Chapter 77

A Love So Beautiful

**Hehehe..**

 

 

Two weeks later

“On what time is your flight tomorrow, son?”, Hyori asked. Both of them sat on the bench at the back garden after having their dinner.

“I took the last flight, mom. It’s on 7.50 p.m.”, Taeyeon replied.

“Wae? Why are you taking the last flight?”, she asked curiously.

“Because.. I feel reluctance to leave Tokyo, to leave you and Aimi here”, he smiled.

“Cheeky. It’s not that we’re not seeing each other after this”, his mother giggled.

“Mom, why don’t you and Aimi move to Seoul?”, Taeyeon suggested. Hyori furrowed her brows.

“Now, what kind of question is that?”, she asked.

“I want both of you to move to Seoul, so that we can be near. It’s tiring to fly here everytime I want to meet both of you. I want us to live together, like we used to, like when I was a small”, he said as he leaned his back on the bench while staring at the sky. Hyori let out a soft sigh while leaning her back to the bench, and staring at the sky, just like her son did.

“I used to think about that before, Tae. In fact, your late uncle Hideaki also suggest the same thing before he died. But, come to think of it, I’ve already had my life here. Aimi was born and grew up here, and her late father’s grave is here. So many things I need to consider before I can make any decision. Besides, who’s going to manage the company if I move to Seoul?”, Hyori said.

“You just can sell it, mom. Don’t you miss your hometown? You can continue with your photography work that you love to do”, he suggested.

“As much as I want to go back to my own country, I think let me just stay here, Tae. Besides, Aimi is still studying, and she soon will graduate and will took over my place in the company, her late father’s company”, his mother replied.

“Alright, if you say so. But if you change your mind someday, don’t forget to inform me, okay mom? I’ll help you to arrange everything”, Taeyeon said as he patted his mother’s hand gently.

“Sure son”, she smiled. “Alright, I’m sleepy, let’s get inside”, Hyori said as she got up from the bench.

“It’s okay mom. You just go ahead. I want to stay here for awhile”, Taeyeon said as he smiled to her mother.

“Don’t be too long, okay? It’s pretty cold tonight. Good night son”, Hyori said as she bid her son good night.

“Okay. Good night mom”, Taeyeon waved at his mother.


The next day, in LA

Today is the day where Tiffany and the drama production team will return to Seoul after spending two weeks of shooting in LA. They need to return to Seoul to resume filming the drama over there. The Hwangs sent their youngest family member to the airport.

“Take care baby. Remember on what I’ve told you earlier, okay?”, Mr. Hwang whispered to his baby daughter while giving her a hug.

“I will daddy, I will”, Tiffany replied while returning the hug. She turned to her mother and hugged her.

“I will miss you mom”, Tiffany mumbled sadly as she tightened the hug.

“Aww.. I’ll miss you too, baby. Just followed to what your daddy had told you, okay?”, Mrs. Hwang said while patting her back.

“Huh? You know about that too?”, Tiffany asked as she raised her brows. Her mother just nodded her head and smiled.

“Taeyeon loves you dear. He’s just confused. Just give him a chance to explain later, okay?”, Mrs. Hwang said as she patted her younger daughter’s head. Tiffany nodded slowly.

“I love you mom, thanks!”, she hugged her mother back as a small tear runs down her cheek.

“I love you too, take care, okay?”, her mother replied as she released the hug. Tiffany then hugged her elder sister and brother and bid them goodbye before she headed to the departure hall.


Two and a half hours later at Incheon Airport

“Home sweet home, Kim Taeyeon!”, Taeyeon said to himself as the flight landed safely at the airport. He decided to take a taxi back to his apartment since nobody knows about his return except his PA, Seohyun.

As soon as he entered the taxi, he immediately dialed Seohyun’s phone number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, she answered.

“Hey there, sorry for disturbing you this late of night”, Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay boss, I just got back from having dinner with my parents”, Seohyun replied.

“Oh, really? Hmm... okay, how’s the preparation so far?”, he asked.

“Everything has been settled boss. I’ve checked with Jessica unnie, Tiffany unnie will arrive on tomorrow morning from LA”, she informed.

“Good Seo. Thank you so much. I owe you a lot!”, Taeyeon thanked her.

“Don’t mention boss, it’s not a big deal”, Seohyun replied.

“Alright, I’ll see you on tomorrow morning. Good night Seo!”, Taeyeon ended the conversation.

“Okay boss, good night!”, Seohyun ended the call.


At TaeNy’s apartment


“Here’s the money, ahjussi”, Taeyeon handed a 100,000 won note (equal to USD 93) to paid the fare after the taxi driver stopped in front of the apartment building.

“Omo.. I’m sorry, I don’t have small change, Sir”, the taxi driver said.

“It’s okay, ahjussi. Just keep the change”, Taeyeon smiled.

