4.

The Moon is Broken
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first thing I noticed was warmth, I felt so warm and comfortable I wanted to drift back into sleep. I shifted closer to the source of heat and felt my aching body protest.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jiyong's chin. I was lying on his couch and my head was resting on his lap, on a pillow. His hands were holding me and his blazer was covering my legs. Jiyong was leaning his head back and he snored quietly because of the uncomfortable position.

I smiled at his thoughtful act before scrunching my face, knowing that when he wakes up his neck is going to hurt SO BAD. So I decided to get up and tiptoe away so he won't get a chance to scold me but... As soon as I sat up cautiously his eyes opened and landed straight on me.

“Sorry,” I immediately apologized.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Home.”

"We need to talk first" he rubbed his eyes and I melted at the sight, how adorable.

"Erm, I need to work today afternoon so..."

"It's only 8am" Jiyong straightened up and rubbed his neck, pain reflecting on his handsome face.

"I still need to go" I tried to slip away.

"Not so fast" he grabbed my hand "Why were you partying with Seung Hyun yesterday?"

He leaves me for years, then comes back and starts controlling my life. I wanted to strangle him to death. It doesn’t matter if he took care of drunken me or not he had no right to order me around. Besides, I was still mad at him about everything.

“Why can’t I?”

"Why hyung?"

"Why not? What's your problem with him anyway?" Bits and parts of their cryptic conversation yesterday popped in my mind, triggering my curiosity. And I thought they were good friends...

"Do you like him?"

"What? No!" I denied promptly.

NO! Maybe I was attracted to him a little but no way was I having ANY feelings towards that stupid erted donkey bastar.d! He did not deserve any of my delicate and sweet feelings, NEVER! It scared me how violently I was attacking this thought. Could it be that... NEVER! If I don't think about it then everything will turn out fine. Besides, he was just a stupid player who was merely bullying me, that's all.

Jiyong looked at me like he didn't quite believe me. I don't blame him I must have looked suspicious with that puzzled expression on my face. To think I actually gave it a thought, if I liked that jerk or not.

I knew for sure I felt something but I wouldn't say it was love. Seung Hyun had always some strange upper hand over me and I was burning to find out why. How did he do it? How could he control me so well? Darn, he is a player and manipulative one, double trouble. I should be careful from now on.

"I warned you yesterday and I am warning you today. Don't fall for him" Jiyong said very decisively.

"And why not?" I inquired, interested as to what were his reasons.

"He will just break your heart."

"And that's all you can say?" I raised a brow.

"I know he will break your heart."

"How are you so sure?"

"Just don't look at him that way." Jiyong shifted his eyes off me.

"What way?"

"Like you are hurting a lot" he whispered. He looked at me, pain clearly reflecting in his eyes.

I lowered my voice and spoke in a softer tone, trying to reassure him as I squeezed his hand, “Nothing is happening.”

"Just, go hang with that Taeyang guy or something."

I stared at him "I thought you'd ask me to hang more around you."

"No!" he protested "I will hurt you even more than hyung."

"Did you two bet who will hurt me more or something?" I asked dryly.

Jiyong glared at me "I am just trying to protect you, can't you understand?"

"It's a bit hard because a few days ago you said that hanging with Seung Hyun was for my best and you also said you like me."

"Well I changed my mind because I can't watch you... him... Just, stop arguing okay?! And I never said I liked you!"

"Don't raise your voice!"

"Then don't piss me off."

"I am not! I am just trying to find out what is going on now." I yelled at him. "Idiot! I hate you!" I stood up and walked towards the door, frustrated at how he’s acting.

"Dara, where do you think you are going?" he came after me.

"HOME!" I yelled. "Don't try to stop me!"

"I'll take you" he said, trying to control his temper.

"No need! I might fall in love with you on the way."

"Don't be childish" He rolled his eyes.

I stuck my tongue at him and walked away as he followed me stubbornly. When we stepped out of the club he grabbed my wrists and dragged to his car. He pushed me in the car, fastened the seatbelt for me and jogged around the bonnet, quickly getting in too.

"I'm not going with you" I grabbed the door handle but he locked all doors.

"I don't think so" he said lazily.

"I'm not hungry."

"Yeah?" he glanced at me and suddenly my stomach growled very loudly. Darn, even my body was betraying me.

