Chapter 69

A Love So Beautiful

**What a coincidence! The pic really suits with this chapter! Heheh!

 

 

At TaeNy’s apartment
 


“Babeee.. I’m going now!”, Taeyeon shouted from the living room. He took his laptop bag from the coffee table and put the bag strap on shoulder .

“Wait, wait, wait!”, Tiffany immediately dashed out of the bedroom. She leaned closer to check on her fiance’s attire.

“Hmm.. handsome as always. Okay, you’re free to go Mister”, she smiled and patted softly on his cheek.

“That’s it? No kiss?”, he asked. Tiffany giggled and pecked on his lips.

“That’s not a kiss!”, he frowned.

“Haishh.. I’ll give you more than that tonight, okay? Now go!”, she playfully shoved her fiance’s shoulder.

“Okayyyyy!”, he grinned like a mad person.

“ert!”, she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled.

“Bye babe, I’ll see you tonight”, he said as he gave a peck on her cheek, and walked towards the door.

“Bye, see ya!”, she waved at him as she watched him walked to the elevator. She closed the door and went back to the bedroom. “I need to get ready immediately to attend the meeting. Jessie will turned to HellSica if I'm late”, she mumbled as she giggled.

After getting dressed and complete wearing makeup, she immediately went out of the apartment and walked to the elevator, heading to the basement parking space.


At SME Building

 


“So, I hope Tiffany-ssi and team can get ready for shooting on next week. The first location is in Los Angeles, and we’ll be in there for one week”, Mr. Lee said. Mr. Lee is the producer for Tiffany’s upcoming drama.

“Sure, Mr. Lee. But, I can't be with her in LA since I need to be with Yoona for her drama shooting in here. My sister, Krystal will accompany Tiffany-ssi”, Jessica informed.

“Oh, there should be no problem Jessica-ssi. So, my staff will send the flight tickets to LA probably in three days time”, Mr. Lee said.

“Alright, is there anything that we need to discuss further?”, Sunny asked.

“I think that’s all Sunny-ssi. We would like to have one last meeting with Jessica-ssi and Tiffany-ssi to finalize the script before we fly to LA”, Mr. Lee said.

“Yeah, sure Mr. Lee. Jessica-ssi will arrange their time for that”, Sunny replied.

“Okay, sorry guys cause I need to wrap up this meeting a bit earlier. I have a lunch meeting with another client after this. So, thank you once again Mr. Lee for having a meeting with us, and I hope that the drama shooting will went well”, Sunny said as she bowed and shook hands with Mr. Lee.

“You’re welcome Sunny-ssi. It’s nice dealing with you and your team”, Mr. Lee said and did the same thing. He and his staff then slowly went out of the meeting room.

“Alright guys, I need to go now. Jessie, I’ll see you on tomorrow morning to discuss about Yoona’s schedule, okay?”, Sunny said while standing in front of the meeting room’s door.

“Yes boss!”, Jessica replied with waving her hand at Sunny.  

“So, lunch?”, Jessica asked while shifting the gaze to Tiffany. She was reading a text message while Jessica asking her just now.

“Huh? Oh, sorry I can’t Jessie. I-I have a lunch with a friend today”, she nervously said.

“A friend? Do I know him or her?”, she sarcastically asked as she knew who the person is.

“Fine, it’s Siwon. He asked me out for lunch”, she let out a soft sigh.

“Tiff, haishh.. how many times I told you not to get close with this brat. Can’t you feel that he tried to hit on you? I really have a bad feeling about this”, Jessica sternly said. She was so disappointed with her friend.

“Jessie, he’s just a friend, just like you. I don’t see he’s trying to hit on me just like what you’ve said. It’s just a lunch with friend for God’s sake”, Tiffany replied annoyingly.

“Oh, really? Don't you remember about what had happened between you and Taeyeon last time? I don’t want the same thing will happen Tiff. What if Taeyeon found out about this? He won’t think the same as what you think”, Jessica said with a straight face, try to put some sense on her friend’s head.

“Jessie, please. I can’t let him down. Okay, I promise this will be the last. I will tell him to stop asking me out”, Tiffany said with a pleading look.

“Don’t you tell me that I’m not warning you”, she crossed her arms.

“Thank you Jessie. I need to go now. Please don’t tell my fiance about this, okay?”, Tiffany said. Jessica just nodded her head. Tiffany pecked on her cheek and immediately went out of the meeting room.

“Haishh.. this stubborn blondie. I don’t know what else to do with her”, she grunted.