“This is a lot, Sir. I can’t accept it”, The taxi driver said as he returned the note.

“Ahjussi, it’s okay, just take it”, Taeyeon insisted as he returned the note to the taxi driver.

“Thank you Sir!”, the taxi driver thanked him and he immediately dashed out of the taxi, and took out the luggage from the back compartment.

“Thank you, ahjussi, good night”, Taeyeon bowed to the old man.

“No, thank you to you Sir, and good night too”, the taxi driver bowed to him back, and immediately went into his taxi back. Taeyeon waved at the taxi drive before walked into the apartment building.

“DING!”

The elevator indicator rang when it reached the right floor. Taeyeon immediately walked out of it, and pulled his luggage until he reached in front of his apartment door. He then took his spare key, and slowly opened the door. He switched on the lights, pulled his luggage inside and closed the door. He looked around the apartment. It looks neat and clean since Taeyeon asked Seohyun to hire the cleaner to clean his apartment before he came back from Japan.

He slumped himself tiredly against the couch. Not long after that, he slowly drifted off to sleep.


The next morning

Taeyeon wake up early this morning as he need to prepare the surprise birthday party for his fiance. After taking a shower and get dressed, he made himself a cup of coffee. After he finished drinking his coffee, he immediately grabbed his car key, and went out of his apartment, heading to the elevator. As soon as he arrived at the car park, he immediately headed to his car. He then immediately left the apartment building, and heading straight away to his office.

“Good morning boss”, Victoria greeted him as he entered the office.

“Hey Vic, good morning to you too”, Taeyeon replied as he smiled at her. “Is Seohyun here yet?”, he asked.

“Yup, she’s already here. She’s at her desk”, Victoria replied as she pointed to Seohyun’s desk.

“Alright, thanks!”, Taeyeon thanked her.

“You’re welcome boss”, she replied. Taeyeon then walked towards Seohyun’s desk.

“Hey Seo, how are you doing?”, Taeyeon greeted his PA with a smile.

“I’m doing good boss”, she replied.

“Can you come to my room for a while?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Sure boss”, Seohyun said as she got up from her chair and followed her boss to his room. Taeyeon sat on the couch and gestured Seohyun to close the door. Seohyun then took a seat next to him.

“So, on what time the delivery man will come?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. around 9.00”, she replied.

“So, they will set up everything?”, he asked again.

“Yup. Jessica and Yoona unnie will monitor them. You don’t have to worry boss. Everything has been settled”, Seohyun assured.

“Hmm.. Sooyoung and Yuri will in charge for the food & beverages, right?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Yup. They’re the experts, don’t worry”, she smiled.

“Yeah. I’m just nervous Seo. I don’t know how her reaction would be after all that had happened between us”, he said.

“Don’t worry boss. I’m sure she will love it”, Seohyun replied as she patted his shoulder.

“Thanks Seo. I really owe you a lot!”, Taeyeon thanked her.

“Just raise my pay, and it will be fine”, she said as she chuckled. Taeyeon laughed upon hearing her reply.

“You’re such a money grubber!”, he playfully said to her.

“Well, bear with it then”, she giggled.

 

 

A few hours later, at Incheon Airport

“Welcome back, guys!”, Jessica welcomed Tiffany and her little sister.

“Unnie...  I miss you!”, Krystal said as she hugged her sister tight.

“I miss you too baby. How’s LA?”, she asked.

“LA is fine. I really had fun there”, Krystal replied as she released the hug.

“Hey Tiff, how are you doing?”, Jessica said while hugging her best friend.

“I’m okay Jessie”, she smiled.

“How’s your family? Did you manage to see them?”, Jessica asked.

“Yup. They’re fine. My mom and dad asked me to go straight back here, to settle things with Taeyeon”, she whispered.

“Oh, really? How did they know?”, Jessica asked curiously.

“Taeyeon’s dad. He told everything to my dad”, she mumbled.

“I see. Hmm.. Uncle Kim is really concerned about both of you. He love Taeyeon so much, and he couldn’t stand to see his son sad and miserable”, Jessica said.

“Yeah, I know. He used to say that to me when we first met”, Tiffany replied as she let out a soft sigh.

“Don’t worry Tiff. I’m sure he’ll understand. By the way, I have a good news for you”, Jessica said excitedly.

“What is it Jessie? You look so excited”, Tiffany looked at her weirdly.

“I heard that Taeyeon has returned to Seoul. He’s back!”, she whispered.

“Jinja?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**Clifhanger** -.-' 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry again for the late update. A cliffhanger, huh? Sorry for that. It's just that I have to break this chapter into two parts because it's too long to make it as a one chapter.

For my subscribers & readers, thank you so much for your patience. Keep on commenting guys. I really appreciate it.

See you guys in the next chapter.

Sincerely,

Your humble author.