Chapter 23

A Love So Beautiful

Taeyeon’s POV
 


I helped Tiffany to prepare ingredients for her to cook for our dinner tonight. Although she forbids me to do so, I insist to help her. While preparing dinner, we chat about random things, and sometimes I will make a joke and we laugh together. Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen, and it’s a call from Sooyoung. I went to the living room to answer his call.

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo”, I greeted.

“Hi dude, watcha doin’?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Preparing dinner with Tiff. Watsup buddy?”, I replied.

“Nothing, I just feel bored. Sorry disturbing you guys”, he said.

“Nahh.. it’s okay. Anyways, where’s Jessi?”, I asked.

“She’s at her parents' mansion”, he replied.

“Why are you not be with her?”, I asked again.

“Her parents wanna have their family bonding time, so, me and Amber are not in the list”, he chuckled.

“Just come over here and have a dinner with us”, I said.

“Really? Are you sure I’m not bothering you guys?”, he asked.

“It’s okay buddy. Just come over will you?”, I said.

“Yeayy.. you’re the best! I’ll be there in half an hour”, he said excitedly.

“Arasso.. arasso. See you soon!”, I said as I ended the conversation.

“Who’s that baby?” Tiffany yelled from the kitchen. I immediately run to the kitchen.

“It’s Sooyoung. He feel bored because Jessi was not around”, I said.

“Where’s Jessi?” she asked.


“Jessi at her parents' mansion. Her family wanted to have their bonding time together”, I explained. “Babe, is it okay if I invite him to join us for dinner?” I asked.

“It’s okay honey. Sooyoung is my friend too”, she said while caressing my cheek.

“Yeayy.. you’re the best!”, I said as I kissed her lips. She giggled.

A few minutes later, we're done with the cooking. I helped Tiffany to prepare the table. Suddenly we heard the door bell rang.

“DING! DONG!”

“Coming!”, I shouted while running to the door and immediately opened it.

“Hey buddy!”, he greeted.

“Hey Soo, come in”, I invited him in.

“Hi Tiff, how are you doing?” Sooyoung greeted her.

“I’m good Soo. Come, have a seat”, she asked him to take his seat.

“Thanks Tiff. Alright guys, I’m hungryyyy.. let’s eatttttt!”, he cried.

“Haishh.. this shikshin!”, I said while shook my head. Tiffany chuckled.

“Mmm.. this is delicious. You are really a good cook Tiff”, he said while munching his food.

“Thanks Soo. Jessi never cook for you, huh?”, she said.

“Never. I’m the one who cook for her”, he giggled.

“Haishh.. that lazy bum! I don’t know when she will change. She seriously need to learn to cook when you two will get married soon!”, she grumbled.

“Hmm.. speaking about marriage, I actually came here to discuss about it with you guys”, he said.

“Wahh.. really? You guys planning to get married soon?”, I asked him excitedly.

“Actually it’s my plan to propose her. She has no idea about it yet”, he said.

“Wow Soo.. I’m sure she will be excited if she know this. She used to discuss about marriage things with me before”, Tiffany said.


“Really? That will be easier for me to proceed with my plan”, he said excitedly.

“So, when are you planning to propose her?” I asked.

“After she come back from meeting her parents”, he said.

“Wahh.. that will be in two days time, right?” I said while counting the days with my fingers.

“Yup, yup.. I’m planning to propose her at the same place we had our first date, and don’t forget, it’s yours too”, he said. I giggled.

“I agree with that. So, do you want me to help you with the arrangements?”, I asked.

“Yup, I need you to help me with the arrangements. Tiff can help me to bring Jessi out for shopping on that day. I will tell her that I will be busy on that day, and I will pick her up on 8.00 p.m. for dinner, and bam! The plan will started after that”, he explained.

“Yeayy.. it’s gonna be fun!”, Tiffany said as she clapped her hands. I chuckled.

“I hope this plan will run smoothly and easy for me. You know, we have been together for so long, so, I have made my decision. I love her so much and I really want to spend for the rest of my life with her”

After having our dinner, we continue with our discussion about Sooyoung’s proposal plan. While we’re in the middle of discussion, I quietly stared at Tiffany, and she seems very excited involving with the plan. Deep down in my heart, I wanted to do that for her too, but I think our relationship is still new, unlike Sooyoung and Jessica. Their eight years of relationship has given enough reason for Sooyoung to tie the knot with his beloved one.

Just hang in there baby. Someday, soon our time will come!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hello chingus!^^ How are you guys doing? Hope you guys like the update.

Sorry for being hiatus for a while. I'm quite busy with my work lately. T.T

See you guys in the next chapter, and don't forget to drop your comments!

 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.