Chapter 9

A Love So Beautiful

Jessica’ POV



“What?” I was surprised by her sudden confession.

“Yes Jessi, I think I like him”, She said.

“Wow.. I didn’t expect that fast. Anyway, congratulations Tiff”, I replied while patted her shoulder.

“But, I don’t know whether he like me or not”, she sighed.

“Do you want me to ask him?”, I asked.

“No, no. Please, don’t do that Jess, just let it happen naturally. I don't want to feel awkward when I meet him later", Tiffany said.

“Okay then. But, don’t worry Tiff. I think he likes you too. I knew him well. We’re best friend since our college time”, I tried to convince her. But, deep in my heart, I hope Taeyeon will feel the same way too. I know it’s hard for him to accept any girls to be loved in his life, but I’ll try my best to help for the sake of my best friends.

I’ll do that for you Tiff, just trust me!



3 hours later



We arrived home at 12.00 a.m. Gosh, I'm so freaking tired. Glad that we don’t have any scheduled work for tomorrow.

“Tiff, wake up, we’re home”, I slowly shook her shoulder. She fell asleep while on the way back to Seoul.

“Huh, what time is it?” she asked, slowly opened her eyes.

“It’s 12.00 a.m. now. Come on, let’s get out from the car”, I said.

I waited for her to went out from the car, then we slowly walked to the lif.


The next morning



Yuri’s POV



“KRINGGGGGGG...!!!”

The ringing sound from clock's alarm has woken me up from sleep. It’s 6.00 a.m. in the morning, and I decided to wake up one hour late since I slept at my own apartment. I need to go to the market early in the morning as usual. I’m lazily get up from my bed, and dragged my feet to the bathroom.

After shower and getting dressed, I went to Taeyeon’s room to check on him. I slowly pull the door knob, and popped up my head into his room. It’s a bit dark, but I still can see Taeyeon was in dead sleeping. He must be tired. I didn’t realize on what time he returned from Gwangju last night since I went to bed early.

I went to the kitchen and preparing my own breakfast. After having simple breakfast, I grabbed the van key and went out from the apartment, heading to the lift.

 

 

 

At the restaurant


I was arranging the goods that I bought from the market at the kitchen counter when I heard the text message sound from my phone.

*BEEP!*

From: Kim Midget

Morning Yul, I will come late today. I’m so damn tired and sleepy. -_-

“I know that you will come late today”, I mumbled while replying his text message.

To: Kim Midget

All right. But, please not too late. Amber will not be here. He got class for the whole day.

After few seconds, he replied back.

From: Kim Midget

Okay.. I’ll be there by 2.00 p.m.!

“Yahh!! That’s too late!”, I yelled. Anyway, since he’s the boss, so he excluded.



Amber’s POV



It’s 8.00 o'clock in the morning. Since I need to attend class for the whole day, I’ve told Yuri and Sooyoung hyung last night that I will not coming to work for today.

As usual, I’ll fetch my girlfriend, Krystal Jung from her mansion to go to class together. I’ve already waited for her in front of her mansion for ten mintues.

Not long after that, I saw her went out from her mansion, heading to the gate where I’m waiting her at the outside.

“Sorry baby for waiting. My mom forced me to having my breakfast with her this morning”, she said while pecked at my lips.

“It’s okay babe”, we still got time, no rushing”, I replied with a smile while open the car's door for her.

“I know, I have the best boyfriend in the world”, she said while caressing my cheek.

I giggled and immediately started the engine, drive my car to the college.



Back to the restaurant



Yuri’s POV



As usual, our restaurant will start its operation on 11.00 a.m. Since we began our business operation during the peak hours, which is close to lunch time, our restaurant is always packed with customers. Coincidently, it is located near to the business area and also in the heart of Seoul. So, most of the office workers will come here to have their lunch.

As always, I will be busy in the kitchen with other chefs to prepare lunch based on the menu items ordered by customers. Sometimes, Sooyoung helps me to serve the food to our customers since we're lack of assistant today. Sooyoung and Taeyeon actually will also help us to serve food to customers if they are not busy with their work at the office. Although they are the owners of this restaurant, they never considered themselves as employers, in fact they will also help us in daily operations if necessary.

“Omo, we got so many customers today, haishh.. I wish Amber was here”, I mumbled.

“Yah! Can’t you see I’m helping you here too!”, Sooyoung exclaimed.

“You’re a bit slow boss, Amber was fast in doing his work”, I replied.

“You’re so mean Kwon Yuri!” he said while giving his cold glare at me. I chuckled.

“It’s 2.00 p.m. now. Where the hell is Kim Midget?” he grumbled.

“Do you miss me Sooyoungie?”, suddenly Taeyeon appeared from nowhere.

“Eewww.. don’t you dare say that to me.. eeww... “, he said while making a disgusted face.
Taeyeon and I laughed.

“Chillax Mr. Grouch! Just continue your work”, Taeyeon patted Sooyoung's .

“Yah! Don’t you dare to touch me like that!”, Sooyoung yelled and made us laughed at him once again.

I shook my head while laughing, looking at my two dorky bosses and friends teasing with each other while walking out from the kitchen.

I was busy in the kitchen when suddenly I heard a text message sound from my phone. It’s from my girlfriend, Yoona.

*BEEP!*

From: Wifey

Hi hubby, are you busy right now?

To: Wifey

Yes my darling wifey. I’m super duper busy at the moment. @.@

From: Wifey

Oh! Poor hubby. Anyway, I just want to remind you to have a dinner at my place tonight.

To: Wifey

Okay. I’ll try to leave early. Sorry babe, I need to get back to work. See you tonight!

From: Wifey

Okay baby, see you then!



Later that night



“Tae, Soo, I need to leave early today. I had promised to have dinner with Yoona in her place tonight”, I said.

“Yeah, sure buddy!”, Sooyoung replied.

“You can leave now Yul. Don’t worry. I will ask James to look after the kitchen”, Taeyeon said.

“Thanks guys. Oh, by the way Tae, I will not going back home tonight. I will sleepover at Yoona’s”, I informed.

“Okay, just make sure that you will not left your spare keys at her place again”, Taeyeon replied while giggling.

“Yah!!!”, I shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello chingus! How's your day today? Hope everything goes well.

As promised, I have included a bit Kryber and Yoonyul story in this chapter. Hope you guys like it.

For the next chapter.. I'm planning to focus more on TaeNy story, since this fanfic is about them, right?

Maybe I will add a bit conflict between them. Don't worry guys, just a small conflict.. hehe..

Anyways, thank you once again for reading my story, and do drop your comment here.

Have a nice day chingu yah! ^^

Sincerely:

Your humble author.