Chapter 62

A Love So Beautiful

**Aww.. Fany always hold her Taetae's arm.. TaeNy at Dream Concert, May 12, 2012

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and her mother went out to the office early in the morning to initiate discussions on collaborative projects for both companies. Meanwhile, Aimi has been out to the university library with her friends to finish up her assignments. Tiffany was still in a deep sleep when Taeyeon was out to the office with his mother. She suddenly awoke from her sleep when she heard her phone ringing.

“RING! RING! RING!”

She slowly opened her eyes and grabbed the phone that was placed on the table lamp side.

“Hello?”, she answered the call without looking at the phone screen.

“Hey honey, still sleeping?” the voice asked.

“Yeah, I’m still sleepy and jet lag”, she answered lazily.

“Jet lag? Where are you right now?” the voice asked again.

“Tokyo, Japan”, she replied shortly.

“Japan? Are you in a holiday?”, the voice tried to guess.

“It’s not really a holiday, babe. Tae asked me to accompany him for his business meeting here. But, yeah, considered it as a holiday since we’re staying at her mother’s mansion”, she said.

“Oh, so you’re now at your in law’s mansion, huh? How was it?”, the voice giggled.

“Yah, why are you asking me too many questions? Did you already change your job to private investigator or what?”, she shouted. The voice giggled.

“Sorry, sorry. I’m just curious”, the voice still giggling.

“So, Mrs. Choi, how’s your honeymoon so far?”, Tiffany asked.

“Awesome! You should go there too for your honeymoon. The place is so beautiful”, Jessica said excitedly.

“Really? Okay, save your story until I come back from Japan, okay?”, she said.

“Okay. I need to hang up now. I want to do grocery shopping with my hubby this morning. I’m going to cook lunch for him today”, she informed.

“Wow, since when Jessica Choi know how to cook, huh?”, she sarcastically said.

“Well, since we’re living together tho. I learned a lot from him, you know”, she replied.

“Hmm.. good to hear that, Jessie. So, happy shopping!”, Tiffany said.

“Yeah, and happy holiday to you! Take care, goodbye Tiff!”, Jessica ended the conversation.

“You too, goodbye babe!”, she ended the call and put her phone back on the table. “Ughhh.. what time is it?” she said while stretching her body and turned her head at the alarm clock. It’s 11.30 am right now.

“Haishhh.. another four hours to go. Hmm.. I better go shower first”, she mumbled. She just about to get up from the bed when suddenly her phone rings again.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Huh, another morning call? This is so out of blue”, she mumbled while grabbing her phone from the table. She looked at the phone screen. Her eyes got widened when she saw the caller’s name.

“Siwon?”


At Double H Constructions & Co. building

“So, basically the duration of this project will took about two years to complete. Kim Industries are gladly to announce that the cost of this project will be 70 percent funded by us, and another 30 percent by Double H Constructions. If everything goes well, this project will commence as soon as possible, probably by the end of this year. So, I think that’s all for now. Any questions?”, Taeyeon asked after presenting the project proposal in the meeting with the board of directors.

“Any questions?”, her mother repeated the same question. Most of them shook their heads, signaling that they have no question to ask.

“Alright, if you don’t have any question, tomorrow we will continue with our discussion about the cost breakdown, and followed by the work plan. So, we will meet again on tomorrow morning. Thank you”, Hyori said. All board members slowly leaving the meeting room.

“Phew! I’m glad that the presentation went well”, Taeyeon said while leaning his back in his chair.

“Yeah, me too. Tomorrow we still have another meeting with them, and after that you can spend your time with Tiffany”, Hyori said.

“Yup, I really need to make up to her. We rarely could spend our time nowadays. Both of us are busy with our work”, he sighed.

“Don’t worry son. You can spend your time as much as you can here. Come, let’s have a lunch before we going home. I need to bring my future daughter in law for shopping this afternoon”, she said as she rose up from the chair.

“Alright, let’s!”, Taeyeon said. While walking out of the meeting room, he tried to call his fiance, but the line was engaged.

“Huh?”


Back to HyoMi’s mansion

“Siwon?”, Tiffany said shockingly.

“Hello Tiff, how are you?”, Siwon asked.

“I’m fine. Why are you calling me this morning?”, she curiously asked.

“I.. hmm.. I want to ask you out for lunch today, if you have free time”, he replied.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Siwon. I’m not in Korea at the moment”, she said.

“W-where are you now?” he asked again.

Heh? Why do you want to know?

“I’m in Japan with my fiance, and right now I’m at my future mother in law’s mansion”, she replied.

“Really? Errmm.. for how long?”, he asked. (Why are you so busy body Siwon?)

What the..

“One week. He have a business meeting here, and I want to accompany him”, she started to feel annoyed with Siwon’s question.

“Oh, okay. I thought you’re here, that’s why I’m asking you out for lunch”, he sounded disappointed.

“Maybe next time, okay?”, she replied. (Fany yah, stop being considerate to him, will you?)

“Yeah, next time. Take care Tiff. I’ll see you later. Goodbye”, he ended the conversation.

“You take care too, goodbye Siwon”, she ended the call and put the phone back on the table. She then made her way to the bathroom.


Back to Double H Constructions office

“Huh, why her line is engaged?”, he mumbled as he furrowed his brows.

“Son, are you okay?”, his mother asked, looking at him weirdly.

“Uh, uhm..yeah, I’m okay. Let’s go”, he replied with a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was so busy updating my SNSD group pages and keep spazzing with TaeTiSeo activities this weekend. They have won 4 music show charts consecutively... chukkahae TaeTiSeo! ^^ 

Heheh.. chingu yah, mianhae! -.-' *bowed*

Anyways, I hope you guys will like the update, with a little drama to spice up the chapter.. heheh.. and thank you so much for your patience. I really appreciate it. Keep on commenting guys!

So, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Have a nice day! ^^

**Oh, guys.. I just wanna share with you this FMV. I love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUjwgUV75s

Sincerely,

 

 

Your humble author.