Chapter 15

A Love So Beautiful

 

At TaeRi’s apartment
 

Taeyeon’s POV
 

“KRINGGGGG!!!”

“Haishh”, I groaned, feeling too lazy to wake up.

I looked at the clock, it’s already 7.00 a.m.

I stretched my body, and slowly get up from my bed. I walked to the window, and staring out into the vacant streets, still empty since it’s still early in the morning. After a while, I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, shower and get dressed. I went to the kitchen, and prepare breakfast for myself. Yuri as usual has already went out to the market early in the morning.

I looked at my phone, suddenly it remind me about the text that I’ve sent to Tiffany last night. I smiled as I read it back. I decided to send her a text before I went to Busan.

To: My Eye smile Angel

Hello.. good morning my angel!
Still sleeping?

After a few minutes of sending text to her, I still got no reply.

“I guess my angel is still sleeping”, I mumbled.

I was about to get up and took my cereal bowl to the sink when suddenly I heard a beep sound from my phone.

 

BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Good morning handsome!
Sorry, I was in the bathroom just now. I’ve already wake up.

 

BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

Oh, sorry to disturb you early in the morning.
Have you taken your breakfast already?

 

BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Not yet. How about you?

 

BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

Yup, already having it.
I miss you!

 

BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

I miss you too baby! Come back soon..


 
“Omo.. she called me baby?”, I said in disbelieved.

She called me babyyyyyyy... wohooooooooooo!!! I jumped in joy like a three year old kid who just got his first Transformers toys, spun around and doing a dance.

“Okay, calm down Kim Taeyeon, calm down.. behave.. “, I said to myself.

I reply her text immediately.


To: My Eye smile Angel

I will my angel, I will.. wait for me okay?
I’ve got to go now. Talk to you soon.
Love you! Muahhh.. <3


 
BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Love you to my baby Tae..
Take care of yourself, be good
Don’t flirt around, okay?
Muahhhh... <3

“Baby Tae? Okay, this is too much! But.. I like it, like it, like it! Wohooooooo!” I said while jumping again.

After washing the dishes, I went into my bedroom and took all my stuff as I have already packed it last night. I immediately went out and headed to the lift. As soon as I arrived at the basement parking, I put all my stuff into the car compartment, and after making sure that everything is done, I started the engine and slowly drove away from my apartment building, heading to Busan.


 
At JeTi’s apartment

 
Tiffany’s POV

 
I stared at my phone screen again, reading back his text that I received this morning..

Goshhh.. Kim Taeyeon, you know how to melt my heart!

I went to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for me and the sleepyhead princess in the house. It’s already 7.30 a.m., and she still not waking up yet. Glad that my drama shooting schedule will start at 10.00 a.m., and the sleepyhead princess still can have her sweet time to get up late.

Half an hour later, Jessica went out from her room and heading to the kitchen. I was in the living room, watching TV.

"Morning Jess", I greeted.

"Hey, morning Tiff. Sleep well last night?" She asked while bring her breakfast at the living room and sat beside me at the couch.

"Yeah, why?", I asked her back.

"I heard someone having a great lunch time with her 'boyfriend yesterday”, she teased.

"Yahh.. what are you talking about, huh?" I exclaimed.

“Don’t hide it Tiff. I knew about you and Taeyeon. Come on, I need the details.

“Wait a minute, how did you know about it?”, I asked her curiously.

“Hello, Miss Tiffany Hwang, did you already forget that his business partner and best friend is my boyfriend? Of course he will share anything with him”, she said while rolling her eyes.

“Haishh.. this Sooyoung, why can’t he keep the secret”, I mumbled slowly.

“I heard that”, she said while giggling.

“Yes, we’re officially a couple now, satisfied?”, I said.

“Congrats Tiff”, she said while hugging me with one hand.

“Thanks Jess”, I thanked her.

“I’m sure he will treat you well, since he never had a girlfriend before”, she said.

“Jess, I remember that he wanted to tell me me about something while we having our lunch yesterday. I don’t know what is it, but I’m a bit worried about it”, I said.

“Hmm.. I think I know. Don’t worry Tiff, it’s nothing serious. He just wanna share everything with the person he love, that’s all” she assured me.

“Yeah, I hope so”, I replied with a smile.

“Come on, let’s get ready to work”, she said while rose up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.


 
Later that night (Author’s POV)

 
Sooyoung and Jessica having a dinner together at the restaurant. They have discussed about the plans for Tiffany and Taeyeon’s official dating. They made some calls for the place and also for several arrangements. They tried to plan for the best since it is Taeyeon’s first date and they wanna show their support to their best friend.

 
Meanwhile, at Busan

 
Taeyeon stayed at the hotel for two nights for his photoshoot assignment. He was bored, got nothing to do, and he miss his eye smile angel so much. So, he decided to call her on that night.

 
RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo”, the voice answered.

“Hello my angel, still not sleeping yet?” he asked.

“Hey baby, nope, it’s still early. How’s your day?” Tiffany asked.

“Boring, tired, and I miss you so much”, he said.

“I miss you too baby. I can’t wait for you to come back”, she said.

“Yeah, me too. Watcha doin’ today?” he asked.

“I had a shooting for drama today, and it’s tiring too”, she replied

“Oh, poor baby. Have you had you dinner?” he asked her angel.

“Yes, had it already. What about you?” she asked.

“Yup, I had my dinner with the photoshoot team just now”, he said.

“Really? Who are them?” she asked again.

“Well, the crew, our director, and the models”, he explained.

“Did you flirt around with the models?” JealousFany asked.

“No, I’m not.. wait.. what was that for?” Taeyeon asked her back.

“Nothing, I’m just checking on you, and just to remind that you’re mine”, she replied.

Taeyeon laughed and shook his head in disbelieved.

“Yahh.. I’m serious here. I don’t want any other girls try to flirt with my boyfriend”, she said annoyingly.

“Okay.. okay.. I got it. You don’t have to worry too much honey. I’m yours now, and I only got my eyes on you. Just trust me, okay?” he assured her.

And they continue their chit-chating on random things for almost two hours!

“Okay, I got to end this call. I will call you tomorrow night, okay?” he said.

“Okay, sleep well, and dream of me tonight”, she said.

“You too baby, don’t stay up until late night, okay”, he replied.

“I love you so much, remember that”, she reminded him for the.. I don’t know how many times.. yeah.. JealousFany.. heheh..

“I love you too baby, and yes, I will always remember”, he said.

“Bye baby.. muahhh!”, she end the conversation.

“Bye my angel.. muahhh!”, he ended the call.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyooo chingus! How's your day today? Hope everything is fine..
Hope you guys like the update..
Sorry coz I'm not good in writing cheesy meesy thing..  heheh..
Well, I guess I see you guys in the next chap.. take care chingu yah!
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.