Chapter 57

A Love So Beautiful

“Hi Tae!” Tiffany greeted. She went into the room.

“Tiff?”, Taeyeon said shockingly. “What are you doing here?”, he asked.

“I-I come to apologize a-about what had happened yesterday. Can we talk for awhile?”, she said nervously as she lowered her head. Taeyeon suddenly frowned.

“I guess there’s nothing to talk about”, he said without looking at his fiance. He keep on checking documents on his desk. Tiffany was still stood in front of his desk.

“I-I know you’re angry when you saw me with..”, she was about to continue when suddenly Taeyeon cutting off her words.

“Siwon? Do I look like an angry person to you last night?”, he asked in sarcastic tone.

“N-no”, she mumbled slowly.

“Then I think we have nothing to discuss. Sorry because I’m quite busy at the moment. A busy person like me doesn’t have much time to spare, what more to waste time with empty talk like this. So, I hope you can leave now, if you don’t mind”, he sarcastically said. Tiffany feels like her heart was being stabbed with a knife, it’s so painful. She knew that it was her fault. She cupped her own face and cried.

“Taeyeon please, I know it was my fault. I should be the one who understands you, but I’ve become selfish. I’m a jerk. I’m so sorry”, she said as her cry become louder. Luckily the door was closed. Taeyeon then stood up from his chair and slowly walked to nearest window. He was staring through the window before he started to speak.

“You know how I feel when I saw you with him? I feel like I’m a useless man. I feel like I shouldn’t deserve you. I feel like...”, he stopped when suddenly Tiffany dashed to him and hugged him tight.

“Nooo.. please don’t say that! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!”, she keeps apologizing and buried her face on his fiance’s back. A single tear rolls down on his cheek. He had never felt so hurt like this before. The last time he cried because of a woman when his mother left him. He knew that he could leave his fiance only just like that, but he wouldn't do so because he loved her so much. He then twirled his body around, facing his fiance. He hugged her back and it makes Tiffany tighten the hug even more.

“Babe, i-it’s okay, I-I can’t breathe”, he said as he was suffocated by her tight hug.

“S-sorry..”, she said as she loosened her hug. She still sobbing.

“Shhhh... it’s okay. I’m sorry too”, he said while rubbing her back and kissed her forehead. He lift up her chin and staring at her face. “Omo.. your eyes look so puffy. I can’t see your sweet eye smile anymore”, he giggled.

“Meanie”, she playfully hit his chest. “Are we good now?”, she asked. Taeyeon furrowed his brows and shrugged.

“Hmm.. I don’t know. Are we?”, he asked her back.

“Yah, I’m asking you!”, she cried. Taeyeon chuckled.

“Yes baby, we are good now”, he smiled as he patted her cheek. Tiffany then cupped his face and kissed him passionately. They pulled out the kiss when they ran out of breath.

“I’m sorry cause I’ve hurt your feeling. I love you so much, I can’t bear to lose you”, she said as she buried her face on his chest. Taeyeon her hair gently and kissed her forehead again before he started to speak.

“Same here. I hope this will not happen again in the future. Let it be the last fight we had. I’m tired with all of this babe”, he said as he sighed.

“I promise, this will be the last”, she assured him as she released the hug.

“Have you had your breakfast yet?”, he asked. She shook her head.

“I’m hungry”, she said as she pouted.

“Aww.. don’t give me that kind of face. I’m so gonna pinch your cheek later”, he giggled. “Okay, I’m going out to buy your breakfast for a while. You wait for me here, okay?”, he said.

“Aren’t you busy right now?”, she asked.

“Work can wait sweetheart. Now, be good, I’ll be back soon, okay?”, he said as he patted her head and walked out of the room. She nodded and sat on the couch.

“Seo, I’m going out for a while to buy breakfast for my fiance. Do you want anything?”, he asked.

“It’s okay boss, I’ve already had my breakfast at home, thank you”, she replied.

“Okay, you’re welcome”, he smiled as he walked to the door.

A few minutes later Taeyeon back to his office with a breakfast pack in his hand. He waved at his PA while heading to his office room. Later he found out that her fiance was sleeping soundlessly on the couch.

“Aigoo, she’s sleeping already”, he said while placing the breakfast pack on the coffee table. He walked closer to her and knelt down in front of the sleeping girl. He moved her bangs from her face while staring at her lovingly.

“I’m sorry for making you worried and cried a lot baby”, he mumbled slowly.

“Huh?”, Tiffany suddenly woke up. “Sorry baby, I fell asleep”, she smiled weakly as she got up and sat on the couch.

“It’s okay. You didn’t get enough sleep last night because of me, right?”, he tried to guessed. She nodded her head slowly.

“Omo, I’m sorry”, he said while sitting beside her and hugged her. “I bought you pancakes, salad and coffee. Here, let’s eat”, he said as he opened the pack and placed the food on the coffee table.

“Thank you baby. Let’s eat together, okay?”, she said.

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ve already had my breakfast”, he smiled. Tiffany continued eating her breakfast. “Aren’t you supposed to have a drama shooting today?”, he asked.

“I don’t feel like going. Besides, what will they say if I was there with my puffy eyes like this?”, she replied while munching her food.

“Yeah, you’re right. You know what? I’m taking a half-day leave today. I’m planning to visit Sooyoung at the restaurant. You wanna come with me?”, he asked.

“I don’t think so baby. I’m still sleepy. Can I just rest at home?”, she asked him.

“Sure you can babe. I won’t be long there. I’ll come home as soon as possible”, he replied.

“Okay, I’ll cook dinner for you tonight”, she smiled.

“Alright, finish up your breakfast, okay? I need to continue with my work. I’ll send you home after I’m done with it”, he said as he her hair. She nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Another update for today. TaeNy are back together again! ^^

I'm so excited that TaeTiSeo Twinkle MV has released today. Have you guys watch it?

To my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. And, not to forget, thank you so much guys for your comments. See you guys in the next chapter! :)

Sincerely, 

Your humble author.