8.

The Moon is Broken
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I'm hungry" Jiyong mumbled, stepped forward and fell flat on his face leaving blood stains everywhere.

"Jiyong!" I yelled falling on my knees next to him and started shaking him in panic. He breathed heavily and I felt how his body cramped all over. My eyes filled with tears. "Jiyong" I knew it was useless to just sit and cry but there was nothing else I could do in that state.

"Seung Hyun" Jiyong whispered.

Suddenly a hand pushed me out from the way and Seung Hyun grabbed Jiyong's shirt helping him to sit up.

"Is Bom all right?" was his first question. I just sat on the side staring at him in disbelief.

"Yeah" Jiyong nodded.

"Who the fck did this to you?" Seung Hyun asked his voice filling with rage. "Was it Bae?"

"Sil Jang" Jiyong whispered "He got new men, he..." Jiyong coughed.

"Did you go there?"

Jiyong didn't answer and Seung Hyun shook him harder "Did you?"

"Yeah" Jiyong answered sounding guilty.

"You idiot!" Seung Hyun let go of him "They are so dead now" he sprang on his feet. "Fck"

"Don't go" Jiyong propped his upper body on his elbows. "Don't."

"Leave it to me" Seung Hyun said sternly and then glanced at me "Take care of him" he simply said while hastily slipping his feet in his shoes and running off. That goofy, cute, totally gay and carefree Seung Hyun was gone and for some reason my heart ached.

To my surprise Jiyong stood up too and I thought he would run after Seung Hyun but he leaned on the door frame.

"Hyung! Don't go!" he yelled with so much worry in his voice "You motherfcker! I said, don't fcking go! AISH!" he hit the wall with his fist "Fck this" he kicked some shoes that were at his feet and then he fell on his knees.

"Jiyong! We need to go to the hospital" I said, still in shock. The smell of blood was overwhelming.

"It's okay" he mumbled "Just give me food or I'll die from hunger."

"Yah you are covered in blood and you want food?" I yelled in despair.

"Half of this isn't mine" He grabbed the hem of his hoodie and pulled it up "Do you want to know how it feels like to be wrapped in a barbed wire?" he asked with sarcasm in his voice "It freaking hurts."

He threw his hoodie on the floor and I saw countless small, nasty scratches all over his body. I wanted to cry, Jiyong's beautiful body... Now ruined. How can I marry him off now? Who will marry him? I covered my face with my both hands and shed a few tears.

"When I come out from shower you better have something for me to eat." With that he locked himself in the bathroom.

Dumbfounded by whole situation I grabbed the front door and slammed it shut. It bothered me a little how there was a trail of blood leading to my apartment. I hope police won't come knocking on my door...

After throwing one nasty look at the bloodied hoode I went to get some clothes for Jiyong and left them on the back rest of the sofa. When I went to the kitchen I realized Seung Hyun had put all the food away and even wiped the table with a wet cloth. What!? He must be gay!

I started taking all small boxes out and opening them. As I was scooping rice in a bowl Jiyong stormed out from the bathroom and I saw him go sit on the sofa. He leaned his elbows on his knees and buried his face in the palms of his hands. Still wearing only a towel.

I grabbed my first aid kit and walked to him.

"Let me clean your wounds first."

"Food" Jiyong said dryly. Then he noticed the bibinbap and grabbed the bowl, quickly showing food in his mouth.

"Did Seung Hyun make this?" he asked rice flying from his mouth.

"Don't talk while eating" I wiped my face "Yes he did." Amazing, Seung Hyun must have cooked for Jiyong before. Hmm... This makes him sound even more gay. Or maybe he was bi, he was just leaning a bit more towards guys.

I started cleaning wounds on Jiyong's back while he ate and watched TV.

"This drama is hilarious" he chuckled "OWWW"

"Sorry."

"Do you know what gentle means?" he yapped.

"Don't complain or I won't do it" I muttered.

"Good, I will just do it myself and suffer less."

I rolled my eyes "What happened now?"

"I swear Sil Jang went too far this time. How can he be so petty holding grudges because of something that happened years ago?"

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"The chick was all over me what was I supposed to do?" Jiyong mumbled.

"Is this Sil Jang a gang leader?" I asked, a little surprised Jiyong was so talkative. Must be because he was paying so much attention to the drama he didn't realize what he was saying.

