Chapter 72

A Love So Beautiful

The next day at Incheon Airport

“Thanks dad for sending me to the airport”, Taeyeon said. He stayed at the mansion since he left his apartment. He asked his father to send him to the airport since Hyoyeon need to attend a meeting with client for the whole day. So far only Hyoyeon, Seohyun and his father knew about his leaving to Japan.

“You’re welcome son. Are you sure you wanna stay there?”, Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes dad. I just need some space to clear my head. I’ll be back in no time”, he said as he smiled.

“Alright, if you say so. Send my regards to your mother and your little sister”, Mr. Kim said as he patted his son’s shoulder.

“Yeah, sure dad. Alright, I need to go now. Take care dad, and don’t forget to take your medicine. I’ll call you as soon as I reached Tokyo”, he said as he hugged his father.

“I will son. You don’t worry. Come back soon, okay?”, Mr. Kim said as he patted his back.

“Okay dad. I’ll see you later. Love you dad!”, Taeyeon said for the last time before he walked to the departure hall.

“Love you too, son. Go now”, he said while waving his hand to his son, watched he walked to the departure hall until he disappeared.


Meanwhile at SM Entertainment Building

 

Tiffany and Jessica just had a meeting with the drama producer to finalize their drama script before Tiffany, Krystal and the rest of the production team will be leaving to LA to start their drama shooting.

“Tiff, are you sure you wanna stay in LA after you’ve done with drama shooting?”, Jessica asked her again for the last time. She told Jessica yesterday that she wanted to have a rest, and will stay for awhile in LA after the filming the drama ended.

“Hmm.. yeah. I need my space too, Jessie. Besides, I don’t have anyone here to accompany me”, she mumbled sadly.

“Hey, don’t say like that. You have me”, she replied.

“I know, but I do not want to disturb your life. You can’t be with me 24 hours a day. You need to take care of your husband, Jessie”, she said.

“Haishh.. I know that, Tiff. Besides, I’m always need to be with you. I’m your manager pabo!”, she joked, tried to lift up her mood. Tiffany just let out a soft chuckle.

“Yeah, whatever!”, she said as she rolled her eyes annoyingly.

“Hey, let’s go out for lunch. My treat!”, Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

“Heh? You’re the one who will gonna treat me lunch. Why are you so excited?”, Tiffany looked at her weirdly.

“You wanna know why?”, she asked.

“Yeah, what is it?”, Tiffany curiously asked. Jessica then leaned forward to her and whispered to her ear.

“You what? Jinja? Wow, congratulations honey! I’m so happy for you!”, she said as she immediately hugged her best friend.

“Thanks babe”, she grinned.

“How many weeks already?”, she asked excitedly.

“Hmm.. about three weeks”, she smiled shyly.

“Did Sooyoung already know about this?”, she asked again.

“Of course darling. He’s the first to know, and he’s so excited. He can’t wait to be a daddy”, Jessica clapped her hands excitedly. Tiffany suddenly frowned. She felt slightly jealous on her friend’s happiness. She slowly let out a small sigh and and turned her gaze to the window.

“Hey, hey.. what’s with the long face?”, Jessica asked.

“Hmm.. nothing”, she smiled bitterly. Jessica knew, it’s about Taeyeon that has bothered her mind right now. Somehow, she felt sorry for her.

“Alright, let’s go!”, she shouted happily while pulling up Tiffany’s hands to get up from her seat.

“God! Do you need be that loud?”, she said as she covered her ears with both hands.

“Heheh.. sorry.. can’t help. Let’s go”, she giggled.

 


Three hours later at Narita Airport, Tokyo
 

“Hey Aimi. Thanks for picking me up”, Taeyeon said as he hugged his little sister.

“No problem oppa. Besides, I’m free at the moment”, Aimi smiled. “Let’s go”, she said as she released the hug. Taeyeon pushed the trolley and followed her little sister to the main entrance of the main entrance of the airport where the driver has already waiting for them outside the car.

“Welcome back Mr. Kim”, Daisuke, the driver greeted.

“Thank you Daisuke san, how are you doing?”, Taeyeon asked.

“I’m doing good Mr. Kim”, he smiled while putting the luggage at the back compartment.

“Good to hear that”, Taeyeon said as he immediately went inside the car, followed by Aimi. Daisuke then started to drive the car, leaving the airport.

“Oppa, mom told me that you’re gonna stay here for a month or two. Is it true?”, Aimi asked.

“Yeah, why? You don’t like your oppa spending more time here with you?”, he teased his little sister.

“Haishh.. it’s not like that. It’s just like.. so out of the blue”, she said.

“I know. I just want to change the environment of working. Just to gain some experience working here”, he lied.

“Oh, I see. Did Tiff unnie already grant her permission for you to stay here? I mean, you know, she might get crazy again if she’s not beside you”, she said. Taeyeon just let out a soft chuckle upon hearing her words.

 

“Yah! What are you laughing at? I’m seriously asking you here oppa”, she cried.


“You sounds like a mother who worriedly asking about her son’s condition”, he giggled. Aimi stuck her tongue out at his brother while crossing her arms.

“Okay ahjumma. I’ll answer your question.... later”, he laughed as again.

“Haishh.. whatever! I’m going to call Tiff unnie right now”, she said as she grabbed her phone from her bag.

“Don’t!”, Taeyeon sternly said as he grabbed his little sister’s wrist tightly to stop her for doing so.

“What’s wrong with you oppa? Aww.. my wrist!”, she cried.


“I-I’m sorry”, he apologized as he immediately released Aimi’s wrist from his hand. Aimi caressed her sore wrist while staring at his brother’s eyes. She could see from his eyes that there’s something that he’s trying to hide. Taeyeon noticed that Aimi was staring at him, and he turned his head to the car’s window. She had an urge to ask him again.

“Oppa, could you please tell me the truth?”, Aimi tried to dig in. Taeyeon then turned back his head to his little sister. He furrowed his brows.

“About what?”, he coldly asked.

“About you and Tiff unnie? I can sense there’s something wrong with both of you”, Aimi tried to guess.

“There’s nothing wrong with me and her”, he replied.

“The truth, oppa”, she sternly said.

“Haishh.. this girl. Okay, you wanna know the truth? Fine. I’ve already broke up with her”, he replied coldly.

“You what?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was busy spazzing over Paparazzi MV...kekeke.. Mianhaeyo!
The MV was superb, huh? And the girls look fabulous as always. Thank you so much guys for your comments!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Have a nice weekend! ^^

"U la la la... Cha cha cha cha... Boom Boom Boom.. Rat tatt tta..."

Sincerely,

Your humble author.