Chapter 61

A Love So Beautiful

**Shoo shuweet... ^^

 

 

 

 

 

A few days later at Incheon Airport
 

“Thanks Hyo for sending us to the airport”, Taeyeon thanked his cousin.

“You’re welcome hyung. Don’t forget to my regards to auntie Hyori”, he said.

“I will. Call or email me if there’s any urgent matters”, he reminds him.

“Sure hyung. Don’t worry”, he smiled.

“Hyo, please send my regards to Nicole, okay?”, Tiffany said.

“Sure Tiff. And, please take care of my hyung here. Have fun guys in Japan!”, Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Yeah, thanks”, she giggled.

“You’re the one who will have fun in there, not me. I have to work”, Taeyeon pouted.

“Yeah, me will going to have fun with your mom. Oh, shopping!”, she exclaimed excitedly.

“Meanie”, he mumbled.

“Aww.. poor baby. Come here you!”, Tiffany leaned closer to her fiance and kissed on his cheek. He was blushing because Tiffany kissed him in front of his cousin. Hyoyeon just laughed at their action.

“Alright. I think you guys should get in now”, Hyoyeon said as soon as the final call announcement for passengers to Tokyo echoed through the departure hall.

“I’ll see you on next week Hyo. Take care”, Taeyeon gave a quick hug to his cousin before he and Tiffany walked to the boarding gate. Hyoyeon waved his hand to the couple before leaving the airport.


Three hours later at Narita Airport, Japan

The flight has landed safely at Japan on 11.00 a.m. (they took 9.00 a.m. flight). Taeyeon was the only one who know that Aimi will going to pick them up since her mom was unable to do so. She had informed Taeyeon a day before their departure that she need to attend an important meeting with a client.

After putting their luggage into the trolley, the TaeNy couple went to the waiting area where they supposed meet the person who will fetch them from the airport. Soon after that, a beautiful petite young lady approached Taeyeon.

“Tae oppa?”, she politely asked. Taeyeon turned his head towards the voice.

“Hey Aimi, how are you doing?”, Taeyeon greeted her excitedly and gave her a hug. Tiffany stared at them with a confused look. Suddenly she felt her heart starts boiling with anger and jealousy (oh yeah, JealousFany mode activated).

“Who the hell is this woman?”

“I’m good oppa. I’m glad that I can meet you finally. Mom always talked about you since I was a little”, Aimi said as she release the hug.

“Mom? A little? What the hell are they talking about?”

“Really? I didn’t know that mom always remembers me”, he mumbled.

“Mom loves you so much oppa. She never forget about you”, she said with a smile.

“Ehemmm!”, Tiffany cleared , trying to get attention from both of them.

“Oh, sorry baby. Aimi, this is Tiffany unnie, my fiance. Tiff, this is Aimi, my half sister”, Taeyeon introduced her to Tiffany. She was speechless.

“His half sister? Oh my.. how come he never told me about her? Kim Taeyeon!!! I’ll get you later!

“Hello Tiffany unnie, nice to meet you”, Aimi said as she bowed slightly to Tiffany.

“Hello Aimi, nice to meet you too”, Tiffany replied with her eye smile.


“Oppa, your fiance is so beautiful”, Aimi said as she nudged her brother’s arm.

“Oh yeah. That’s why I fell in love with her”, he winked at his fiance. Tiffany was blushing madly. Taeyeon giggled upon looking at her blushing face.

“Alright guys, let’s go to the car”, Aimi said as she lead them to the main entrance of the airport. The driver who had already waited for them at the car then help them to put their luggage into the back compartment. After that the car immediately leaving the airport, heading to the mansion.


At HyoMi’s (Hyori and Aimi) mansion

“Welcome to the mansion oppa, unnie”, Aimi welcome them as soon as they arrived at the mansion.

“Wow, it’s beautiful”, Taeyeon said as he admired the mansion’s design.

“Daddy built it oppa. He was so proud of it”, she mumbled sadly.

“I’m so sorry for your loss Aimi”, Taeyeon gave her a hug and patted her back.

“He hugged her again? Aishh... these two..” (Fany yah, control yourself. She’s your future sister in law for god sake!)

“It’s okay oppa”, she said with a small smile. “Oppa, unnie, let’s get inside”, she pulled the door knob as she invited them to get into the mansion. “Daisuke san, could you please carry their luggage to the guest room upstairs?” Aimi asked the driver.

“Sure ma’am”, Daisuke bowed and carried the luggage into the mansion.


Later that night

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Aimi and Hyori having their dinner together at the mansion. Hyori came home a bit earlier because her meeting with client ended at 5.00 p.m. They were having a chat on random things during the dinner.

“So, Tiff, I heard from someone that you like shopping, is it true?”, Hyori said while glancing at her son. Taeyeon on the other hand pretended that he didn't hear anything and was concentrating with his food on the table.

“Yeah auntie. I like shopping very much”, she replied shyly.

“Hmm.. correction. Not ‘like’, but ‘love’ ”, Taeyeon interrupted while giggling which later received an icy glare from his fiance. Her mother then laughed.

“Ignore him Tiff. He just jealous with people who have the same hobby like us”, Hyori said. Tiffany chuckled.

“Yeah, you’re right auntie”, she replied as she stuck her out  tongue at her fiance. Taeyeon just shook his head and laughed.

“So, care to join me to go shopping on tomorrow afternoon?”, Hyori asked. She plan to bring Tiffany for shopping after meeting on tomorrow.

“Oh, I’d love to auntie. Thank you!”, she said as she clapped her hands happily.

“Mom, what about me?”, Aimi pouted.

“No no you can’t baby. You need to finish your assignment, right? Besides, your closet has already packed with your clothes and bags. No more shopping for you, okay?”, her mother sternly said.

“Mommm... you’re so mean!”, she cried.

“Dear god, what happened with all the women in this family? They are all crazily in love with shopping!”, Taeyeon said dramatically while landing his head on the table. All of them laughed on his action.

“Just bear with us okay baby?”, Tiffany giggled while rubbing his back gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! An update for you. I've tried to create some drama in this chapter, but surprisingly it has turned the other way around.. kekeke..  Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. 

For my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much..  Hope you guys enjoy reading this fanfic.

Thank you so much for your comments. I love you guys! Muahhh! :-*

Sincerely,

Your humble author.