Chapter 5

A Love So Beautiful

Tiffany’s POV


“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon”, he greets me with a smile.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, n-nice to m-meet you”, I stuttered nervously.

Gosh, he’s so handsome and cute! And he smell nice too!

“Nice to meet you too Tiffany-ssi”, he flashes his smile again.

“Oh, just call me Tiffany”, I replied.

“You can call her Tiff or Fany if you want, short and sweet, and more intimate”, Jessica interrupted.
 
“Yah, why are you saying like that?”, I glared at her, but blushing at the same time. Jessica giggled.
 
“Oh, okay, I call you Tiff then”, he replied.
 
“Tae, I forgot to inform you, Tiffany is my best friend from LA”, Jessica said.
 
“Oh, so, you are Jessica’s friend from LA that Sooyoung told me this morning”, he said as he glanced at
Sooyoung. I nodded.
 
“Heheh.. yeahh..”, Sooyoung chuckled.  
 
“So, what do you do Tiff?”, he turned his head and asked me.
 
“Well, as for today, I went to SME for audition. So, I'm still waiting for them to call me back to sign contract as an actress and model for their company”, I explained to him.
 
“I see.. so, you are soon-to-be actress and model, am I right?”, he asked jokingly.
 
“Yeah, soon-to-be.. heheh!”, I chuckled.
 
“Ehem!”, Jessica clear . “Seems like both of you really having fun talking with each other huh..", she smirked.
 
“Err.. wae? Are you jealous with us Sica?”, Taeyeon jokingly asked.
 
“Heh? Hell no! Besides, I already have my handsome and dashing warrior beside me”, she sticks her tongue to Taeyeon and clinging her hands to Sooyoung arms. Sooyoung just giggles.
 
"Excuse me guys!”, suddenly Amber appeared, bringing a tray of drinks in his hands.
 
"Yah! Where's mine?" Taeyeon cried.
 
"Well, get yourself at the kitchen. You're not going to order me. Can't you see I'm busy here?", Amber replied with a serious tone.
 
"Mr. Amber Liu, do you want me to fire you right now?" Taeyeon asked annoyingly.
 
"Heheh.. sorry boss, just kidding!", Amber chuckled while showing his peace sign.
 
"Get out from here and get a drinks for me, NOW!", Taeyeon jokingly yelled.
 
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy..", he immediately running down to the kitchen.
 
"Kids nowadays, they are so rude and unreliable!", He said while shaking his head.
 
"Wow, Mr. Kim Midget has turned to be an old man?", Sooyoung chuckled.
 
"Do you want me to fire you too, Choi Shikshin?" He replied while giving his cold glare to Sooyoung.
 
Me and Jessica just giggled watching them teasing with each other.
 
"So, how long will you be staying here Tiff?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"I..", I'm just about to answer him when suddenly Jessica cut my words. "She will stay here for a long time, so you could spend more time with her later", she smirked.
 
"Heh? I'm asking Tiff, not you!", Taeyeon said annoyingly.
 
"Just bear with me, because I am her soon-to-be manager!", Jessica exclaimed.
 
“Really?”, he shockingly asked.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyyooo chingus! I'm back!!! ^^ *wave*
 
Sorry for the short update, and I hope it won't be the boring one.. T.T
 
TaeNy have a pleasant conversation so far huh? Heheh..
 
To my chingus, gomawo, thank you so much for your comments and for subscribing my story.. I feel so honoured *bow*
 
I'll try to make it as interesting as it can be, so just bear with me chingu yah!