Chapter 54

A Love So Beautiful

**Let’s fast forward it for two months, okay?

“Tae, your meeting with Mr. Jason and his delegates from Australian Steel and Co. is on 2 p.m.. They would like to have a dinner with you, Hyo, and Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim has already agreed with the dinner, and his PA has already made a reservation”, Seohyun reminded him for the last time.

“Haishh.. dinner with them? I thought we just have a meeting only. Gosh.. I’ve already promised my fiance to have a dinner together tonight”, he facepalmed and sighed. Seohyun shrugged.

“Mr. Kim’s PA said they want to discuss further about the project, so, they suggested to continue during dinner time”, Seohyun informed him. Taeyeon scratched his head and sighed again.

“Alright, thanks Seo. Is there anything else?”, he asked.

“Oh, don’t forget to sign all documents that I put on your desk. There’s one contract document that need your comment as soon as possible”, she replied while pointing at the pile of files on his desk.

“Okay, thanks Seo”, he smiled bitterly.

“You’re welcome boss”, she said as she walked out of his room.

“Gosh! Why I do have to do this job? I hate it!”, he grunted. “I need to call her”, he said as he dialed Tiffany’s phone number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hey baby, watsup?”, Tiffany cheerfully greeted.

“Hey babe, am I disturbing your work right now?”, he asked.

“No, I’m in a middle of rereading my script. Is there anything that you wanna tell?”, she asked him back.

“Yeah, about our dinner tonight, I think I have to cancel it babe. I have to attend a dinner meeting with our new client from Australia”, he reluctantly said.


“Again? Haishh.. this is the fifth time you cancelled our dinner”, she said in disappointed tone.

“Babe, I’m so sorry, okay? I promise I’ll make it up to you next time”, he coaxed.

“Yeah, right. Okay, I have to go now, talk to you later”, she said as she ended the call.

“Okay, bye, I love you”, he said.

“Hmm”, she replied shortly.

“Great!”, he said as he landed his head on the desk.


At drama shooting location, somewhere in Seoul

“Just go and f**k with your meeting”, she said angrily while slamming the script on the dresser.

“Tiff, what’s wrong?”, Jessica asked as she was shocked with her friend’s sudden behavior.

“He cancelled our dinner again”, she mumbled sadly.

“I thought you knew him well already”, Jessica sarcastically said.

“I-I just.. gahhh.. I just feel so frustrated. I seldom get the chance to spend with him nowadays”, she grunted.

“I believe Tae didn’t cancel it on purpose. You should understand your fiance. He’s the CEO of the big company for God’s sake! There’s nothing that you can do except to be an understanding fiancee to him. By this time I think you should learn to accept his unpredictable situation”, Jessica said, tried to put a sense on her friend’s head.

“.....”

“Tiff, did you hear what I said just now?”, Jessica sternly asked. Tiffany just nodded her head. She’s powerless to argue with her best friend. Whatever Jessica said was true. It's because she just let her emotions ruled without thinking with her logical mind.

“Alright, I don’t want you to let yourself being moody today. You still need to finish your shooting until tonight”, Jessica said.

“I know Jessi, I’m professional, okay?”, she said annoyingly.

“Good to hear that. Okay, now let’s get ready for shooting”, Jessica said.


Without the girls realized, Siwon has been eavesdropping on their conversation since then. The girls thought that Siwon was listening to his iPod since they saw the earphones has been plugged into his ears.

“Great, this is my chance to ask her out for dinner!”, he mumbled slowly.


That night, after drama shooting

“Alright Tiff, have you packed your things already?”, Jessica asked as she looked at her friend.

“Yup, I’m ready to go home now. Gosh.. I’m so tired!”, she replied while grabbing her bag.

“Okay, let’s”, Jessica said while making their way to the parking space.

“Tiffany shi, wait!”, a voice called from behind. Both girls turned towards the voice. They saw Siwon was running towards their direction.

“Yes Siwon shi? Watsup?”, Tiffany asked.

“Err.. c-can I ask you out for dinner?”, he said as he panted heavily.

“I-I.. hmm..”, she hesitated to answer.

“Please, let me buy you a dinner tonight”, he begged. Jessica who could sense that Siwon was trying to hit her friend since they were involved with filming the drama together has given her ‘don’t accept that offer’ look at Tiffany.

“Well, it’s just for once, why not I accept his offer, right?”, she thought.

“Okay”, she said as she smiled. Jessica facepalmed soon as she heard her friend’s answer.

“You’re so unbelievable Tiff!”, Jessica thought while glaring at her friend.

“Err.. Jessica shi, mind if I take Tiffany shi out for dinner tonight?”, he asked Jessica with his innocent face.

“Yeah, why not!”, she answered sternly. Tiffany knew that Jessica was mad at her, but she didn’t care at all.

“Jessi, it’s okay, I think you can go home first. I will ask Siwon shi to send me home later”, she said. Siwon smirked.

“Yeah, right!”, she replied as she rolled her eyes and immediately heading to her car.

“After you Tiffany shi”, Siwon said as they walked towards his car.

“Thanks”, she replied.


At the restaurant in Seoul International Hotel

Taeyeon, Mr. Kim and Hyoyeon arrived at the restaurant where they were having their dinner meeting with their clients. Taeyeon keep on sighing and glancing at his watch. He knew that Tiffany’s shooting schedule has ended at this time. He tried to call her many times, but she didn’t return his call. During the dinner, he couldn’t devote his full attention to what they have discussed. He was daydreaming and often glanced at his watch. Mr. Kim noticed on his behavior pretending to clear his throat while staring at his nephew.

“Err.. excuse me guys, I need to go to the restroom”, he said as he stood from his chair and walked out of the restaurant.

“What the..”, Mr. Kim mumbled slowly.

Taeyeon tried to call her fiance once again, but still there’s no answer from the latter. He feel so frustrated and walked slowly to the restroom when suddenly he bumped into someone.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t see... huh, Tiffany?

Uh oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyo chingus! As promised, a lil' bit drama has been added in this chapter. And, more drama will be coming up soon..

Uh oh! O.o

For my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for your patience, and hope you guys enjoy reading the updates.

So, see you guys in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.