?"

"No" a smug smile spread on his lips as he walked closer to me, I stepped back. "Did you get a hair cut? No, it's not it" he eyed me from head to toes.

"What?" I asked a little bit annoyed by his suggestive tone of voice.

"You look extra pretty today" he held a thumb up "Like a y hot princess" his warm hand caressed my cheek.

"Stop it" I slapped his hand away. Why does he always have to do that? "Anyway, where are you going?"

Seung Hyun shifted his gaze off me as if trying to come up with some excuse. He clearly wasn't prepared for me to show up today.

"You see, I need to go greet some guests" he suddenly spun around wanting to walk away from me but I grabbed the hem of his jacket and lifted it up.

"Don't" he quickly turned around and grabbed my hand. But I saw a glimpse of it, his gun.

"Just go home" Seung Hyun tossed my hand to my side and flipped his collar. His smile sparkled playfully.

"Another fight? What about Jiyong?"

"I am not going to fight" he said calmly, very calmly "But I am really busy right now."

"No" I spread my hands to the sides not wanting to let him go. "Where are you doing and where is Jiyong? Is someone going to try to kill you again?" I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Relax, nothing like that is going to happen" Seung Hyun rest assured putting his hands on my shoulders "I am just going to meet a few old friends" he his lips.

"Take me too" I breathed out.

There was no way I would stay out of this now. If he has a gun with him that means it would be a dangerous situation. What if something unfortunate happens? Worry filled my heart. What if I lose my Jiyong? What if?

"Sorry, I can't take you with me" Seung Hyun stepped closer. "But how about" his eyes filled with something incredibly gentle but fake, I stared back at him feeling a little cautious. "How about…."

I stepped back when he stepped forward until my back collided with the wall.

"How about a kiss?" Seung Hyun smirked with mischief glinting in his eyes.

"No" I frowned. He wasn't seriously thinking that would work...

Suddenly all amusement disappeared from his face.

"I love you" he whispered, tenderness and sincerity in his voice. His eyes cleared out of all fake emotions and lies to the point that I could see a glimpse of his pure and beautiful soul.

"Always" He leaned closer his warmth kissing my skin and his hands cupped my cheeks.

"Forever" he added softly his lips coming in contact with my forehead.

"And ever."

My body froze and my eyes opened wide. He what? What's happening? I blinked when he suddenly pulled away and darted at the door.

And then it hit me. FCK! How could he joke about something like that? My blood started to boil and I gritted my teeth. How in the world did he make it all seem so real? What the fck?! Seung Hyun is a good actor, damn it! My heart was racing like crazy and my face tomato red. I really thought... Wait, I am not feeling disappointed or anything but... Damn. How could I fall into his stupid trap! Is this his ultimate distraction technique?

"Stop right there!" I dashed after him.

"Gotcha" he laughed as he jogged away.

"You stupid jerk, wait till I catch you!" I hollered as I ran after him.

"Sorry, my fairy, just go home" his jogging suddenly transformed into full run and he almost tripped while going down the stairs.

In the crowd I was close to catching him but suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell on the floor with a loud thud. Cursing and rubbing my elbow I quickly looked up but Seung Hyun was nowhere to be seen. Damn, he slipped away. Aish! I grabbed my head in frustration.

"You clumsy fairy..." A pair of hands slid under my armpits and I was pulled back on my feet. In surprise I looked over my shoulder seeing Seung Hyun stand there. How the heck did he do that?

"Take me with you" I quickly grabbed his jacket.

"Oh my God!" he suddenly exclaimed in shock "Isn't that Lee Jun Ki?"

"What where?" I turned my head and when I felt his shoulder slightly brush against mine I cursed my stupidity. He slipped away after all. However, not wanting to give up I ran after him even though I couldn't see him anymore.

Outside the club I looked around but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. The parking lot, a light bulb lighted in my head and despite being out of breathe I ran again. Indeed, I saw him getting o

Please log in to read the full chapter