"FINE!" I said in a loud voice, demonstrating my dissatisfaction, crossed my arms over my chest and blew my cheeks.

"FINE!" he answered in the same manner and started his car. He didn't cross his hands over his chest but he blew his cheeks.

The silence was awkward and suffocating and Jiyong drove really fast. I was shocked out of my wits when he e corner and I thought we would crash into a bypassing van.

"Can't you drive slower?" I asked in weak voice.

"NO!" Jiyong answered sounding really angry. I cursed myself for getting him so mad.

"Then, let's listen to some music" I suggested trying to sound friendly. Being angry seemed so useless now.

"NO!" Jiyong turned the radio off right after I turned it on.

"Why not?" I asked turning the radio back on.

"I said no, so it's no" Jiyong turned it off.

"I can't stay it being silent anymore, it's killing me" I complained.

"Then talk."

"With whom?" I asked sarcastically.

"Me..." he said his voice softening.

"About what? About how much I love you?" I mocked him. What the heck did we have to talk about?!

Jiyong gritted his teeth. "Why do you keep annoying me on purpose?"

"Why do you keep annoying me?"

"I'm just trying to protec- Never mind" he sighed. "I give up."

"The problem is that no one explains me anything. Why did you use me as collateral and why does Seung Hyun know so much about me? Who is he really? And what's between you two? Why are you both trying to make me fall for yourselves? To hurt me?”

"We are not trying to make you fall in love and hurt you..."

I squinted my eyes at him. "So you make it all sound."

"This is too complicated, it'd take me hours to explain everything. You don't need to know."

"Look, you are at it again. I think I need to know."

"Let's not talk about this anymore."

"Then what should we talk about Jiyong? What?"

He stayed silent for a while.

"I missed you" he finally whispered.

I turned my head to look at him, he looked a little embarrassed saying it and a smile spread on my lips. How could he melt my heart and make the anger go away so easily? I sighed, feeling really stupid. Was fighting the right way to confront him? Why was I so angry? Well, I had many reasons to be but probably it would be better to just discuss things calmly.

"I missed you too" I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry I got so mad without explaining anything" Jiyong said softly. "Just, please, don't ask anything. I will tell you eventually. I promise."

"Okay..." I said lowering my eyes.

"You can listen to the radio if you want" he turned the radio on.

"It doesn’t matter." I turned it off.

"Just listen to it."

"No, I'm okay."

"It's okay, just listen to it."

"I said it's okay."

"Can't we just listen to the damn radio!" Jiyong suddenly raised his voice.

"What the hell? Why are you yelling again?"

"I'm not yelling!"

"SO THIS IS NOT YELLING?!" I shouted.

"Shut the fck up, are you mental?"

"You started this all again" I crossed my hands over my chest. Idiot, I'm not talking to him anymore.

"No, it's your fault for not listening to the radio" Jiyong complained childishly.

"Are you a 5 year old kid or something?" I asked staring out of the window as I frowned.

"You were the one who wanted to listen to the radio in the first place."

We were fighting over some stupid radio! How much more ridiculous could this situation get?

"Fine!" then listen to the freaking radio" I finally gave up and turned it on.

But to my surprise Jiyong turned it off. I gave him a weird look.

"No need, we are here" he parked the car.

I looked out and saw familiar Italian restaurant. My heart skipped a beat, Jiyong took me here on my birthday after our parents passed away. Because it was my first birthday without them he wanted to treat me to something delicious.

I remember he said that I could order anything I wanted and when I ordered the most expensive dish he got really angry at me accusing me of doing it on purpose.

Of course, we got into a big argument and ended up eating in grave silence, exchanging glares and not passing anything to each other. I got the water and he got the salt.

Inevitably, we both wanted the opposite. I guess, we haven't changed much...

When we walked in, angry at each other, I got the feeling the staff still remembered us. I mean, our argument was pretty bad back then. We were practically screaming at each other and throwing stuff.

A beautiful waitress greeted us and asked Jiyong if he would like to sit at his usual table. So he came here often? I looked at him my eyes filling with curiosity again. Why this restaurant?

The waitress gave me a nasty look when Jiyong wasn't looking. I scoffed. I wanted to ‘accidentally’ drop my water glass on her but decided against it, thinking it would be too dramatic and annoying.

She left and I looked around, noticing how the restaurant was still the same.

