Chapter 39

A Love So Beautiful

**I need a time machine! -.-'

 

 

Intermission - Part 1



“Hello Mr. Kim”, she bowed and greeted him.

“H-Hyori?”, Mr. Kim stuttered the moment he looked at the person’s face.

“How are you Kim oppa?”, Hyori asked.

Kim oppa? Who the hell is this woman? Why did she call my uncle 'oppa'?

Things have never been better. What are you doing here?” he sternly asked her.

“It’s obviously we’re meeting here because of business matters oppa”, she smirked.

“I-I mean, you were a photographer before. Why are you involved in this kind of business?”, he asked her curiously. She sighed before she could answer his curiosity.

“Can we have a seat first?”, she asked, tried her best to show her smile to them.

Hyoyeon who was confounded by their conversation just now immediately takes his seat, followed by Mr. Kim.

“What would you like to have, oppa, Mr. Kim?”, she asked, wanting to order drinks for them.

“Coffee will do”, they said in unison. She chuckled.

“Alright, I will order coffee for you guys then”, she said while gesturing her hand to the waiter to take the order.

“So, tell me why are you suddenly involved with business? I thought you’re just like your son”, he smirked.

“Wait, wait.. your son? What are you guys talking about?” Hyoyeon asked them, impatiently.

“Hyo, don’t you recognize her?”, Mr. Kim tried to recall him.

“Seriously uncle, I don’t remember who she is”, he replied as he furrowed his brows.

“Uncle? Is this Hyoyeon, Jungsoo’s son?”, she asked.

“Yes, Kim Hyoyeon, my nephew, Jungsoo’s son”, he replied.

“Wow, you have grown up young man. Did you still remember you used to play with Taeyeon together at our house when you was small?, now her turn to recall Hyoyeon’s memory.

“Err.. auntie Hyori? Tae hyung’s mother?” he asked.

“Yes Hyo, I’m auntie Hyori. It’s nice to meet you again”, she said and smiled.

“Wow, this is a surprisingly surprise. I’d never thought that I will dealing a business with you, auntie”, he grinned.

“Yeah, me too”, she giggled.

“Excuse me Sir, Ma’am, your drinks”, the waiter came and placed the coffee cups on the table.

“Thank you”, Hyoyeon and Mr. Kim said in unison.

“You still didn’t answer my question just now Hyo”, Mr. Kim reminded her back.

“Well, the thing is, you know, after I remarried with.. Hideaki.. He’s actually having the kind of business like you had involved in Japan”, she explained.

“Then, why don’t he come and deal with me? Why he send you here?”, he asked.

“He... passed away six months ago”, she muttered sadly.

“I’m sorry to hear that auntie”, Hyoyeon said as she patted Hyori’s hand.

“It’s okay Hyo”, she said with a small smile curved on her lips.

“So, now you’re taking over your late husband’s business, right?”, Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes, oppa. It was somewhat hazy at first because, you know, I had zero knowledge in handling business. But eventually I got it under control. I had a daughter with Hideaki, but she’s still studying at the university in Japan. I will let her to take over the business after she graduated soon”, she said. Mr. Kim nodded his head slowly, tried to absorbed the story that she had told him just now.

“So, why are you interested to have a business deal with my company?”, he asked. She was silent for a while, and then she released a long sigh.

“It’s my late husband’s will, oppa. He wanted us to reunite together”, she replied.

“What? Reunite? After what you two have done to me twenty years ago, do you think I will simply agree with this kind of ?”, he annoyingly said, released his anger to her over the years.

“Oppa, listen..”, she tried to explain when Mr. Kim immediately cut off her words.

“No, no, no. It’s a big NO for you Hyori. You never know how I feel all this while. You betray me, you leave us. Don’t you ever think that me and Taeyeon willing to do that for you”, he angrily said while slamming his hand on the table. Hyoyeon who had been watched their conversations since then, surprised by his uncle's sudden action.

“Uncle, please calm down”, he said, looked at him worriedly.

“No Hyo. How am I going to calm down when she told me this bull kind of thing!”, he replied, seems that he can’t hold his anger anymore.

“Oppa, please...listen..”, Hyori begged him to listen to her first.

“I said NO! Arghhh..”, Mr. Kim suddenly hold his chest, and collapsed on the floor.

“Uncleee!!!”

“Oppaaa!!!”





Uh-oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! It's me again.. I'm back with the latest chapter.. So, now you guys already know who Lee Hyori is, right?

She is Taeyeon's mother. And, I named this chapter as the intermission chapter because, this is the beginning of the drama that will change the main character's life after this. So, there will be more drama coming up soon.. so, stay tuned! (Oh, I love drama! LOL!)

To my new subscribers and loyal readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. I hope you guys will keep on commenting because your comments really inspires me to write better. :)

So, see you guys in the next chapter soon!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.