Chapter 65

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeNy at MBC Beautiful Concert, May 22nd, 2012** 

 

 

 

“THUD!”

“Oww!”, Taeyeon groaned in pain. “What the..”, he muttered while looking at the hand that landing on his forehead. He rubbed his sore forehead.

“You hate me that much, huh?”, he giggled as he slowly moved her fiance’s hand from his forehead. Tiffany was still in a deep sleep. He then chuckled when remembering on what had happened last night.


**Flashback

After spent almost half an hour at the garden, Taeyeon started to yawn several times, feeling tired and sleepy. He then stood up from the bench, and dragged his heavy feet back into the mansion. He then went to the living room, switched on the TV and flopped himself on the comfy couch. He didn’t want to go straight to the bedroom because he knew that Tiffany was still mad at him. He decided to rest at the couch while watching TV.

Meanwhile, Tiffany still not sleeping yet. She still flipping through the magazine while waiting for her fiance to enter the bedroom. She knew that her jealousy has aggravated the situation, and she wanted to apologize to Taeyeon. It almost one hour since Taeyeon went out of the mansion after dinner. She didn’t know his whereabouts since she just went straight to the bedroom after dinner. She keep on glancing at the alarm clock near the nightstand.

“Where is he?”, she mumbled. She began to feel worried and decided to look for him. She went out of the bedroom and walked slowly to downstairs. She went to the living room, and she saw TV in the living room was on, but she couldn't see one watching it. The light has dimmed, so she couldn’t see anything clearly except the light that came from the TV. She slowly tiptoed toward the couch. As she approached the couch, suddenly her feet tripped on something.

 

"Aaahhhh..", she fell on the couch. She was shocked as she didn't even notice that she fell on top of someone's body.


“Arghhh!”, the voice groaned.

“Omo, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”, she apologized as she immediately stood up from the couch and turned toward the voice. The voice still groan in pain.

“B-baby, why are you sleeping here?”, Tiffany asked shockingly . She then immediately helped her fiance to get up and sit on the couch. Taeyeon still in dazed.

“Urghh.. m-maybe I fell asleep. W-why are you not sleeping yet?” he weakly asked.

“I.. hmm.. I’m looking for you. You’ve been out quite a long time, I’m worried about you”, she mumbled. Taeyeon rubbing his sleepy eyes, and slowly leaned his back on the couch.

“So, are you okay now?”, he softly asked. She nodded her head slowly.

“I-I’m sorry for not trusting you. I’m such a bad fiance, right?”, she mumbled sadly. Taeyeon let out a soft sigh before moved closer to his fiance. He took her hand and caressed it softly.

“As much as I want to agree with it.. owww”, he groaned in pain as his words earned a pinch from Tiffany. He slowly rubbing his sore arm. “It hurts babe”, he cried.

“That’s for being so mean to me”, Tiffany said while crossing her arms. Taeyeon then chuckled.

“Yah, you’re the one who said that you’re a bad fiance. I just agree with it”, he sarcastically said.

“Yeah, whatever!”, Tiffany replied annoyingly and pouted. Taeyeon scratched his head and slowly moved closer and hugged her waist.

“Babe, next time please, please try to put your trust on me, okay? We are going to live together for a long time after getting married. But, how are we going to remain to live together if you can’t control your jealousy? I have got my eyes only on you, not Victoria or any other girls”, he said. Tiffany hung her head low, she just listened to what her fiance has said.

“I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry for disappointing you. I promise it will never happen again”, she mumbled slowly.

“Promise?”, Taeyeon asked again.

“Promise”, she replied as she nodded her head slowly. She then leaned her head against his shoulder.

“Good. Can we go to sleep now? Cause I’m sleepy and I need to get up early on tomorrow morning”, he said as he patted her head slowly. Tiffany nodded and slowly stood up from the couch. She then switched off the TV, and went back to her fiance who has already stood up and they slowly heading to the bedroom at upstairs.


**End of flashback

Taeyeon slowly got up from bed and heading to the bathroom to shower. He need to get ready to go to his mother's office to attend another meeting this morning. After a shower and get dressed, he slowly approached the bed to check on his fiance.

“Hmm.. still sleeping”, he mumbled slowly. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. He slowly got up and took his briefcase and slowly walked out of the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I'm having a problem with internet connection for the past few days. Hope you guys will like the update. For my new subscribers and readers, thank you for subscribing and reading my story. Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.