Chapter 7

A Love So Beautiful

Tiffany’s POV

After we had our lunch, Sooyoung has sent us to SME office. While we were on the way there, I reminiscing the incident that happened between me and Taeyeon this afternoon. His face, his smile and his smell keep on hovering in my mind. Hmm... am I already falling in love with him? I’m not so sure about this feeling. But I can’t stop thinking of him. I was smiling unconsciously.

"Ehem .. I think someone has fallen in love", Jessica snapped at me. Sooyoung giggled.

"Who?", I pretend to ask.

"It’s YOU pabo!", she chuckled.

"No.. I’m not!", I tried to deny.

"Yes, you are", she again.

“No, I’m not”, I repeated.

“Yes you are”, she keep teasing me.

"Urghh .. whatever!", I groaned.

"Baby, please don't , okay?", Sooyoung said and patted Jessica’s cheek.

“What, I’m not!”, she exclaimed and giggled.

We arrived at the office of the SME about 2.30 p.m.

“Okayyy.. here we are!”, he stopped his car.

“Don’t forget to fetch us at five baby”, Jessica reminded him.

“Okay, I’ll see you guys later, he said as he bid farewell to us and continue to drive the car.


Taeyeon’s POV

It’s already 10.30 p.m., and I’m still stuck in my office, doing my editing work for photography. Our restaurant usually closed at 11.00 p.m. Sooyoung has left restaurant early today because he need to fetch Jessica and Tiffany from SME office. After a while, I stretched my body and get up from my seat, walking to the nearest window while staring into the busy road with vehicles moving to their destinations. Suddenly the thought of her came into my mind. Her eye smile, yes, how can I forget the beautiful eye smile that I think has already melt my heart. My stubborn heart. All of the thoughts gone when I heard someone knocking the door.

“Yes, come in”, I shouted.

Yuri entered the room with his usual clothes. He was about to leaving.

“I’m leaving now, can you please lock the main door later?”, he said.

“Yeah, sure”, I replied with a smile.

“Are you going to stay late here?”, he asked again.

“Nope, I need a few more minutes to finish my editing work”, I said while walking back to my seat.

“Okay, don’t stay up too late. We still need to come early tomorrow”, he reminded me.

“Oh, speaking of tomorrow, I might not coming to the restaurant. I have a photo shoot assignment at Gwangju, maybe I come home late”, I explained.

“Okay. Did you tell Sooyoung about your absence?”, he asked.

“Yup, I’ve already text him. He will be here tomorrow”, I replied.

“Alright, see you at home, bye!”, he bid a goodbye and heading to the door.

“Bye Yul, and don’t forget to retrieve back your spare keys from Yoona’s”, I chuckled.

“Yah!!!”, he shouted angrily.


After a few minutes later, suddenly my phone rang.

“RING, RING, RING!”

I stared at the phone screen as I exhale my breath, it’s a call from my father.

“Hi dad!”, I answered lazily.

“Hello son, where are you now?”, he asked with a firm voice.

“At my office, where else?”, I replied coldly.

“Son, I want you to come home this weekend. I miss spending my time with you. We can go fishing together as usual”, he suggested,  as he tried to sound cheerful.

“Hmm.. I’m not sure dad. Let me check my work schedule first, and I’ll get back to you, okay”, I replied.

“Okay, I’m expecting on it son, take care!”, he ended his conversation.

“You too dad”, I ended the call.

Goshh.. how I wish I don’t have a father right now. Since I was moving to Seoul, I rarely go back to home. My father is living alone since he got divorced. Since I was the only child, he always asked me to come back home and visit him often because he felt so lonely. I used to suggest him to remarried, but he refused to do so. He's too stubborn to accept another woman in his life after what has happened. Oh! I forgot to tell, my father’s house is at Gwangju...heheh!

 

The next morning...



Tiffany’s POV

I get up early as to get ready for my first photo shoot assignment. Since Jessica is staying alone in her apartment, she asked me to move in from the hotel. I’m so glad because I really don’t have to find my own place to stay and plus, I have nobody here accept Jessica. So, here I’m right now at this apartment as her housemate.

After having a shower, I put on my clothes and heading to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, took some eggs and make an omelette. I opened the kitchen cabinet, took some bread and toasted it. After done preparing breakfast, I walked to Jessica's room to wake her up.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”, I knocked the door. No response.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”, I knocked the door again, still got no response.
“Jessie, come on, get up now. It’s already 7.00 a.m. We need to go to my the place of my first assignment”, I shouted.

Then, slowly the door opened. “Huh, what time is it?”, Jessica asked, still look sleepy.

“It’s 7.00 a.m. now you sleepyhead, go get a shower now, I don’t want us to be late for my first assignment.

“Okay boss!”, she replied lazily.

“Haishh.. this girl, still never change”, I grumbled.

Ten minutes later, Jessica come out of her room, already dressed completely.

“Come Jessie, let’s have breakfast”, I said while pouring some orange juice into the mug.

“Hey, you’re making breakfast. Thanks honey”, she cheekily said and pecked my cheek.

“Hmm.. yeah.. you’re welcome. Well, I know you never cook, so, I made this for you”, I .

“Yah!! That’s so mean!”, she replied angrily and pouted. I chuckled.

After breakfast, we headed straight for the lift to the car park which located at the basement. As soon as we reached Jessica’s car, we immediately hopped in and Jessica started to drive heading to our photo shoot location.

After traveling for three hours, we finally arrived at the location. All crews have prepared with equipment and a set of dress which I'm going to wear it for the photo shoot. Once I was ready with makeup and dressed, I continue heading to the photo shoot set. Suddenly I was surprised when I saw the figure who I'm very, very familiar with.

"Taeyeon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi chingus! Finally I managed to finish this chapter. I had writer's block last night... T.T

Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter, and thank you once again for the comments!

Happy reading! ^^