Chapter 75

A Love So Beautiful

12 hours later at LAX Airport
 

“Unnie.. unnie, wake up!”, Krystal patted Tiffany’s arm, tried to wake her up. She was in a deep sleep since the flight took about 12 hours to arrive in LA. “Unnie.. wake up please. We’re here in LA”, she attempted to wake her up once again.

“Huh?”, Tiffany was still in a daze.

“We’re in LA right now, unnie. Wakey, wakey!”, Krystal said as she smiled at the older girl.

“Oh, okay”, she smiled weakly and slowly adjusted herself to sat up straight.

Upon hearing the announcement that has been made, all passengers got up from their respective seats, and get ready to get off from the airplane. After the check-out process settled, Tiffany, Krystal, and the rest of the drama production team then walked towards the airport entrance where the bus has already waiting for them.

“Alright guys. We will be heading to hotel after this. So, you guys can have a rest, and we’ll see at dinner, okay?”, Mr. Lee said. All of them nodded their head while heading to the bus. The bus then slowly leaving the airport, heading to the hotel.

Krystal and Tiffany sat beside each other. She took out her phone from her bag and start dialing a number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, a sleepy voice answered.

“Unnie, we’re already arrived in LA!”, she shouted happily.

“Yah! Do you have to shout? God!”, Jessica grunted.

“Sorry”, Krystal giggled. “What is the time there, unnie?”, she asked.

“It’s 4.00 in the morning for god sake!”, she mumbled.

“Oh, sorry again. I just want to let you know that we’ve arrived safely”, Krystal said.

“Good to hear that. Is Tiffany unnie with you right now?”, Jessica asked.

“Yeah, she’s sitting beside me, wae?”, Krystal asked her sister back.

“Give your phone to her, I wanna talk to her for a while”, she ordered. Krystal handed her phone to Tiffany.

“Unnie, Jessie unnie wanna talk to you”, Krystal said.

“Oh, thanks Krys”, Tiffany replied as she took the phone from Krystal’s hand.

“Hi Jessie!”, she greeted her friend.

“Hey Tiff. How are you dear?”, Jessica asked.

“I’m fine. So, what’s up?”, Tiffany asked her back.

“Tiff, listen. I know where Taeyeon is”, she said.

“What? Where?”, she asked impatiently.

“Woo..woo.., hold on Missy. He’s in Japan”, Jessica informed.

“Japan?”


Meanwhile in Tokyo, Japan

Taeyeon woke up as early as 6.00 a.m. in the morning. He has been out for jogging before going to work this morning. He jog around the park which is located not far from the mansion. After spending about an hour for jogging, he stopped for awhile and walked slowly to the nearest bench. He sat down while watching a group of old folks practicing a "taichi" exercise not far from the bench which he was sitting. He smiled as he admired the dedication of the elderly to exercise.

“I wondered if I still have a strength to exercise like them when I get older”, he mumbled. He then continued to observe the park area. He then saw a couple wearing pink tracksuit holding hands together while walking around the park. “A pink couple tracksuit? You gotta be kidding me! I’m not going to wear pink if Tiffany forced me to do so”, he chuckled. He gasped when the latter's name was accidentally slipped out of his mouth. He suddenly frowned, reminiscing the heart-to-heart talk he had with her mother yesterday.


--- Flashback ---

At HyoMi’s mansion

After having breakfast on that morning, Hyori ordered her son to wait for her on the bench in the back garden. Taeyeon complied, didn’t dare to object. He had never seen his mother looking so serious before. He waited for her mother nervously.

“Mind if I’m sitting next to you?”, Hyori suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Taeyeon was so shocked, and almost jumped from the bench.

“Oh, god! Why are you doing like that mom?”, he whined. Hyori chuckled.

“Sit down Tae!”, her voice tone suddenly changed to a serious one. Taeyeon immediately sat back on the bench quietly. “Hmm.. I heard that you and Tiff had a misunderstanding, right?”, she started to ask.

Taeyeon nodded his head slowly. “I’ve told you earlier, mom”, he mumbled.

“You didn’t tell me the details, so, spill out”, her mother said. Taeyeon took a deep breath before he started to speak.

