Chapter 59

A Love So Beautiful

**Fast forward to Sooyoung and Jessica wedding day.



Three months later at Seoul International Hotel

“Mann... I’m so nervous”, Sooyoung nervously said. He keep on pacing back and forth.

“Hey, relax bro! Take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale...”, Taeyeon tried to calm down the groom.

“Hyung, where did you put the ring box?” Amber asked.

“Oh God! I left it in my Hummer dashboard”, He frantically said as he facepalmed himself. “Am, can you please take it for me? Hurry up please!”, he ordered as he handed his Hummer key to Amber.

“Okay boss!”, Amber quickly rushed out of the room.

“Gosh, why are you so clumsy, clown?”, Yuri teasingly said as he shook his head.

“Yah! Can’t you see I’m nervous here?”, he cried.

“Hey, hey, calm down will you?”, Yuri said annoyingly.

“Heheh.. sorry dude. Can’t help”, he laughed awkwardly.

A few minutes later, Amber came back with the blue ring box in his hand. “Here’s the ring box hyung”, he said as he panted heavily.

“Thanks Am. Tae, can you please hold it for me?”, Sooyoung said as he handed the ring box to Taeyeon.

“Sure buddy”, he replied as he took the ring box and keep it in his tuxedo pocket. Soon after that, they heard the knocking on the room’s door. The door opened slowly.

“Guys, are you ready?”, Soojin, Sooyoung’s elder sister appears in front of the open door.


“Yes noona, we’re ready”, Sooyoung said with a small smile curved on his lips.

“Alright. Let’s get down to the hall. The pastor is ready to start the ceremony”, she said while waiting for Sooyoung and his best men to come out of the room.

“Okay, here we go. Let’s go guys!”, Sooyoung said as he took a deep breath and walked slowly to the door, followed by his best men.

After making sure the groom and his best men took their position at the ceremony stage, Soojin signaled one of ceremony helpers to play the wedding song. As soon as the song started to play, the two flower girls started to walk and drop the rose petals along the aisle runner, followed by Jessica with her arm linked to Mr. Jung’s arm, and her best women, Tiffany, Yoona and her little sister, Krystal at their behind. Once they reached the stage, the best women took their respective places, while Jessica and Mr. Jung walking towards where Sooyoung is standing. Jessica then slowly released her arm from her father's arm. Mr. Jung then kissed her forehead before handing over her beloved daughter to his soon to be son in law. Then, Jessica linked her arm to Sooyoung’s and the pastor began the ceremony.

“We’re gathered here to celebrate one of greatest life’s moment, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to cherish the words which shall unite Jessica and Sooyoung in marriage. Sooyoung and Jessica, I remind you that marriage is a precious gift, a lifelong dedication to love, and a daily challenge to love one another more fully and freely”.

“With this understanding, do you, Choi Sooyoung, take Jessica Jung Sooyeon to be your beloved wife? Do you promise to be a tender, faithful husband? Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and keep yourself only onto her?”, the pastor asked.

“I do”, Sooyoung answered.

“With this understanding, do you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, take Choi Sooyoung to be your beloved husband? Do you promise to be a tender, faithful wife? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and keep yourself only onto him?”, the pastor asked.

“I do”, Jessica answered.

(Let’s just skip the wedding vows, okay?)

“Sooyoung, take the ring which you have selected, place it on Jessica’s finger, and say to her these words; this ring, a gift for you, symbolizes my desire that you be my wife, from this day forward”, the pastor said to Sooyoung. He repeated the words while putting the ring on Jessica’s finger.

“Jessica, take the ring which you have selected, place it on Sooyoung’s finger, and say to him these words; this ring, a gift for you, symbolizes my desire that you be my husband, from this day forward”, the pastor said to Jessica. She then repeated the words while putting the ring on Sooyoung’s finger.

“By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you to be husband and wife. You may seal your vows with the kiss”, the pastor said. Sooyoung and Jessica leaned forward to each other and kissed for a few seconds. They then broke the kiss.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it’s my honor to present you, for the first time as husband and wife, Choi Sooyoung and Jessica Choi Sooyeon”, the pastor announced. All guests stood up and gave applause to the newly-wed couple. Sooyoung and Jessica bowed to the pastor and to the guests before getting down from stage. They walked slowly through the aisle runner while waving to the guests.

“Congratulations bro!”, Taeyeon congratulate him and hugged his friend as soon as they went out from the hall, followed by the other two best men.

“Thanks buddy!’, he thanked his friend.

“Congratulations Jessi!”, Tiffany congratulate her best friend while giving her a hug.

“Thanks Tiff. I can’t believe that I’ve already become Mrs. Choi right now”, she giggled.

“Yeah, you’ll gonna stuck with him forever”, Tiffany chuckled.

“Yah! that’s mean!”, Jessica playfully hit her friend’s arm. “You’ll gonna stuck with your beloved soon to be your husband forever too”, she said as she stuck her tongue out at her friend.

“Okay guys, let’s go back to the stage. It’s a time for photography session now. Hurry up!”, Soojin instructed them to went back into the hall. Both newly-wed couple and their best men and women immediately went back to the stage.

After done with the photography session with their family, relatives, friends and some special guests, Soojin remind them to be ready for the reception ceremony on tonight at the same hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again chingus! Sorry for the late update. Finally, SooSica got married! ^^ *Let's throw confetti on them!*
Sorry if the update is a bit boring. I'm terribly having writer's block at the moment. Gosh, I wish my brain can work more productive as usual :(

To my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. And, thank you so much for your comments and support. I love you guys with all my heart! So, see you guys in the next chapter. Saranghae chingu yah! XD

Sincerely,

Your humble author.