"So, do you come here often?" I asked, not wanting to remain silent.

"That sounds like a cheesy pick up line" Jiyong said dully.

"Well, sorry for asking."

"Yeah, I do" he said looking out from the window.

"Why here?"

"The food is good and I..." he suddenly became silent "Yeah, the food is good."

"I see..." I sighed. He didn't seem to be in a very talkative mood today. "What should I order.." I grabbed the menu and mused over it. "Oh yeah, you are paying today, right?"

"Take whatever you want."

"Can you specify?"

Jiyong looked at me. "I said anything."

"But not the most expensive one?" I asked, peeking from behind the menu. He probably remembered that incident because a small smile spread on his lips and his eyes lit up.

"Nope, today you can have anything" he said softly.

My heart truly skipped a beat when I realized this was the first time he smiled genuinely since our "Reunion".

I smiled too because the memory of my birthday was so idiotic. I mean, we were two young idiots back then, going around and arguing over nothing. Now we were old idiots? I couldn't describe in words, how much I missed him.

"That fight was so stupid just now" I commented.

"Who started it?" Jiyong raised a brow. My face stiffened, he had this habit blaming everything on me.

"Just joking" he chuckled. "I'm sorry I lost my temper so easily."

"I'm sorry too."

"Let's order then."

"Okay."

I felt a little better after we made up, the tension eased between us and I actually relaxed. The waitress soon came back to us, asking if we were ready to order. She kept flirting with Jiyong non stop and to my surprise in the end he lost his temper and told her to stop it.

My jaw dropped and I stared at him, stunned. Too bad I missed the waitress's expression, it must have been worth more than million dollars.

"Must be hard being so handsome, eh?" I joked when the waitress was gone.

"Yah, why didn't you help me?" he ran his hand trough his hair as he spoke.

I raised a brow "How?"

"You know what I mean" Jiyong flashed a smirk.

"I'm sorry to say this but you are the one in love with me. I already told you, you have no chances" I said cheekily.

"Tsh" Jiyong scoffed "I told you I am not interested."

"Really?" I slipped my foot from my shoe and slid it up his shin under the table.

Jiyong's eyes widened and his body stiffened, he looked like he just got a hundred volt electric shock. Gotcha.

"Stop it" he hissed snapping from his shock and kicked my shin.

"AWWW" It hurts and I leaned down to rub my it.

"Hmph" he grabbed his glass of water and downed it in one go. He was so busted with that blush all over his cheeks.

"What I don't get is why are you denying your feelings?" I suddenly asked. There was no use wondering by myself, anyway.

"Because there are no feelings."

"Come on, it's obvious" I looked at him dully "Why don't you just expl-"

"The food" Jiyong suddenly cut me off when he saw a waiter approach our table.

"Wait" I exclaimed when the waiter was placing out foods on the table "Don't tell me this has anything to do with Seung Hyun?"

Jiyong ignored me, he thanked the waiter for the food and asked for wine.

"Bon apetit" the waiter flashed me a pleasant smile.

"Look at her once more and you are dead" Jiyong commented dryly.

"I'm sorry sir" the waiter bowed, shifting his eyes off me.

"Are you crazy?" I asked in disbelief as the waiter was walking away to get Jiyong his vine.

"I am not flirting with anyone so you shouldn't either" Jiyong commented with that serious expression on his face.

"We were not flirting, he just said bon apetit and smiled" I answered dryly.

"Still" Jiyong grabbed his fork and knife.

"And even after this you are denying your feelings?"

"I'm just protecting you from the harsh world."

"So does this have to do with Seung Hyun? He keeps saying he owns me, I think that's pretty
outrageous. But seeing you act like this, I get a very bad feeling."

"Can't speak, eating" Jiyong filled his mouth with food. I patiently waited for him to chew but as soon as he swallowed he filled his mouth again. I see, he was using that old tactic. I pretended to eat but when he was bringing his fork to his mouth I quickly reached my hands out and grabbed his plate.

"Give me back my food" he said sternly.

I blinked, a little bit surprised he didn't kick me back. I mean, in the past he'd always kick me even if it was too late.

"No before you tell me what's keeping you from confessing."

"You are starting to annoy me."

"Tell me who is Seung Hyun and what's your relationship with him? Is he blackmailing you? And why does he want me?"