"He is the most dangerous man in whole Korea" Jiyong scoffed "And he can't take the fact I slept with his so called girlfriend. She dated his ugly a.ss just because she wanted me, anyway. Ha!"

When I heard his answer my blood started boiling, I pursed my lips tightly together and my hands clenched into fists. This was so ridiculous.

"So you are trying to tell me that some bada.ss gangsters are after your and Seung Hyun's life because you slept with some chick for fun?!"

"Not only that, the-" Jiyong suddenly stiffened. He glared at me over his shoulder "How dare you trick me into talking about this all! AISH!" he almost threw the bowl he was holding at the floor but then decided against it and just smacked his face with his left hand. Probably cursing his big mouth.

"You bastar.d!" I yelled slapping his back.

"AH!" Jiyong sprang up the towel almost unwrapping from around his waist "Do you have any fcken idea how much that just hurt?"

"I am worrying like crazy about you just because of this? Just because you.. Aish" I shifted my gaze off him "Dress up and get out of here."

Jiyong sighed "No, it's not only because I slept with her. A lot of other things happened too and Seung Hyun wouldn't be in danger now if he didn't get himself involved by doing incredibly stupid things."

"Like sleeping with that chick too?"

"No" Jiyong squinted his eyes "You see, someone died" his voice was full of venom. "That's when things started to go wrong." I saw his hands clench into tight fists "Could you please stop asking here. I don't want you to get hurt because of this" his furious eyes left my face and he sat again in front of me so all I could see was his wounded back and slouched shoulders.

"Enough is enough, Dara. Please. I can't go further than this, I will never tell you what else happened."

"Did Seung Hyun kill someone?" I asked with trembling voice.

"Think whatever you want."

"Or did you kill someone?"

Jiyong sighed. "Can you please mend my wounds and just shut up before I go psycho on you?"

"One day I will find out" I mumbled staring to clean his wounds again. If I don't take care of him then who would?

Neither of us spoke anymore and the voices from TV filled the room. Once in a while Jiyong uttered a laughter but I couldn't concentrate on my G-Dragon anymore. It was enough to have only Jiyong to concentrate on.

After some time I was ready with his back and moved to sit next to him to clean the wounds on his chest, Jiyong put away the empty bibinbap bowl and leaned his back against the backrest.

"You have more food, right? Because I am freaking hungry."

"Let me clean these wounds first." I concentrated on his wide chest. Every time my finger brushed against his skin he stiffened, squirmed or shifted in his seat. Not believing he was embarrassed by this I glanced at his face, he was blushing. I gulped quietly, the heck. Now I was feeling awkward too. My eyes were all over him. If not these wounds... I hope he wouldn't get any scars. Then I glance at his legs.

"Hey, how about here?" I pat his thigh.

"Huh?" Jiyong glanced at me, looking stiff.

"Do you have any wounds here" I moved his towel up a little and he squirmed.

"Don't touch there" he yelled suddenly sitting straight and crossing his legs.

"What?" I gave him a weird face "So, do you want me to finish or not" I tapped the cotton pad against one wound on his stomach that I hadn't noticed earlier. He shivered and quickly slapped my hand away.

"Enough!" he said in somehow high pitched voice, his face getting red.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jiyong stared at me with his eyes wide open and then quickly grabbed the bibimbap bowl placing it on his lap, as if trying to cover somethi.... My eyes widened and dropping everything what I was holding I sprang up and backed.

"You ert! How dare you?! You!" I pointed my finger at him my cheeks getting red.

"Well" Jiyong shifted his gaze off me "I'm practically and a girl I like is touching me all over... Would I be a guy if I didn't get excited?" he asked meekly.

My face turned even redder if that was possible anymore and my heart leaped.

"Just dress up. Now!"

Avoiding my face Jiyong grabbed the clothes I prepared for him and seeing him do it I turned around to wait until he was ready. But he was taking seemingly long.

"Yah, are you re-" I stiffened because Jiyong hugged me from behind his hands wrapping around my waist.

"When will you believe me? I do like you" he whispered to my ear his breathe tickling my neck. I was tempted to turn around and kiss him but I had promised to myself I wouldn't even think about going back to him before he tells me everything. It would be just wrong to base something as important as a relationship on a feeble lie.

