Chapter 55

A Love So Beautiful

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t see... huh, Tiffany?”, he was shocked.

“B-baby? W-what are you d-doing here?”, she stuttered.

“I have a dinner meeting with my clients here. What are you doing here?”, he asked, furrowed his brows.

“I.. I..”, she lost her words again as she was too shocked. Then suddenly the brat, err.. I mean, Siwon came out from the restroom.

“Tiffany shi, sorry for make you.. err.. T-Taeyeon shi!”, now his turn to stutter.

“Hmm.. Siwon.. are you coming here together?”, he asked again, giving a suspicious look on them.

“Y-yes Taeyeon shi. We came here as soon as our drama shooting ended. I have invited Tiffany to have a dinner with me here. Is that okay with you Taeyeon shi?”, Siwon asked. Tiffany didn’t dare to say or look at her fiance. She turned her gaze to the floor.

“Yeah, sure, why not. Okay, I have to go back for a meeting. I see you guys around”, he smiled bitterly as he walked back to the restaurant. Tiffany could only see Taeyeon walked away from the spot that she was standing.

“T-tae...”, she muttered slowly.

“Err.. Tiffany shi, shall we go now?”, Siwon said.

“Y-yeah, let’s go”, she replied weakly while following Siwon to the other restaurant.

Taeyeon walked slowly, practically dragging his feet weakly back to the restaurant. His mind still processing about what had happened just now. The feeling of anger and disappointment slink through his mind at the moment. He has no longer interested in continuing his meeting with the clients, but for the sake of the Kim Industries good name, he tried to push away those feelings as far as he could. He fixed his tie, and entered the restaurant.

“Sorry guys”, he said as a small smile plastered on his face.

“Are you okay hyung? You have been out to the restroom quite a long time”, Hyoyeon asked him worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I just got bumped with my old friend at the restroom. He’s working here”, he lied.

“Really? Good to hear that. Okay, let’s continue with our discussion”, Hyoyeon said.

“Y-yeah, let’s”, he replied.


Meanwhile, at the other restaurant

“Tiffany shi, what do you want to eat?”, Siwon asked. Tiffany was still lost in her own thoughts. She is really not focusing on what Siwon was asking.

“Tiffany shi!”, he snapped at her. She gasped.

“Goshh.. why you have to do that?”, she grunted.

“I’m sorry. You seemed lost after you bumped with your fiance”, he said. She sighed.

“Sorry. I have no idea that he will have his dinner meeting in here”, she replied.

“It’s okay. So, what would you like to eat?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. just order whatever you’re going to eat. I don’t mind”, she lazily said.

“Alright, give us two sets of steak and salad, and a bottle of red wine please”, Siwon ordered.

“Right away Sir”, the waiter jotted down the order and immediately leave their table.

“Tiffany shi...”, Siwon started to speak.

“Just call me Tiffany or Tiff, no need to be so formal Siwon shi”, she said.

“Alright, but you must do the same. Just call me Siwon”, he smiled.

“Yeah, Siwon, you seem like wanting to ask me a question just now”, she said.

“Yup. Are you okay with your fiance? I mean, I don’t want to be so nosy, but, the way both of you talk with each other just now doesn’t seems so right. Both of you looked stress and unhappy”, he tried to dig out the problem. She let out a soft sigh.

“Not really Siwon. We seldom could spend our time together since he worked with his father’s company. He’s always busy, and tonight, he had cancelled our dinner for the fifth time. I was so upset with him. I know it’s not his fault, but I just couldn’t accept it”, she explained. Siwon just nodded his head.

“Well, I agree that you can’t blame him on that. He just carried out his duty as a successor of his father’s company. Just give him a time”, Siwon smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right. I should give him a time”, she mumbled sadly.

“Excuse me Sir, Ma’am, your order”, the waiter said as he placed the food and a bottle of red wine which they have ordered earlier on the table.

“Thank you”, Siwon thanked the waiter.

“You’re welcome. Enjoy your dinner!”, the waiter said while heading to the kitchen counter.


Back to Taeyeon and the rest at another restaurant

“Alright Mr. Kim, it’s a great pleasure to have a collaboration with your company. I look forward on the MoU signing ceremony on next month”, Mr. Jason said as he rose up from the chair, followed by the rest of his group of delegates. Mr. Kim stood up from his chair, and both of them shook their hands together.

“Yeah, I’m looking forward on that too. Our young CEO here will represent Kim Industries for the MoU signing ceremony in your office later”, Mr. Kim said as he patted Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon just smiled. They then walked out of the restaurant, heading to the hotel’s lobby to send the Australian delegates to their cars.

“So, we’ll see you again at Sydney on next month, Mr. Kim Junior”, Mr. Jason said as they shook their hands together.

“Yeah, I’ll see you soon Mr. Jason. Thank you once again for the collaboration”, he replied.

After the delegates leaving the hotel, the three of them went to the parking space and leaving the hotel with their respective cars.


Back to Siwon and Tiffany

“Thank you so much for the dinner Siwon”, Tiffany thanked him.

“You’re welcome Tiff. And thank you for willing to have a dinner with me”, he smiled.

“You’re welcome. Shall we go now?”, Tiffany said as she stood up from the chair. She need to be at home quickly to confront with her fiance.

“Yeah, let’s go”, Siwon felt a bit frustrated. He would like to spend more time with his dream girl, but eventually the chances are slim due to her miserable situation at the moment (yeah, just dream on, Siwon!). They walked to the parking space near the hotel and went into Siwon’s car.

Along the ride, there's no single word uttered from . She just keep silent, her mind still preoccupied with Taeyeon. Siwon who had been glancing at the latter since then felt the awkwardness between them.

“Tiff, are you okay?”, Siwon started to speak.

“Huh? Yeah, I’m okay”, she replied.

A few minutes later, they arrived at her apartment building. Siwon dashed out from the car, and opened the door for Tiffany.

“Thanks again Siwon”, she said as she got out of the car.


“You’re welcome Tiff. I hope we can have our dinner or lunch together some other time”, he smiled.

“Yeah, sure”, she replied with a small smile.

“Good night Tiff, see you on tomorrow”, Siwon bid her goodbye.

“Yeah, good night. Drive safely”, she said. She started to walk slowly to the elevator.


At TaeNy’s apartment


Tiffany entered the apartment, but it’s dark. Taeyeon still not coming home yet. She sighed and switch on the lights at the living room, and slowly walked to the couch. She dumped her bag on the floor, and slumped herself on the couch. She then suddenly remembered that she has switched off her phone after her last conversation with her fiance. She immediately grabbed her bag, and took out her phone and switch it on. She got shocked by the non-stop beeping sound from her phone. There were 20 missed calls, 20 text messages from Taeyeon. “Crap!”, she shouted and facepalmed herself. She immediately called her fiance. After few ringings, the call is answered.

“Yes?”, just a short answer from Taeyeon.

“B-baby, have you done with your dinner meeting?”, she carefully asked.

“Yes, and if you wondered where I am, I’m still at my office. I might not coming back home tonight because I need to prepare for my presentation to important client on tomorrow morning”, he said with a straight voice.

“.....”

“Is there anything else you that want to ask Tiff?”, he asked. No more baby or honey or other sweet words that he usually called her.

“N-no”, she replied, her voice was shaky. She was about to cry.

“Alright then, I need to end this call now, bye, good night”, he ended the conversation.

“Bye”, she ended the call. She threw her phone on the coffee table and cried.

Taeyeon.. I’m sorry!

 

T.T

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Another update for today. Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.