Meanwhile, at Kim Industries Building


“Thank you for willing to cooperate with our company. We are really looking forward for the project to start soon”, Taeyeon said as he stood up from his chair and bowed slightly to his client from Dubai. The client bowed to him back. Hyoyeon then walked closer to him.

“Hyung, I’ve called the restaurant to book for our lunch just now. The manager said that the VIP room is ready”, he whispered.

“Thanks Hyo. Let’s bring them for lunch”, he said. “Excuse me Mr. Abdul, we would like to bring you and your delegates out for lunch. Could you please come with us?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Sure, we would love to. Thank you”, Mr. Abdul replied and bowed to him.

“Follow me this way, please”, Hyoyeon said as he lead them to the door.


At the restaurant with Tiffany and Siwon

“Thank you for coming Tiff”, Siwon said as he pulled out the chair for Tiffany.

“You’re welcome”, Tiffany smiled and immediately sat down. Few seconds later, a waiter came to take their order.

“Just order what you would like to have, Tiff”, Siwon said.

“I would like to have sirloin steak with black pepper sauce and salad”, she placed her order.


“You Sir?”, the waiter asked.

“I would like to have the same, and please bring a bottle of red wine, thank you”, he said. The waiter then bowed and immediately leaving their table.

“So, how’s your vacation in Japan?”, Siwon asked.

“It’s not really a vacation. Taeyeon had his business meeting there, but we have spent our time together with his family, and it’s fun”, she replied.

“Tch, how can you called that fun when you’re not really spent your time with him?”, he sarcastically said. Tiffany felt offended with his word, but she tried to calm down.

“What do you mean by that? Of course I have fun, because I’m not only could spend my time with him, but with my mother and sister in law to be too. With him I’ve already spent my time more than in Japan”, she purposely said that to Siwon.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re right.. heheh”, Siwon laughed awkwardly. A few minutes later the waiter came with the food and red wine which they’ve ordered earlier.

“Thank you”, they thanked the waiter in unison.

“You’re welcome Sir, Ma’am. Enjoy your lunch”, the waiter said as he bowed slightly to them and then leaving their table.


Back with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon

“Thank you so much for the lunch Mr. Kim”, Mr. Abdul and the delegates bowed to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“You’re welcome Mr. Abdul, and thank you once again for having a meeting with us”, both of them bowed to their client back.

“You’re welcome. So, I’ll see you later in our next meeting”, Mr. Abdul replied. All of them slowly went out of the VIP room of the restaurant. The delegates walked at the front, while the Kims followed them from the back. As they passed by in front of the other restaurant at that hotel, Hyoyeon suddenly stopped walking when saw someone that was so familiar to him.

“Hyung, isn’t that Tiffany noona?”, Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon immediately stopped and walked closer to his cousin.

“Where?”, he asked while his eyes tried to focus on the direction which his cousin pointed at.


“There. She sat near the window. She seems like with a guy”, Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon’s heart started to beat fast. He felt a sudden heat on his face. He tried to calm down.

“Hyo, could you please walked them to the hotel lobby? I’ll meet you there in a few minutes”, he sternly said. Hyoyeon complied, and immediately walked faster, tried to approach the delegates who were few metres away from them. Taeyeon immediately dug his pant’s pocket and took out his phone. He immediately dialed Jessica's number.

“Yoboseyo”, Jessica answered the call.

“Hey Jessie. I tried to call Tiff, but I couldn’t get her through. Are you with her now? She told me last night that she went out for lunch with you”, Taeyeon calmly asked.

Oh crap! What should I told him?

“O-oh.. her phone battery dies out. S-she forgot to charge the battery, I guess.. heheh”, Jessica lied.

I know you’re lying Jessie. Let’s see how far you guys wanna play the game.

“Is she there?”, he asked.

“Uh, sh-she went to ladies for a while”, Jessica replied nervously.

“Oh, okay. Can you tell her that I want to bring her out for dinner tonight at the same restaurant that you guys having lunch right now. I just had my lunch here, at the food is yummy!”, he still tried to speak calmly.

“O-okay, s-sure Tae”, Jessica stuttered. Taeyeon ended the call.

Tiffany, you’re so ing dead this time!


Uh oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyoooo chingus! *waved* Hope you guys will like the update.

For my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. And, thank you so much for your comment as well. I feel so honored! *bowed*

What will happen to TaeNy? Are they gonna have a big fight that will lead to the end of their relationship? Will Taeyeon forgive Tiffany for what she had done? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Have a great weekend guys! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.