Chapter 47

A Love So Beautiful

“My dad, he want me to take over his business”, he replied.

“Mwoh?”, she asked surprisingly.

“My dad want me to take over his business babe. He said that he want to retire from working”, he explained.

“So, have you made your decision?”, Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know babe. You know that I’m not interested in that kind of work, right?”, he said as he scratched his head. Then he continued, “Seriously, I don’t know what to do. Part of me said that I should help my dad. You know, due to his health condition at the moment, I feel sorry for him. But, the other part of me said that I don’t have to. I should proceed with what I’m doing right now, and just let my uncle and cousin handle the business. Haishh.. it’s really hard for me to think about it”, he sighed.

Tiffany understand on her fiance’s situation right now. She knew that Taeyeon love his father, but he was torn between his father’s request and his passion of work. She leaned closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Have you discussed with your mother about this?”, Tiffany asked. He nodded his head slowly. “Then, what she said?”, she asked again.

“She said that I should accept my dad’s request. I’m his one and only son, and heir of his business. My dad should retire due to his health condition, and their children should inherited the wealth”, he replied.

“I think your mom is right. If I were in your situation, I will accept my daddy’s request. You know why? Because I love my daddy, and I want him to be happy and feel proud of having me as his daughter. I want to repay back my daddy's merit, for what he has done to raise me up. That’s the only way that I can show my gratitude to him. So, in future, if he is no longer in this world, I won’t feel regret because I have fulfilled his wish”, she said as she patted his back head.

“.....”

“Are you okay baby?”, she asked, looking at him worriedly due to his silence.

“Yeah, I’m okay. You’re right babe. I don’t know why are you so good in giving me advice”, he said as he stared into her eyes.

“That’s because..... I’m your guardian angel”, she winked at him and gave him her killer eye smile.

“Omo.. you’re shoooo cuuuteee”,  he said in aegyo while pinching her both cheeks.

“Ouchh, it hurts!”, she cried. Taeyeon just chuckled on her action.

“Aigoo, come here babyyy, let me kish youuu..”, he giggled while playfully giving sloppy kisses on her cheeks.

“Yah, don’t you ever do that to me again”, she playfully shouted at him, and wiggled her body, tried to escape from his arms. She hates aegyo so much. Taeyeon laughed at her.

“Sorry babe, can’t help”, he grinned.

“You like teasing me that much, do you? Just like daddy”, she said as she pouted. He giggled and shook his head vigorously like a small kid.

“Nooo.. I love you”, he said while kissing her pouting lips. She blushed.

“I love you too baby”, she replied as she snuggled against him. Taeyeon hugged her tightly and put his chin on top of her head.

“Babe, what if I would be more busy after taking over my dad’s business? I’m afraid that I could spend much time with you, just like now”, he blurted out his worries.

“It’s okay honey. We can always find a time to spend together. Don’t worry about it much, okay?”, she said as she caressed his arm.

“Yeah, I hope so”, he replied as he yawned. “I’m sleepy. Are you going to sleep over here?”, he asked.


“Yes dear. I miss you so much as I haven’t seen you in a week. Don’t you miss me?”, she asked him.

“Of course I miss you babe. Hmm.. why don’t we just going out on tomorrow? We can go shopping, have a lunch, watching a movie, and have a dinner together”, he suggested.

“I like that. Okay, let’s clean this up first”, she said while pointing to the coffee table. They immediately rose up from the couch and clean up the table. After finish washing the dishes, they took turn to clean up themselves at the bathroom. After changing their clothes to PJs, they went to bed and slowly both of them drift off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! A short update for today with another TaeNy moment. :)

To my subscribers and readers, thanks so much for subscribing and reading my story.

Don't forget to drop your comments as well, okay? Have a nice day, and happy weekend! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.