"You are being ridiculous" Jiyong rolled his eyes "We are good friends and Seung Hyun does not want you. I can tell you he is actually very eager to get rid of you."

"What?" I furrowed my brows. What he just said didn't make ANY sense. "Good friends? Doesn't look like that..."

"It's because he is annoying me lately" Jiyong growled "I can rest assure that he will just hurt you."

"He doesn't act like he wants to get rid of me..."

Jiyong scoffed "Trust me, I know him better than anyone."

I stared at Jiyong not knowing what to say. Confused by his words I handed him back his food and lowered my eyes.

"But what do you mean he wants to get rid of me? As in..." my eyes widened "...kill me?"

Jiyong smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand "No" he growled "Stop asking, you will just misunderstand everything."

I wanted to cry. I was feeling so frustrated because no matter what the discussion came always back to Jiyong refusing to say anything.

"Seung Hyun is a good guy" he added as if to confuse me more on purpose.

"You know what, I hate you from the bottom of my heart" I glared at him "Sure, he is nice guy but he will hurt me and he wants to get rid of me? How does that make any sense?" I grumbled, unsatisfied by whole situation.

"You don't have to get involved" Jiyong cleared his throat "Just work quietly and don't ask questions. Don't fall for him or anything."

I eyed him with suspicion "It would be nice to know why I am working here, though... And I can rest assure I will not fall for him."

Jiyong let out a sigh. "Dara, please" he sounded so tired "Not now."

I sighed too. It was no use bombing him with questions and I was getting frustrated too. So I stopped asking, enough for today. We ate quietly, talking about random things once in a while.

After eating Jiyong took me home and we decided not to talk abut the radio. I tried talking about simple things like weather so we wouldn't get into an argument but we did.

I said today's weather was nice but Jiyong doesn't like sunny days... I complimented his car but he said it was too old and he had always hated it... I said spring was such a nice time of the year and that I couldn't wait for summer to come, but he said he hates hot summers and wishes for winter to come soon again.

As he dropped me off, I turned and stuck out my tongue at him after he told me to be careful around Seung Hyun.

We bickered some more as I came up with a sharp retort and Jiyong got so angry he was already getting out of the car but I ran away from him.

I stuck out my tongue at him one last time before waving at him cheerily, closing the door behind me.

So basically we were at each other's throats all the time and I don't know how to stop it. Somehow our conversations always naturally came to a huge argument. I smiled as I made my way to my closet, deciding on take a bath.

My cellphone buzzed.

Don’t think of me too much, fat@ss.  

I huffed at the message from Jiyong and went into the bathroom, slamming the door in the process.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 wrap up my hair with the towel, turban-style, as I sat cross-legged on the sofa, watching reruns of a drama.

My cellphone buzzed and I absentmindedly reached for it, half-expecting it to be another message from Jiyong.

Hey, wanna search for a new shop? - Tae

Unfortunately I had to decline but I promised that I'd go with him this week. If it was Taeyang it would be fun and I couldn't forget about my own business either. It's not like I wanted to work for Seung Hyun forever.

Around 2pm I was at the club.

The cleaner's uniform was simple, gray pants and a tee, both two sizes too big for me. I also tied a scarf over my head. I bet I looked y... NOT. Including me there were three other cleaners and our manager who mostly just drank coffee, read a book and later inspected if we did good job.

Actually, cleaning wasn't that bad. I kept listening to my ipod and working at my own pace without anyone interrupting me and I bobbed my head to the music.

I headed over to the men’s toilet after a heated discussion with the manager, sighing defeatedly.  I put on my pink rubber gloves and started washing the floor when I heard some weird noises from one of the stalls. It sounded like someone moving, voices and... I walked closer. As I held my breathe and listened my eyes widened huge.

Soon the door flied open and out came a beautiful girl with long messy hair. She pulled down her tank top and adjusted her miniskirt. My eyes fell on her feet, nice heels, she could kill a bear with those. She giggled her eyes never leaving the person who was still inside.

"Oppa, you are so naughty" she covered with the back of her palm.

"Yah, come back here" the guy's voice spoke and I thought it was suspiciously familiar.

"Should we go somewhere more comfortable?" she asked playfully.

"Anywhere where you are is comfortable enough" I almost gagged hearing his words. Don't tell me the girl believed him?

