Chapter 71

A Love So Beautiful

The next morning

The morning sunlight that shining through the bedroom window hits her face, and it had awakened her up from sleep. She slowly rubbed her eyes, and lazily got up from bed. Her hand immediately reaches the alarm clock that was placed on the nightstand.

“10.00 a.m.?”, her eyes wide open. She quickly jumped out of bed, and immediately went out of the bedroom, heading to the living room to check on a particular person. She suddenly frowned when she found the couch was empty. Her eyes were glued on the coffee table when she saw a letter with a handwritten had been placed on it. She took the letter and then sat on the couch. She started to read it.

Tiff,

I’m sorry for not waiting for you until you wake up. I need to be in the office early in the morning since I got meetings for the whole day. I’ll not coming home for awhile. I’ll be away somewhere, I need some time to think about us.

It is a lie if I said I wasn't hurt by what you have done to me. I'm so disappointed in you Tiff. If you really love me, please give me time to think about our relationship. I really really love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, but for the moment, I don't really have the strength to love you more.

I will be back for good when I regain my strength back. Take a good care of yourself.

Taeyeon

“H-he leave me?”


At Kim Industries Building

Taeyeon has just finished his meeting with the board of directors of the Kim Industries. After meeting, he went straight to his room and slumped himself on the couch while massaging his back and his neck.

“Ughhh... my back!”, he groaned in pain.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Boss, are you okay?”, Seohyun asked, looking at him worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Seo, can you please make a coffee for me? And please call Hyoyeon, I need him to come to my room right now”, he said.

“Okay boss”, she replied. “Oh, by the way, here's the flight ticket that you asked me to book”, she said as she placed a piece of paper on his desk.

“Thank you Seo”, he smiled.

“You’re welcome boss”, she replied and walked out of his room. Taeyeon still massaging his back when Hyoyeon enter his room.

“Knock! Knock! Hey, are you okay hyung?”, Hyoyeon asked as he saw his cousin massaging his back.

“I’m okay Hyo. Just a little backache, it’s nothing”, he said.

“There must be something happened yesterday. Just spill it out hyung, I’m all ears”, he smiled. Taeyeon leaned his back on the couch and let out a soft sigh before he started to speak.

“You know what happened after we saw Tiff at the restaurant yesterday? he asked. Hyoyeon shook his head.

“I stalked her and wait until she finished her lunch with that punk”, he said.

“Then, what happened?”, Hyoyeon asked curiously .

“That punk confessed his feeling to Tiff. Tiff rejected him, but he couldn’t accept the fact, and he tried to harm her. Then I gave him a good lesson before he can do anything to her”, he replied.

“That scumbag. Serves him right. He made a mess with a wrong person”, Hyoyeon said as he grasped his fist.

“Yeah, glad that my martial skills still not rusted”, he chuckled. Hyoyeon laughed.


“Excuse me boss, your coffee”, Seo said as he entered the room with a coffee mug in her hand. “Sounds like you guys were having fun here. Can I join?”, Seo winked at them.

“Just go and do your work Seo”, Hyoyeon said with a straight face. He just teasing Seohyun actually. The three of them really close with each other since Taeyeon started working with Kim Industries. Seohyun stuck her tongue out at Hyoyeon before she walked out. Taeyeon just giggled upon looking at their childish action.

“So, what is it that you wanna discuss with me?”, Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon took a deep breath before he started to speak.

“I wanna take a break for a month or two. So, I want you to take over my place, can you?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Mwo? Wae? Where do you wanna go? What happened actually, hyung?”, Hyoyeon bombarded him with questions.

“Wo, wo, slow down will ya?”, Taeyeon giggled before continue to talk. “I just want to clear my mind, that’s all”, he said.

“Is it has to do with you and Tiff?”, Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon just nodded his head. “Hmm.. if you say so, then I don’t have a right to stop you, hyung. You really need a break. But, where would you go?”, he asked again.

“Japan. I’ll stay with my mom for a while. Maybe I will be working there as the project manager”, Taeyeon replied.

“Have you told your dad about this?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes, I’ve already called him this morning, and I told him everything. He agreed, and he asked you to take over my place”, he replied.

“Haishh.. I don’t know what else to do with this woman. How could she do that to you, hyung? Why is it so hard for her to tell the truth about Siwon? Glad that you were there on yesterday. Otherwise, I don’t know, the situation might be worse”, he said in anger.