Maybe the love we both felt was a lie too? To me, he was now just... a brother. I will be able to hold back, right? Why did this suddenly hurt so much?

"You are my brother" I said with a gulp.

"No I am not" he whispered.

"Yes you are" I grabbed his hands trying to tear them off. "Let me go."

"Don't run away from me" Jiyong kissed my cheek. "Dara" the way he said my name gave me goosebumps. Darn jerk, stop trying to seduce me, you are too good at it.

"I will kick you if you won't let go now" I growled. Jiyong was so much harder to deal with than Seung Hyun, just because I knew he wasn't joking while Seung Hyun was just goofing around.

"Dara" His hands unwrapped from around my waist and I was turned around, his hands grabbed my shoulders.

"You are driving me crazy, woman" he pulled me forward and his hot lips covered mine. "All I can think about is you" he whispered his lips hovering over mine.

"Stop it" I pushed him away "Stop confusing me!" I held my hand up in the air. "I told you, before you tell me what's going on-"

"I know" he growled "Why can't you understand I can't tell"

"Seriously, I don't know what I am feeling I don't even know whom I should trust. Do you really love me how can I not doubt?"

"Can't you see it? Are you that stupid?" He was starting to get irritated.

"Why are you always calling me stupid?"

"Because you don't understand anything"

"Because you don't tell me anything! How am I supposed to understand. I can't read minds!"

"What am I not telling you? How many times did I say that I care? I can't bear to see you with other guys because it drives me crazy. I know, I know we could be together. It's just that you freaking have to be so suspicious about everything!"

"Yah! Then what about you and other women? You think that's not suspicious? How did our relationship end? Me crying and you having fun with your new girlfriend, no? And Jae Woo too, he two timed me and practically left me at the altar alone. Do you think it is easy for me to trust other guys after that? Especially when I know you are lying about several things! I hate lies! I fcken hate lies!" I yelled anger swallowing me.

How did he dare to accuse me in anything. Was it wrong for me to want to discuss things over? Was it wrong for me to find out why he came to my door steps covered in blood? Was it so wrong for me to ask why he left me for three years? Why the hel.l did he disappear from my life when I needed him the most? Was it just to come back and play with my heart again?

Jiyong just glared back at me. In grave silence.

"You don't know how sorry I am. So sorry I know I haven't deserved you. I decided to never bother you again, I decided but... look at me now. I can't even hold back. Do you think it is easy for me too? I don't want to stand here yelling at you, I hate this. I hate! AISH! Fck, I so fcken hate to be like this" he suddenly kicked the low table that was placed between sofa and the TV, it fell over, random items scattering all around the floor.

"Dara, I don't want to be like this! But you fcking make me like this! While I wasn't here, did anything happen between you and Seung Hyun? Do you like him so much? Is he that much better than me?"

"Yes he is" I said through clenched teeth. I didn't want to say it but I was getting annoyed by whole situation. We were practically telling each other how much we love each other but why the he.ll did it have to be like this?

"Why are you saying that? Just to piss me off?" I saw his eyes get moist.

"I don't want to fight either. I hate it too. Don't you understand that this is happening because you haven't explained yourself." I mumbled lowering my eyes. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Fck you" Jiyong suddenly growled.

My heart froze, he was looking at me with that psychotic look on his face. He looked so scary I backed one step.

"Then if you like Seung Hyun so much just go to him and watch if he cares. He is just going to break you into little pieces. Watch if I care anymore." biting his lower lip he bolted towards the front door.

"Jiyong" I reached my hand after him "Sorry..." I muttered.

"Sorry is just a word." he said bitterly while putting on his shoes "I don't care anymore. I don't give a darn, just go and fck Seung Hyun. All I care" he hissed.

My lips trembled from anger and when I looked up my furious eyes locked with his, as furious.

"This is why I hate you" I said bitterly "I fcking hate you!" I yelled "Just get out of here. Watch if I care. You can, too, go fck any bit.ch out there!"

"And I will" he threatened before walking out and slamming the door loudly.

"Aish, useless idiotic bastar.d!" I kicked the wall so many times my foot started to hurt.

With tears in my eyes I threw my body on the sofa and hugged Teddy with all m

Please log in to read the full chapter