Chapter 63

A Love So Beautiful

TaeNy at MBC Show! Champion Music Show

 

 

 

 

At Shibuya 109 Department Store, Tokyo

As promised earlier, Hyori has took Tiffany out to shopping at Shibuya 109 building, the most famous department store in Tokyo. Tiffany was so excited as soon as she entered the building. Taeyeon just shook his head and laughed upon seeing how excited his fiance was. But, there’s something that bothering his mind since he came back from the meeting. He wanted to know why her fiance’s phone was engaged when he tried to call her earlier. He wanted to clear his mind, so he decided to ask her when they were away slightly from his mother.

“Hey”, he back hugging her while she was busy picking dresses in one of the dress boutique.

“Hey baby”, she smiled when she smelled a familiar scent and felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. She let out a soft sigh when she’s confused on which dress she have to choose.

“Just take whatever you want babe, it’s on me”, he said as he kissed her at the back head. She then twirled around to face her fiance.

“You know how much I love you, right?”, she said as she caressed his cheek.

“Of course I know babe”, he replied.

“But you don’t have to do this. I can buy it with my own money”, she pouted.

“Aigoo.. please don’t give me that face. I don’t think I can handle it”, he giggled. “Babe, listen.  You’re soon to be my wife. My money is your money too. I don’t mind spend it on you because you’re my responsibility, and I should provide you with all your needs”, he said. Tiffany then hugged him tightly.

“But, you have already bought a car for me. It's more than enough baby. I just need you more than anything. Please, let me use my own money for this time, okay?” she said while giving him her puppy eyes.

“Alright. But, let me know if you need anything, okay?”, he patted her head.

“Okay, I love you!”, she said as she gave a peck on his cheek.

“I love you too”, he smiled. Tiffany then slowly released the hug, and resumed her shopping activity. Taeyeon just followed her from behind.

“Babe, can I ask you something?”, he asked.


“Sure baby, what is it?”, Tiffany replied while her eyes were still glued on the dresses.

“Hmm... I’ve tried to call you this afternoon, but your line seems busy. Is it something wrong with your line?”, he asked.

Crap!

“Oh, uhmm.. it’s Jessica. She called me to inform that she’s already came back from honeymoon”, she tried to hide her nervousness.

I would be in trouble if he knew Siwon have called me this afternoon!

(Neon yeokshi trouble! trouble! trouble! ttaereul noryeosseo.. neoneun shoot! shoot! shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot! Opss sorry! I just got carried away with the song.. kekeke...)

“Oh, really? How’s their honeymoon?”, he asked.

“They have a great time there, and they suggested that we should go there for our honeymoon too”, she giggled.

“I don’t mind if you want our honeymoon place at the same place as theirs”, he said with a smile. Tiffany then moved closer to him and she wrapped her arms around waist.

“Can we have our honeymoon at somewhere else? Hmm.. like Italy?”, she suggested.

“Sure, anywhere you wish baby”, he said as he patted her head.

“Oh, thank you!”, she said excitedly while giving him a peck on his lips. Taeyeon was about to say something when they got interrupted by someone.

“Ehem! Hello there lovebirds! Have you guys done with your shopping?”, a familiar voice asked.

“Oh, hey mom! She’s the one who do the shopping. I’m just escorting her”, he giggled as he pointed his finger on his fiance. Tiffany smacked his arm, earning a soft laugh from Taeyeon.

“Alright kiddos, I want to go to the upstairs level. Tiff honey, care to join me?”, Hyori asked.

“Absolutely auntie, let’s”, Tiffany grinned while linking her arms in Hyori’s. “Bye baby, take care of yourself”, she giggled as she waved her hand at her fiance.

“Bye son. We’ll see you at the main entrance in... three hours time”, Hyori chuckled.

“Jinja? Yah! That’s too long!”, Taeyeon cried. Both of them laughed and walked out of the boutique, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

“Haishh.. seriously these women. They’re leaving me alone here!”, he grunted as he shook his head in disbelief.


Three hours later

Taeyeon keep glancing at his wrist watch while sipping his mocha coffee that he bought from one of the coffee shop earlier. He was sitting at the bench near the main entrance of the building.

“I shouldn’t have followed them shopping on next time”, he mumbled. Suddenly he felt someone tapped him on his shoulder.

“Excuse me Sir, do you know where is the toilet.. uh, Mr. Kim?”, the voice surprisingly asked.

“Victoria?”, Taeyeon replied with a surprised look.

“What are you doing here?”, they said in unison. Both of them laughed after that.

“I’m sorry. What are you doing here Vic?”, Taeyeon asked her back.

“Oh, I’m actually visiting my sister. She recently opened a coffee shop here”, she answered.

“Really? Do you mean, this coffee shop?”, he asked while showing the plastic coffee cup to Victoria.

“Yes, that’s from her coffee shop”, she smiled.

“I didn’t know that your family live in Japan”, he said.

“Oh, it’s not like that Mr. Kim. My family actually  is still in Korea. It’s only my sister living here since she got married with a Japanese man.

“I see”, he nodded his head.


Meanwhile with Tiffany and Hyori

“Tiff dear, I need to go to ladies’ room. Could you please wait with Taeyeon at the main entrance?”, Hyori asked.

“Sure auntie. I’ll see you later”, she said as she waved at Hyori and made her way to the elevator. A few minutes later the elevator reaches the ground floor where the main entrance is located. Tiffany went out of it and immediately walked to the said place and tried to look for her fiance. Suddenly she spotted her fiance was sitting at the bench, talking to a tall and beautiful young woman who was standing near him. They sometimes laughing and look a bit intimate.

“Who the hell is that woman? Kim Taeyeon, are you trying to flirt with another woman behind me?”, she mumbled angrily. Her heart is boiling like it’s going to explode at anytime. She immediately rushed to him.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

 

Uh oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! I'm back! *waved* ^^

Hmm.. a lil' bit of drama, huh? What will happen with TaeNY next? Stay tuned.. don't run away! hehe..

Sincerely,

Your humble author.