“Just let her be, Hyo. If she still love me, she will find the way of it”, he replied as he let out a small smile. “Alright, lunch?”, he asked his cousin.

“Yeah, count me in”, he grinned. “Oh, don’t forget to ask the ‘angry bird’ out there. She will sulking the whole day if we don’t bring her together”, he chuckled.

“Heheh.. let’s”, Taeyeon laughed as he stood up from the couch, and both of them walked out of the room.


Meanwhile at TaeNy’s apartment

“Have you tried to call him again?”, Jessica asked the crying girl. Tiffany nodded her head slowly.

“He didn’t answer my calls”, she still sobbing. Jessica came to her apartment as soon as Tiffany called her after she finished reading the letter from Taeyeon. She has been crying since earlier, her heart was totally broken.

“What about his office? Have you tried to call his PA?”, Jessica asked again.

“I’ve called, but his PA told me that he has a meeting with the board of directors”, she replied.

“Haishhh... I don’t know what else to do Tiff”, she sighed. She felt sorry for her friend, but she couldn’t do much since Taeyeon seems like didn’t want to be contacted by anyone. She suddenly got an idea.

“Do you have Hyoyeon’s phone number?”, she asked. Tiffany nodded and she immediately scrolled down the phone number list. She passed her phone to Jessica. She then immediately dialled the number. A few seconds later the the call was answered.

“Yoboseyo”, Hyoyeon answered.

“Hello Hyo, this is Jessie”, Jessica said.

“Hi Jessie, how are you doing?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m good. Hmm.. Hyo, sorry if I’m disturbing you. Is Taeyeon with you right now?”, she asked again.

“Hmm.. nope. I didn’t see him after the meeting had finished”, he replied.

“Did he ever tell you where he will go after the meeting?”, Jessica continued to try her luck.

“He didn’t Jessie. It's just after the meeting this morning, he told me that he will took a leave for a long time, and he asked me to replace him as CEO temporarily”, he informed.

“Hmm.. sorry for asking you. I guess you know why, right?”, she said.

“Yeah, I know. I was with him yesterday at the restaurant. He looked a little bit disturbed by what had happened. I suggest that we don't disturb him at the moment. Let him calm for a while Jessie. Please tell Tiff that she don't have to worry”, Hyoyeon suggested.

“Yeah, I know. I will try to explain to her later. Thanks for the info, Hyo”, she said.

“You’re most welcome. Goodbye Jessie, please take care of her”, he ended the conversation.

“I will Hyo, bye!”, she ended the call.

“I’m sorry Tiff. Hyo didn’t know where he is”, she said as she put Tiffany’s phone on the table. Tiffany couldn’t hold back her tears once again. Jessica’s heart sank when seeing her best friend's state. She leaned forward, and hugged her, tried to soothe her.

“It was my fault. If only I had listened to you, this will not happen to me Jessie”, she said as she still sobbing.

“Shhh... calm down dear. We’ll try to find another way, okay?”, she replied as she patted Tiffany’s back.

“I don’t wanna break off with him Jessie. I love him so much. How am I supposed to live without him?”, she mumbled sadly.

“Tiff, just give him some time to calm down, okay? he's hurt, and you hurt as well, right?. Let him clear up his mind. I’m sure he will come back to you someday. He had already told you that he love you so much, right?”, Jessica said. Tiffany just nodded her head, she’s too tired to speak as she has cried a lot since then.

“Tiff, I need to go to SM office. I have a meeting with Sunny in one hour time. You should have a rest Tiff. Call me if you need anything, okay?”, Jessica said.

“Thanks for helping me Jessie. I don’t know what would I have to do without you”, Tiffany replied as she let out a small smile.

“Don’t say like that Tiff. You’re my best friend and I really care for you. Now, go have a rest, okay?”, Jessica said as she patted her best friend’s shoulder. She walked Tiffany to the bedroom and she helped to tuck her in bed.

“Sleep well Tiff”, she said as she kissed her friend’s forehead. Tiffany fell asleep a few seconds later. She slowly got up from the bed, and tiptoed out of the bedroom.

“I promise I’ll help you Tiff”, she mumbled as she went out of the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Mianhae! Sorry coz TaeNy need to be apart for a moment. :(

Hope you guys like the update. 

For my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. 

See you guys in the next chapter! 

Sincerely, 

Your humble author.