Chapter 32

A Love So Beautiful

** I love this pic, it's a screencap from 'Time Machine' MV. Not sure if you guys noticed, but TaeNy always sit next to each other.. jjang! ^^

 

 

 

Taking A Big Step



The next day


Author’s POV

It’s a cold Sunday morning. Taeyeon woke up as early as 7.00 a.m. and went out for a jogging. He decided to tell his father about his marriage proposal to Tiffany and their engagement after returning from jogging later. Meanwhile, Tiffany is still in a deep sleep in Taeyeon's room.

Taeyeon’s POV

After returned from jogging, I went to my room, and I find out that Tiffany is still sleeping. I slowly approached her and knelt down in front of her. I her bangs and kissed her forehead, cause her move a bit.

“Baby, wakey, wakey!”, I whispered to her ear.

“Hmm.. “, she stirred a bit.

“Baby, wake up please”, I whispered again, waiting for her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me.

“Hey, you already wake up, huh?”, she said with a small smile.

“Yeah, I just came back from jogging. I’m stink, and need to shower now”, I replied while caressing her cheek.

“Really? Come here you stinky boy, I want to smell you”, she smirked while wrapping her hands around my neck. She planted butterfly kisses all over my face and cutely wrinkled her nose. “Fuh, you’re really stink!”, she giggled.

“Am I?”, I furrowed my brows while pulling my shirt a bit to smell it. “Oh yes I am”, I chuckled.

“Go shower now”, she playfully shoved me from the bed.

“Okay, okay. You need to shower too baby. Dad want us to join him for breakfast at 8.30”, I said while making my way to the bathroom.

I went out from the bathroom 10 minutes later, and she’s already with her bathrobe. “Okay, my turn now”, she said while walking to the bathroom.

After both of us done with the shower and get dressed, we went out from my room and heading to the dining table. My father has already sat on his chair while browsing through the newspaper. We immediately approached the table.

“Good morning dad”, I said while pulling a chair for Tiffany. “Thank you”, she mouthed.

“Good morning uncle”, Tiffany greeted my father.

“Good morning Tae, Tiff. Have a seat”, he said with a smile. The maid started to serve with the food and pouring coffee into the cups.

“Err.. dad, I want to talk to you about something”, I carefully speak to him while taking a seat next to him.

“Hmm.. what is it Tae?”, he asked after sipping his coffee.

“I proposed to Tiffany last night, and we’re already engaged”, I said.

“Oh, really? Congratulations both of you!”, my father said while patted my shoulder.

“Thank you dad”, I thanked him.

“I see that you two have taken a big step into your relationship, right son?”, he said.

“Yes dad. I really want to settle down with her and started to have our own life”, I replied.

“So, do you guys want to throw your engagement party?”, he asked while looking at both of us.

“I think we don’t have to do that dad. It’s enough for me, Tiff and you to know about our engagement. Oh, we will tell our close friends too about this”, I said while looking at Tiffany. She just smiled.

“I think you should have one. Tiffany is a well-known artist, so, she deserved to throw the party”, he gave his opinion.

“Hmm.. let me think discuss with Tiff first dad. Once we have come out with our decision, then we’ll let you know, okay?”, I replied.

“Alright son, just let me know if both of you have made your decision”, he said. I nodded with a smile.

After having our breakfast, we went up to my room to pack our stuff. Once we're done packing, we walked out of the room and I lifted both bags, heading to the car. After put all stuffs into the back compartment, me and Tiffany bid goodbye to my father and Uncle John.

“Babe, do you really want to have the engagement party?”, I started our conversation while glancing at her.

“I don’t mind having it baby, I think I agree with your dad’s idea. At least we can let everyone knows that you’re mine now”, she said as she giggled.

“I’m always yours babe”, I laughed.

“I know, it’s just for security. You know that I’m easily got jealous when other girls want to hit on you. Did you remember on our first lunch together? That the two s tried to hit you at your restaurant?”, oh yeah, JellyFany mode has .

“Oh baby, you’re so cute when you’re jealous”, I pinched her cheek.

“Yah! That hurts”, she cried while caressing her red cheek.


“Omo.. I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to hurt you”, I said while giving a quick peck on her cheek. She pouted. “Babeee.. I said I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Okay, I promised I will bring you for shopping this weekend, okay?”, I said while put my free hand on her thigh. She grinned.

“Okayyyy... “, she exclaimed happily.

“Choding!”, I chuckled.

We continue chatting on random things until we reached Seoul later that afternoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! As promised, I upload another new chapter today. Sorry if it's a bit boring. I hope you guys like it. 

For my new readers and subscribers, thank you so much for reading and subscribing my story. Please leave your comment, okay?

See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.