Chapter 24

A Love So Beautiful

The Day - Part 1

At Jung’s mansion

Jessica’s POV

I received text message from Sooyoung last night, he told me that he wanted to have a special dinner with me tonight. But, before that, he told me that he need to go somewhere to have a meeting with few suppliers for his restaurant, and he will pick me up on 8.00 p.m. Then, Tiffany called me this morning, asked me to accompany her for shopping because Taeyeon had a photo shoot assignment for the whole day. Hmm.. I don’t mind about going out shopping with Tiffany, but I wonder why all of a sudden, Sooyoung wanted to have a special dinner with me tonight since we used to have our usual dinner together. I sense something fishy about it, but I decided to let it be, since I think sooner I will find out about the reason of it tonight.

I glanced at the table clock, it’s 10.30 in the morning. I lazily get up from my bed and grabbed my towel and slowly went to the bathroom. After showering and get dressed, I packed up all my clothes and stuffs and put it into the bag. After ensuring none of them are left, I dragged my bag out of the room and immediately down the stairs, heading to the living room

“Jessi, come here, and have a breakfast with us”, my mother cried from the dining table.

“Okay mom, I’ll be right there then”, I replied while dump my bag on the floor.

“Morning mom, dad, Krys”, I greeted them.

“Morning”, they replied in unison.

“I thought that you are going back to your apartment this afternoon”, my mother said.

“Oh, I have change my plan. Tiffany called me this morning, ask me to accompany her for shopping”, I explained.

“Shopping? Can I join you unnie?”, Krystal eyes got widen when she heard the shopping word.

“You have a test on tomorrow morning, right? You need to study honey”, my mother reminded her.

“Haishhh.. why are you reminded me about tomorrow’s test”, she grumbled.

“It’s for your own good honey. Your future will depend on it”, my father interjected. I chuckled.

“Aww.. don’t be mad baby. Dad is right. You need to concentrate on your study first. I promise I will bring you for shopping later, okay”, I said.

“Yeayy.. promise unnie?”, she asked me excitedly .

“Yes, I promise”, I said as we entwined our pinky fingers.

“Kids nowadays”, my father said while shook his head vigorously. We laughed at his cute action.

After breakfast, I got up from the dinner table, and heading towards the living room, followed by them. I put my bags on the car compartment, and started up the engine. After bid them goodbye, I slowly drove my car, leaving the mansion.

After one hour of driving, I finally arrived at my apartment building. I called Tiffany, asking her to come out as I waited for her downstairs. While waiting for her, I leaned my head onto the car seat headrest, and closed my eyes for a while. Suddenly I heard a knock at the car's window.

“Sorry for keep you waiting”, she said as she opened the car’s door.

“It’s okay Tiff. I just arrived. My family send their regards to you”, I said.

“Aww.. that’s very sweet of them, thank you”, she replied.

“You’re welcome. Okay Missy, are you ready for shopping?”, I asked.

“Yeshh... let’s go!”, she replied excitedly. I giggled at her action.

We arrived at the shopping mall 30 minutes later. As soon as we arrived at the main entrance, Tiffany immediately dragged me to one of the famous boutique, and asked me choose a few dresses for me to try on.

“I thought you are the one who wants to do shopping”, I said while giving her a weird look.

“Oh, I just want to buy you a gift”, she replied with a smile.

“Wae? It’s not my birthday yet”, I asked.

“Haishh.. just go and try them all, okay”, she said while shove me to the fitting room.

After trying them all, I choose a few pieces that I liked it and put it over the cashier counter. She handed her card to the cashier and the cashier happily swipe the card. Then the cashier shyly asked Tiffany to sign an autograph for her. I giggled at her action.

Tiffany’s POV

After having done the shopping, we went to the nearest restaurant for lunch. Upon entering the restaurant, the waitress greeted and guided us to the empty table. While scanning through the menu which handed by the waitress earlier, suddenly my phone rings. I looked into the phone screen, it’s a call from Taeyeon. I know he must be want to talk about tonight’s plan. So, I excuse myself from Jessica and went outside the restaurant.

“Hi babe, watcha’ doin?” he asked.

“Hi baby, I’m just about to take my lunch with Jessi. Where are you now?” I asked him back.

“I’m still at the jewelry store with Sooyoung, waiting for him to pick their engagement rings”, he explained.

“Have you have your lunch sweetie?” I asked.

“Yup. We just have our lunch earlier. You know Sooyoung, right? This Shikshin can’t wait longer when his stomach is empty”, he chuckled.

“Yeah. Okay baby, I need to hang up now. I don’t want Jessi to suspect anything. I’ll see you tonight okay. Love you baby, muahhh...”, I ended the conversation.

“Okay.. okay.. love you more.. muahhh.. “, he ended the call.

After ended the call, I immediately entered the restaurant and headed to the table.

“Who’s calling?”, Jessica asked.

“Oh, it’s Taeyeon. He just wanted to remind me about our dinner tonight”, I lied.

Sorry Jessi, I had to lie to you!

“Really? So, you too will have a dinner date with your boyfriend tonight eh?”, she asked.

“Heheh.. yeah.. “, I giggled.

After lunch, we went to several store to continue with our shopping activities. We went back to our apartment around 4.00 p.m. because Jessica wanted to have a rest before went out again tonight for her dinner date with Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beloved readers and subscribers! How's your weekend so far? 

Hope you guys will have fun with whatever you will do. Sorry if this chapter a bit boring.

Okay, this time I split this chapter into two parts because I need to include the Jung's family moment here.

So, the next chapter will be on Soosica moment.. stay tuned! ;)

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.