"Catch me" she laughed and turned around. That's when she finally realized I was staring at her. I had been cleaning the same spot for about five minutes now. Not paying much attention to me she walked towards the exit.

"Yoo Mi" the guy ran out too. His clothes were a mess, his tie hung around his neck untied and his belt was unbuckled. Also there were lipstick stains on his neck and collar. When our eyes met he froze for a second.

"Z'up?" I asked indifferently and finally moved from my spot, averting my eyes from him.

"Dara" Jiyong's voice was soft, so soft it sent shivers down my spine. He must have forgotten about our arguments in the morning...

I didn't say anything. It disappointed me to see him having fun with other girls.

"You are not seriously cleaning the toilets?" Jiyong sounded reluctant as he stopped in front of me.

"No, you are just imagining me right now. Wasn't this what you wanted?" I glanced at him. He was desperately trying to correct his clothes.

"That idiot" he mumbled under his breathe.

"Shouldn't you be going after your afternoon girlfriend? You might be late from your evening date" I joked.

Jiyong bit his lower lip, his eyes never leaving me.

"You know, your staring makes me feel uncomfortable."

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough" I walked past him, my eyes following the broom.

"Dara" his hand grabbed my elbow.

"Let go, I am busy" I jerked my hand away "Why don't you just quietly go before we get into another argument?"

"Are you jealous?" a smirk spread on his lips.

"In your dreams" I commented dryly.

Tsh, I would never be jealous of him, ever! Who cares if he sleeps around with some ty girls? Not me. He can do that all he wants, I don't care. Stupid jerk. I bit my lower lip and glared at him. Then why was he driving me crazy?!

A soft chuckle escaped Jiyong's lips.

"If only you ask, I will stop seeing other girls."

"I don't care about you and your girls" I shifted my eyes off him.

"Really?" he kept smirking devilishly.

"In my heart I already have Seung Hyun so..." I said, a teasing smile spreading on my lips. Fine, I will fight him with his own weapon!

"Yah" Jiyong grabbed my hand.

"Would you let go of me and let me clean? I need to get this ready soon."

"You are not supposed to be here."

"Who are you to order me around?" I my lips waiting when Jiyong would lose his patience. It was funny seeing how irritation occupied his face. Boy, we were getting into another big fight. The only thing that mattered was that I was winning now. Hehe..

"Drop the game, Dara" his eyes sank into mine.

"I'm not allowed to be a waitress, Seung Hyun's assistant nor the cleaner. Then what should I be? Your secretary?" I joked.

"What?"

"Or your date for the evening? Would you enjoy that?"

I couldn't help but let my eyes turn into half moon shapes as I smiled. He was getting angry and I enjoyed it. I don't know what was this sadistic feature in me. I liked to get people angry. Especially people I was angry at.

"Indeed" a mean smirk appeared on Jiyong's lips "Why don't you try being my secretary?"

"How long have you been dreaming about that, Mr Kim?" I almost burst out in laughter.

"Since forever" he whispered jerking me towards himself.

"Yah!"

The broom fell from my hands. I realized he was leaning closer, probably trying to kiss me again. No way, not after some, possibly diseased, stupid bimbo.

I protected myself by placing my left hand on his lips. I kind of forgot that I was wearing a rubber glove with which I had been touching all over the toilets.

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock when the glove came in contact with his lips and he pushed me away.

"The he.ll?" he rubbed his lips, clearly disgusted.

"I just touched all kinda stuff with this" I said staring at my glove.

"Sorry" a laugh escaped my lips. Serves him right! He was so angry he almost bit his lower lip to blood.

"If you like me so much then why are you dating other girls, Jiyong?" I asked with a conceited voice. "There is no way you are match for me. I am still angry about you pulling me into this debt mess." I stated. "And for keeping stuff from me. Especially about Seung Hyun."

"Who said I like you?"

"I can see it, it's evident" I said proudly. "Just stop denying already"

"Maybe..." Jiyong flashed another smile "I missed my chance to sleep with you in high school so I am just trying to catch up with that."

"Die" I hit his legs with the broom.

"Yuck" he stepped back "Do you know how expensive these clothes are?" he growled in annoyance. He was turning back into the Jiyong I knew, what a relief. When he acted erted he gave off bad vibes.

