Chapter 43

A Love So Beautiful

The Truth - Part 2

Hyori is a daughter of a quite well-known businessman in Seoul. His father had a business partner, which is Kim's father. Their relationship were very close, just like brothers. They have made a promise when both of their children grown up, they will marry off them. Hyori did not love Kim, because she regarded him as her best friend since he was a child.

When Hyori got ​​an offer to further studies in photography at one of the universities in Japan, she was acquainted with Hideaki, one of her classmates there. After several years of acquaintance, they finally fall in love and promised to marry each other after graduation.

Hideaki is a modest young man, and he came from a middle class family. When her father came to know that Hyori was in love with Hideaki, her father has decided to immediately marry off Hyori with Kim. Hideaki was so frustrated, and he decided to end his relationship with Hyori after they got married.

Five years of marriage, they have been blessed with a son, that is Taeyeon. Although people looked at them as a happy married couple, the truth is, Hyori never felt so because she still can't forget her ex-lover. She never loved her husband. Even so, she never neglected his duty as a wife and mother.

One day, she had received a contract offer to be the photographer to an advertising company from Japan, which later she found out that one of the co-photographer of the company is Hideaki. Through the work, they often met with each other and Hideaki gradually falling in love again with her.

It happened to be that one day, Kim went out of town for business work. Coincidentally on the same day, Hideaki has to meet Hyori to discuss about their work urgently because it's nearly to the deadline. Hideaki suggested that he just meet Hyori at her house. Kim also happen to miss his important documents at home, so he had to turn back to the house to take the document. As soon as he arrived at the house, he saw a man sitting on a sofa in the living room. Hyori who just went out of the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks was surprised to see her husband suddenly appeared in the living room.

“O-oppa, w-what are you d-doing h-here?”, she stuttered.

“Who the hell is this man, huh?”, Kim angrily asked. Hideaki who has startled with his sudden action then rose up from his seat.

“Hello Mr. Kim, my name is Hideaki. I’m a co-worker of Hyori”, he greeted, holding out his hand for a handshake. Kim just glared at him and refused to have a handshake with him. The fire of jealousy inside him couldn't be controlled anymore. Kim happened to know about Hideaki and Hyori from his father-in-law.

“So, you’re Hideaki, huh? Her beloved ex-lover, right?”, he asked him sarcastically.

“Mr. Kim, please! That was a long time ago. I came here to meet her just because of work, that’s all”, he tried to explained to Kim.

“Oh, really? Just because of work? Or, just because you can’t stand to see that your lover now is someone else’s wife?”, he yelled.

SLAP!

“Oppa! That’s enough!. Why can’t you just accept the fact that he’s just my co-worker now? Why do you need to bring it back?”, Hyori slapped him as she shouted at him angrily. Hideaki just stood there, frozen.

“How dare you do this to me Hyori. How dare you slap me, your own husband?”, he shouted angrily while holding his red cheek.

“Yes, I dare to slap you because you’re so irrational, blind jealousy, that's you!”, she yelled.

“Fine, fine. You know what Hyori, you just get out of here. Starting today, we’re divorced!”, he yelled at her back angrily.

“Is that’s what you want oppa? Is that what you want? Okay, fine, I’m leaving!”, she said as she stormed out from the living room to the stairs. She went to her room , took out her luggage, and dumped all her clothes in it. After she had done stuffing her luggage, she went to her son’s bedroom, carefully lift his son who was still sleeping and carried him in her arms. She immediately come downstairs and dumped her luggage on the floor. Kim who still stood with his hands on his hips in the living room was staring at her angrily.

“Don’t you dare to bring him with you. Leave Taeyeon with me. Taeyeon is not feasible to have a mother like you!”, he shouted.

“How could you oppa. Taeyeon is my son too. I gave a birth to him. I have the right to bring him with me” she cried. Kim then rushed at her and took Taeyeon from her arms. Taeyeon was wide awake when he felt his body has been lifted from his mother’s arm to his father’s.

“I said leave him with me! Or, you want me to kill both of you, huh?”, he grabbed her collar and smirked. Hideaki who has been silence since then, rushed to Kim and pulled his hand from Hyori's collar.

“Enough Kim, enough! How could you do that to your wife. Come Hyori, let’s get out of here. You don’t deserve a pathetic husband like him”, he angrily said while dragging Hyori’s hand out from the house. Taeyeon who saw his mother leaving out of the house has been crying out to his mother.

"Mommy .... do not leave me ... mommyyyyyyyyyyyy!", he cried.

“Taeyeon, hey, are you still here?”, a voice has snapped him out from his dreaming.

“Huh? Oh, sorry. I just.. that voice. The voice of me calling you while you’re leaving the house, it keeps replaying in my dreams”, he mumbled slowly. Without he realized, his tears fell down on his cheeks. He then rushed to his mother and hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry mom, I’m so sorry. All the while I thought you’re the one who leave us. I thought you never loved me anymore. I thought.. “, he couldn't uttered his words.

“Shhh.. it’s okay dear, it’s okay”, Hyori patted his son’s back, tried to calm him down.

“I’m sorry mom. Dad had never told me about this before”, he said as he wiped away his tears.

“I know son. He still hold his grudge on me. That’s why he never told you about it”, she replied as she released the hug.

“But, why are you here mom? Why are you meet him?”, he asked her curiously.

“I’m here because of your uncle Hideaki’s will, son. He want us to reunite together as a family. But your father against the will, and that’s why he couldn’t handle the pressure from it, and he got a sudden heart attack”, she explained. Taeyeon then let out a soft sigh.

“Don’t worry mom. I will try to talk to him later. I’m sure he won’t let you down. Come, let’s visit him”, he said and put his hand on her shoulder. They slowly walked to the elevator, leaving the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! ^^ As promised, here I present you the second part of the chapter. Phew! It's quite tough to write it, but gladly I manage to finish it before afternoon. For my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for your patient. I will try to update often next time. And, for those who left the comments, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely, 

 

Your humble author.