Chapter 29

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeNy happy moment!

 

 

 

Meeting Mr. Kim - Part 2
 

Taeyeon’s POV

After the three of us sat on the bench, my father started the conversation while asking the maid to serve us with the tea.

“So, how long have you known with each other?”, he calmly asked.

“Almost sixth months dad”, I replied.

“I see”, he said while sipping his tea. Then, he continued the conversation. “So, Tiffany, can you tell me about yourself?”.

“Sure uncle. As you know my name is Tiffany Hwang. My Korean name is Hwang Miyoung. I’m 23 years old, and the youngest child of three siblings. I was born in Diamond Bar, LA. My father had his own business in oil and gas, while my mother runs her own boutique. I graduated from LA University, majoring in acting and theatre. Now I’m working with SM Entertainment as an actress and model”, she introduced herself.

“Hmm.. interesting”, my father said as he nodded his head. “Why are you decided to move here?” he asked her, curiously.

“Actually my friend, Jessica Jung currently is working with SM Entertainment as a talent manager. She told me that SME is looking for new talent, so she asked me to send my portfolio. Later, I received a call from the agency, wanting me to come to Seoul for interview. Then, after the interview, they offered me a contract to become their artist, so, here I am now”, she explained to my father clearly.


“So, you’re now working as an artist and model for SME agency, right?” he asked again.

“Yes uncle. I’m currently working as their artist and model”, she replied.

“How about your parents? Did they agree on your decision to move and working here?" he asked for certainty.

“My parents were quite open-minded when it comes to determination of their childrens’ future career. So, after I received a call to attend an interview at the SME, they have given their permission for me to move to Seoul, as long as I'm happy and I’m doing it for my own good. I’m so grateful and blessed to have them in my life”, she explained.

“You’re so lucky, aren’t you?”, he said with a smile.

“I am, uncle”, she replied shyly.

“So, since you have know Taeyeon for almost 6 months, how did you find him?”, he smirked.

“Daaad.. what kind of question is that?”, I said annoyingly.

“What? I need to know her opinion since you never dated any girls in your life before”, he chuckled.

“I’m not dating them partly because of you dad”, I replied sarcastically.

“Hey, don’t blame me on that. I just want you to be careful with girls, that’s all”, he said.

“Yeah, right”, I rolled my eyes. Tiffany giggled upon looking at small quarrel between father and son.

“Forgive us Tiffany. It’s not that we’re always like this. Only for today show”, my father said as he chuckled.

“It’s okay uncle, Tae. I don’t mind at all”, she smiled.

“So, I’m sure you know that her mother and I have no longer together since he was a little, right?”, he said.

“Yes uncle. Tae had told me about it before. I’m sorry to hear that”, she replied sympathetically.

“Don’t be. It’s already fated. I feel sorry for Taeyeon because he didn’t get much attention from his mother since he was a little. That’s why I’m worried if he dated with any girls, he might end up to be like me. It’s not because I want him to hate them. I just don’t want him to suffer as I've ever experienced”, he explained.

“Don’t worry uncle. I promise you that I won’t hurt his heart. I love him so much”, she assured.

“I love her so much too dad. That’s why I wanted her to meet you today, to get approval from you”, I said while caressing her hand.

“Hmm.. I still can’t believe there's a girl who could tame my dorky son’s heart”, he teasingly said as he laughed.

“Yahh.. daaad.. what was that supposed to mean?” I exclaimed annoyingly.

“I’m just kidding Taeyeon, just relax, will you?”, he chuckled. Tiffany just laughed at our silly arguments.

“Okayyy, back to you Tiffany. Since your family is not in Korea, so, where do you stay?”, he asked.

“I stay with Jessica, uncle”, she answered.

“I see. You’re brave enough to come to Korea alone. I really respect your courage to do so”, my father said with a smile.

“Thank you uncle”, she thanked him while giving her trademark eye smile.

Oh nooo.. don’t give your killer eye smile to my old man! I’m freaking jealous here!

(Author’s note: Chillax Tae! She’s only got her eyes on you, not your old man! LOL!)

“You’re welcome dear. Alright, I think that’s enough for now. I need to get a rest for a while before dinner. It’s nice to know you Tiffany. I’m glad that you are falling in love with my son. I hope you can take care of him since I’m not able to be by his side always”, he glanced at me and patted my back.

“Dad, don’t say like that. I’m sorry that I can’t always be by your side when you need me. I promise I will visit you often”, I said while caressing his hand.

“It’s okay son. You have your own life, so, don’t feel bothered about it. Uncle John can take care of me and the mansion. You don’t have to worry”, he replied.

“I promise I will take care of him uncle”, Tiffany smiled.

“Thank you once again Tiffany. Okay, I guess I should get inside now. I’ll see you guys at dinner tonight”, he said as he rose up from the bench.

“Your dad is cool baby. I thought he will hate me”, she said as she looked at my father who was walking towards the mansion.

“Nahh.. I know him. Although he hate my mother so much, but he still have a soft spot in his heart”, I said while looking at the same direction as hers.

“So, I guess he’s already approved me, right?” she asked.

“Hmm.. I think so”, I replied while tapping my chin in thought.

“Yahh.. what was that supposed to mean?”, she slapped my arm playfully. I chuckled.

“Of course baby, I think he likes you. He’s already said that he asked you to take care of me”, I said while giving her a peck on the lips. She giggled.

We continue chatting on random things at the hut until late afternoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus, I'm back! Sorry for the late update coz I'm a bit busy for the past few days.

Hope you guys like the update. See you guys in the next chap! 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.