"Look, I don't know when you became this kind of playboy jerk but I know that I will hate you forever if you don't tell me why am I here cleaning toilets and why did you leave me three years ago. And what's up with that Seung Hyun player?!"

"Like I told you million times already. It's better if you don't know" he stated. "I told you to stop asking."

"Yeah? Well, let me tell you this. You have no chances with me."

"Tsh" Jiyong scoffed, almost as if he was SO sure I was in the wrong. "Don't be delusional."

"Should I go kiss Seung Hyun again" I teased.

"YAH!"

"It seems like you are in love with me but you don't want to be. Or it's like... you don't know what to do? You are so lost, right? I suggest you just confess and get over it, dongseng" I blabbered probably sounding like a mother.

"What do you know?" Jiyong raised a brow.

"You aren't cool at all" I pouted and pulled down the left sleeve of my tee revealing my bare shoulder. Jiyong blushed. "See."

"Remember you promised to be my secretary tonight" he just turned around and walked away. Probably blushing even more!

"Have fun with your toy" I waved at his back.

"I will" he said indifferently.

Jerk!

Nevertheless this was getting interesting. Now I know his weakness, hehe... It wouldn't take me too long to crack Jiyong, he was never too powerful against me. It's just that he always angers me so much I lose my temper and mess everything up. I frowned. The main problem is Seung Hyun, how should I attack him? I bet if I asked him does he like me he'd just agree and suggest we have or something... He is tricky and it is impossible to tell when he is joking and when not.

Then I froze. What did Jiyong mean just now when he said he missed the chance to sleep with me in high school? I blinked.

I mean... I don't want to think about that! I have successfully forgotten about that period of time but... I furrowed my brows and shook my head. He must have been just saying... Probably couldn't come up with anything else to say. You can never expect anything too smart come from Jiyong's mouth...

I turned the volume of my Ipod louder and sang along as I continued cleaning. I’d better not think about anything, concentrate on the music, concentrate on the music... 

    ______________________________________________________  

At some point someone poked my shoulder almost giving me a heart attack. I turned around and saw Seung Hyun standing next to me. Since when was he here and most importantly: why?

"What?" I turned my Ipod off and looked at him with unpleased expression on my face, just letting him know I did not enjoy his creepy company.

In answer he smiled his usual smile. How could I hate him when he looked like that? I wanted to think GOOD but then I realized what he was wearing and just stared at him dumbly. Unable to think at all.

He was wearing causal clothes, dark blue long sleeved tee, a dark red shiny west with the hood over his head and dark brown skinny jeans. I was very surprised because I thought Seung Hyun was a guy who'd always wear business clothes.

I glanced at his feet, converses. My eyes widened. He is wearing converses?!! And the newest model! I have been looking at those through the glass windows and dreaming about them. But he was wearing them?

Seung Hyun looked down too, he dropped the hood off his head and revealed his messy hair. I was shocked, did he even understand anything about converses? Besides, last time I saw him he was wearing some high quality leather shoes. How could he just go from leather shoes to converses?!

"What are you wearing now?" I asked bluntly, probably sounding angry. I don't know why but I got this feeling he was dressed like this to anger me.

"Why? I was gonna ask if you liked what you see but you don't seem to like it" he pouted.

"You look like you are 17 years old" I looked at him from head to toes. Yup. He looked so much younger compared to how he looked in a suit.

"I'm blessed with good genes." he smirked rubbing his cheek "My skin is soft and clean, of course I look young."

"And your nose looks like it's been done" I said bitterly. Secretly I was jealous of him looking so good and wearing the shoes I should be wearing.

"So you like my nose?" he teased.

"Seriously, why are you dressed like this?" I asked, ignoring his stupid comment.

"I wanted to wear something different today" he shrugged "Why are you bothered by my clothes so much?" he sounded surprised.

"Because I thought you only wear suits. Or did you feel like going on a date with a high school girl today?"

"I like older women" he joked.

"Good, then I am out of question."

"You are, of course, an exception."

"Can you go change into a suit now?"

Seung Hyun uttered a laughter "Do I look that weird?"

"Yes."

"At least you can't act indifferent towards me" he winked.

"Go away..” I starting to wipe the floor.

"I miss seeing you in the waitress uniform" he pouted cutely "In these pants your bu.tt it's just..." he made some kind of movements with his hands, I guess he tried to make a shape of my but.t.

Please log in to read the full chapter