“She lied to me mom. Everytime she went out with that ‘punk’..”, he was about to continue when her mother suddenly cut his words.

“That ‘punk’ doesn’t have a name?”, she sternly asked.

“It’s Siwon, mom”, he mumbled slowly, felt annoying to mention that name.

“Alright, continue”, his mother said.

“And, that ‘punk’..”, his words was getting cut again.

“The name, Taeyeon”, her mother said with a straight face.

“Okay, okay!”, he grunted. “And, SIWON tried to hit on her, but Tiffany didn’t realize about it. She still keep going out with SIWON, until she found out that SIWON made his confession that he likes her. SIWON tried to harm her, and luckily I was there, and I managed to save Tiffany from being hurt by SIWON”, Taeyeon intentionally highlighted Siwon’s name. Hyori tried to hold her laugh. She then tried to compose herself back with a straight face.

“Did she informed you everytime she went out with Siwon?”, her mother asked.

“No, she didn’t”, he replied shortly.

“Did she ever told you that Siwon tried to hit on her?”, she asked him again.

“Nope”, Taeyeon shook his head.

“Have you ever tried to ask her why she didn’t tell you about Siwon?”, Hyori asked again. This time Taeyeon just shook his head. Hyori let out a soft sigh.

“Both of you really having a big communication problem. I repeat, a BIG communication problem!”, Hyori sternly said. “Both of you should sit down together, and try to confront with each other about any issues that you guys faced. Not just simply judged it with anger and misconception!”, she exclaimed. Taeyeon just hung his head low, not dare to look at her mother’s face. What his mother had said earlier was true. He never asked Tiffany about the reason she lied to him about Siwon.

“Tae, I know deep down in your heart, you love her so much, right? So much until you let yourself hurt by it. Now, I wanna ask you, do you still want her in your life?”, his mother asked. Taeyeon nodded her head slowly.

“I wanna hear you answer, Kim Taeyeon”, Hyori sternly said.

“Yes, I love her so much, and I do want her in my life”, Taeyeon replied while shifting his gaze on the ground.

“Then you have to work on it, Tae, not by running away from her. It won’t solve anything”, Hyori said. Taeyeon just keep silence, tried to absorb on what his mother have said.

“I know her birthday will be coming up in two weeks time, right? Why don’t you make a move first. You can surprise her by being on her side on that day. She needs you Tae. I knew she love you and care for you so much. Don’t let her slip away, son”, Hyori said as he patted on his son’s back. Taeyeon nodded and immediately hugged his mother.

“I’m sorry mom. I’m sorry for causing you a lot of trouble, mom”, his voice started to crack.

“It’s okay, son. I love both of you. I wanna see both of you getting married. I wanna have lots of grandchildren”, she giggled.

“Mom!”, he whined loudly as he released the hug.

“Alright. Let’s go out today. I want to do shopping, and after that we will going to pick up your sister at the university. We will have a lunch together later”, her mother said as she got up from the bench. Taeyeon’s eyes got widened when he heard ‘shopping’ word.

“Shopping again? Noooo...!”, he cried.


--- End of flashback---

Back with Taeyeon at the park

Taeyeon grabbed his phone from his track pants pocket and dialed a number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, the voice answered.

“Hello my y PA! Are you already in the office right now?”, he asked.

“Yes boss, what’s up?”, Seohyun asked as she giggled.

“Listen, I wanna you to book my flight back to Seoul in next two weeks”, he ordered.

“Wae? You told us that you wanna stay there for a month or two?”, she asked back.


“Just do it, will you? Don’t ask”, he playfully said with a straight voice.

“Alright, alright. You’re the boss!”, Seohyun replied annoyingly.

“Thanks Seo. Okay, I’m gonna hang up now. Talk to you later. Bye!”, he ended the conversation.

“You’re welcome boss. Bye!”, she ended the call.

 


“Hmm... should I tell him or not?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Mianhae... sorry for the late update.. T.T

Hope you guys like the update.

For my subscribers & readers, thank you so much for subscribing & reading my story. Just bear with me, okay? ;)

Sincerely, 

Your humble author.